• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Florida Brawl Player Point Rankings (Read 1st Post,1st new draft 2-8-09)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I've seen M2K **** with Snake at CH3 (in friendlies, but still, he Snake dittoed some top 20 CH3 Snakes and just *****). Not gonna support either side of this, but I'm just saying. Arguing about this is silly though. So he *can* play Snak like a motherf***ker.

I just moved here from Virginia and Afro, my friend Mashi said he knew you and said to say hi for him. So: done. :p
Mashi? I played that dude on gamebattles before I think.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
lol who is this ginger nobody who sits on smashboards all day smartassing people who actually have lives
I sit on smashboards all day? it's midnight. Before this thread I made like 3 combined posts in the last 4-5 days. I guess that's all day.

Here, I'll tell my friends to come defend me, that's what people with lives do, right? :laugh:

Night kids!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
to make things easier, shouldn't someone start at least a tournament results thread? Y'know kind of sticky it, covering each state in atlantic south...

someone keeps that thread maintained, etc., etc., mr.8-bit over here can easily read off that thread and begin his scoring idea, thus making it easier than him searching through each thread. I'd do it, but I don't want to cap off any previous tournies. Even though I stated cover each state, in can inspire others to do a point rank system as well and get some sort of organization on points!~

thoughts?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
to make things easier, shouldn't someone start at least a tournament results thread? Y'know kind of sticky it, covering each state in atlantic south...
[thread=70386]Florida's got theirs.[/thread] (Brawl History at the bottom)

Top Bottom