• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Florida Brawl Player Point Rankings (Read 1st Post,1st new draft 2-8-09)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why the sad face, its gonna be awesome:laugh: i play snake ot help u out with that fight and if you ever need me to pick up...yoshi:( i will, lol
what? im one of the like 3 people in the entire state who dont need yoshi practice, cause i've actually played against a good one alot. And i decided im using diddy for everyone except wolf. So i wont even be using penguin for snakes...

i wish i could use diddy in teams, but your snake is so clumsy when it comes to bananas :laugh:. its no prob though. Id rather have snake than marth for doubles (but i like your marth more for singles)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ur walking the right path nick. but yea only reason im saying **** is cuz im trying to get both of you good. if i wasnt I'd be like this. hey afro and hairynuts i wanna know what is like to play top players plz play me 10 matches? try to play it out by acting like a noob just to adapt and beat both of you guys in tourney for my own glory lol. like I did to gmoney and xyz. and soon for the rest of the people on the list. that includes raven but i hearddd he got good so ill be the one to judge him.

afro is just making a mistake he will regret but he will fix it eventaully.. theres too many potential good players in fl so its goood to make your weakness your strength

AfroQT

Smash Master
i'm pretty sure that M2K knows how to play a good snake, if you're talking about florida, i would do that but i really don't like D3, and i don't really like mk, in florida you may not need to switch but don't get mad when OOS pros come here and wreck us and U, i don't plan to get wrecked anymore, just don't want you to get wrecked either
M2Ks greatness lies in his MK. He has a amazing d3 but im not worried about it.

I'll be fine, you guys worry about yourself. I'll keep doin what i've been doin, which is what keeps me winnin.

AfroQT

Smash Master
ur walking the right path nick. but yea only reason im saying **** is cuz im trying to get both of you good. if i wasnt I'd be like this. hey afro and hairynuts i wanna know what is like to play top players plz play me 10 matches? try to play it out by acting like a noob just to adapt and beat both of you guys in tourney for my own glory lol. like I did to gmoney and xyz. and soon for the rest of the people on the list. that includes raven but i hearddd he got good so ill be the one to judge him.

afro is just making a mistake he will regret but he will fix it eventaully.. theres too many potential good players in fl so its goood to make your weakness your strength
Theres no way in hell.
That im going.
Snake vs D3.
Its so not fun, its such a boring drawn out fight.

AfroQT

Smash Master
M2K can play snake, MK, and DDD about as good as your snake.
hmmm no he cant.
His MK is way above me, but i think im above his d3 and definitely his "snake" that i've never seen him play.

When i fought his d3 at fast on FD it came down to the last hit. And FD makes the match very favorable toward d3.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well i'll accept and we'll do these friendlies till we are sick nasty lol, afro will come around matt can be stubborn when he wants to be, he's too good of a player to give up hope in a matchup he'll find a way.

what? im one of the like 3 people in the entire state who dont need yoshi practice, cause i've actually played against a good one alot. And i decided im using diddy for everyone except wolf. So i wont even be using penguin for snakes...

i wish i could use diddy in teams, but your snake is so clumsy when it comes to bananas :laugh:. its no prob though. Id rather have snake than marth for doubles (but i like your marth more for singles)

well i am gonna break him out more in single because believe it or not i'd love to play all marth and **** at tournies like i did at gigs three, except against juib (DK) i plan to learn all matches with marth and make be known as a marth main once again not a 1/2 marth 1/2 snake main lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
Alright w/e im done posting here you guys are stupid.
Snake vs d3 is stupid.
Im not gonna do the matchup.
IF IT EVER gets so bad that i lose tourneys to someone who can play all 3 chars very well, i'll just main stop maining snake and main MK.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
hmmm no he cant.
His MK is way above me, but i think im above his d3 and definitely his "snake" that i've never seen him play.

When i fought his d3 at fast on FD it came down to the last hit. And FD makes the match very favorable toward d3.
when i fought you at the first gigs my marth vs your snake on FD it came down to the last hit but i'm not illuded by the fact that i got close that the match is in snake's favor regardless of stage, don't make the mistake that i didn't...anyways good luck, and i believe his D3 is better than seibriks....hope you can handle that with your snake, i wanna see you own him in that fight:)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i think you and chaz are better than inui, and you two arent behind. i dunno what you're talking about

are there any peaches anymore? i thought gingerr was technically zelda whenever she is actually playing

thats pride..i wouldnt be ashamed being behind pride as of yoshi.

our warios will continue to be behind if they dont consistently go to tourney. Its not their fault though...gmoney mains MK and abe is in no mans land (Tampa-area)

i will admit, your amazing amount of greed while playing serious matches has shown me a few things that i didnt think of with diddy. thats what i keep saying. People think differently. I wish i could teach you all diddy, cause ya'll would do some extreme BS stuff

agreed, linguini and tommy G are beastly.

I dont think your marth is behind at all. Your snake is, but only because theres so many snakes out there. Of course your other 9000 characters are behind because you dont use them as much in tourney as marth or snake
Yeah the problem with that is I don't like this game at all, but I have been playing straight Peach in friendlies lately, because Zelda has been kinda boring, and I actually have to play somewhat quickly (lol Brawl) to play Peach.

I mean, I've been playing Peach/ Meta Knight :laugh: My bad!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah the problem with that is I don't like this game at all, but I have been playing straight Peach in friendlies lately, because Zelda has been kinda boring, and I actually have to play somewhat quickly (lol Brawl) to play Peach.

I mean, I've been playing Peach/ Meta Knight :laugh: My bad!
i had the strangest urge to learn zelda today...and i have no idea why. i saw your zelda at willvo and it was pretty good. I may have to have you or nick teach me zelda :laugh:

if you play metaknight, you will automatically get top 10 in all tourneys you go to from now on

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i had the strangest urge to learn zelda today...and i have no idea why. i saw your zelda at willvo and it was pretty good. I may have to have you or nick teach me zelda :laugh:

if you play metaknight, you will automatically get top 10 in all tourneys you go to from now on
Zelda is really fun and actually pretty easy to play in my opinion, at least, once you get the hang of her. Her upB was the hardest thing for me to grasp. I still gimp myself with it on occasion.

As for the last part, that's funny because that was basically the conversation that took place that made me decide picking up MK would be funny.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
hmmm no he cant.

Give jason a week with snake and I'm sure he'll be the best with him too, lol.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Because its m2k. Maybe you don't fully grasp how good he is yet, lol.

I don't need to play to know that hes the best with DDD, MK, and eventually snake.

Anybody who doesn't agree that m2k is the best is pretty blind.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Lol. You can call it **** sucking. You can call it being a *****, or whatever you want. However, the only people who disagree with what I'm saying are you and afro. Coincidence?
Theres no one agreeing with you.

I know how good M2k is i've seen it firsthand rofl.
I know alot better then you do (as Finch stated).

Gingerrs post is 100% correct.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Lol. You can call it **** sucking. You can call it being a *****, or whatever you want. However, the only people who disagree with what I'm saying are you and afro. Coincidence?
I'm beginning to think you might be somewhat illiterate, as you have a problem completely understanding what someone says in text.

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing, I simply said that we should wait till it happens to be all over Jason's ****, but by all means, ride it all night long if it makes you feel better.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I'm beginning to think you might be somewhat illiterate, as you have a problem completely understanding what someone says in text.

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing, I simply said that we should wait till it happens to be all over Jason's ****, but by all means, ride it all night long if it makes you feel better.
OWNED !! :laugh:

-advent-

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Theres no one agreeing with you.

I know how good M2k is i've seen it firsthand rofl.
I know alot better then you do (as Finch stated).

Gingerrs post is 100% correct.
I'm pretty sure the entire east coast would agree with me.

As would parts of the west coast.

you know better than me because you play him in tourney a few times? LOL ok

I've played m2k before. I've probably played him more than you have too.

If you knew how good M2K is, you would understand what I'm saying, but apparently you don't.

So stop being so ****ing ignorant.

lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure the entire east coast would agree with me.

As would parts of the west coast.

you know better than me because you play him in tourney a few times? LOL ok

I've played m2k before. I've probably played him more than you have too.

If you knew how good M2K is, you would understand what I'm saying, but apparently you don't.

lol
Refer to Gingerrs post, since its clear you forgot to read it.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I already saw Gingers post, and I responded with lol, because its fitting seeing how both of you have no idea what your talking about.
Oh, ****it smashboards, look at what you make me do. . .

First of all, that response doesn't even make any sense to what I was saying. Let's recap, and I'll be sure to go slow and use little kid words so you can keep up, unlike you have been:

1. You ride M2k's **** relentlessly.
2. Because of fact 1, you feel the need to spout constantly about how good he WOULD be with a character that he DOESN'T play, either yet, or at all.
3. You're unnecessarily giving him credit for something that Jason hasn't even done yet. Something that Jason might not ever do. Why? Refer to fact 1.

Now, my point is, if you want to ride his ****, which you do, that fact can't be disputed, then ride his **** for Dedede, ride it for Meta Knight, but please, not for Snake. He doesn't play Snake to any of our knowledge, and while yes, it is a generally accepted fact that Jason PROBABLY WOULD be amazing with Snake; he's not. He doesn't play Snake. So please, calm down, suck, swallow, and think before posting again.

Hax

Smash Champion
hold on.. someone is denying m2k being the best? what the **** wow brawl noobs are ****ing funny i swear

Gingerr

Smash Lord
No one on smashboards has reading comprehension skills. Even less than I had originally thought.

Hax

Smash Champion
lol i didn't read anything in this thread yet, cash mooney sent me in to defend him lol.

but seriously guys if that's the case you're wrong.. m2k is the best by far

Gingerr

Smash Lord
The best what? Snake? I'm pretty sure you have to play a character to be the best at it. Therefore, yours and your little butt buddies argument are null and void.

Please Mooney, send in some more brain dead friends of yours for me to verbally annihilate with logic and common sense.

Also, next time try reading the thread before you blindly post and make yourself look as much of a fool as your friend does.

AfroQT

Smash Master
im not gonna attack with as much Hostility as gingerr but yeah.

No one is saying he isnt the best.
But he doesnt use Snake (atleast not seriously from my understanding).

Alright im tired Gnight.
Everyone go to Hbox's hes cool.

Hax

Smash Champion
HBOX!!!! i've heard good things. definitely, if you could tell me what the **** ohana is lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
lol who is this ginger nobody who sits on smashboards all day smartassing people who actually have lives

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
I've seen M2K **** with Snake at CH3 (in friendlies, but still, he Snake dittoed some top 20 CH3 Snakes and just *****). Not gonna support either side of this, but I'm just saying. Arguing about this is silly though. So he *can* play Snak like a motherf***ker.

I just moved here from Virginia and Afro, my friend Mashi said he knew you and said to say hi for him. So: done. :p

Top Bottom