• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
phish-it said:
I would hope the y include Mallow and Geno from SMRPG, Since it is a square game, but featuring Mario characters, it would be possible.

haha, GENO star gun = TOO GOOD

and if they're awesome, add in SMITHY. :D

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i'm not sure if anyone said this before butttt...

In the trailer when it is Pit's turn to fight he is seen doing more them 1 midair jump, i think he does three. So it seems he will have something like kirby's umping system. He also looks like he has great longdistance attacks (his arrows). And by the look of his body type he looks as though he will be a fast character.
He can turn out to be one cheap character. They can fix it by making him uber light and have his smashes do like no damage...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah, Metaknight and Pit both seem to be able to fly a la Kirby or Jigglypuff.

Also, got the pics working in the first post. :p

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Omfg

OMFG THIS KICKS ****ING ***!!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL THIS GAME LAUNCHES!!!! AND WHEN IT DOES HALO SOCOM AND ALL THOSE OTHER PS3/XBOX GAMES WONT BE RANKED NUMBER1 ON THE GAMING LIST!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D omfg this **** is gonna be ranked as the top games year after year till the next smash bros comes out!!!

nategt4

Smash Cadet
i think there should be more bosses in this game, based on the franchises represented in this game, like bowser for mario, andross or wolf for star fox, a metal gear or big boss for snake, etc the possiblities are endless

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
OH MY JESUS LORD! WOW!!! DUDE....!

OK, I just creamed my pants after watching and listening and seeing... everything about the new game.

DUDE! wtf! Samus just shot a freakin' kamehameha wave out of her beam cannon...!!!11!

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Husband said:
Im pretty sure that Nintendo Owned or used to own or semi owns Metal gear solid. So they didnt go to a third party.

Nintendo has never owned and never will own any portion of Kojima Prodction's Metal Gear franchise. While Metal Gear debuted in America on NES, it was a Konami game. Snake's guest appearance in Brawl is solely a product of Kojima's good relations with Nintendo (and Kojima generally being the f*cking man).

On a side note:

I'm no Final Fantasy fan by a longshot, but I know cool characters when I see them. Someone needs to petition Advent Children Cloud and Sephiroth for this game, as well as Sora and maybe Riku from Kingdom Hearts. That'd be a great way to get the Squenix fanboys to flock to the system.

God Nintendo what have you done. The internet will collapse from the speculation.

-Syn

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why does everyone either orgasms or pee their pants after watching this? Once I saw Mario running up in the beginning, all I did was make a big smile, and an even bigger one when the trailer went on.

The trailer is excellent too! Interesting to note that the music featured Latin words, and I am very happy to see Wario and Meta Knight. And with Solid Snake appearing in this game, tons of possibilities of 3rd party characters COULD be in the final version. And using the GC controller is definately not bad, I guess the Wiimote is hard to use for a fighting game.

Can't wait to hear more news about this great game.

nategt4

Smash Cadet
off topic: how do you raise your smash rank?

topic: i hope there is no weak characters in SSBB, no matter how cute or cool they may seem

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Solid Snake seems like shenanigans, but I also thought it was extreme BS when they first announced Ganondorf, Game and Watch, Pichu, etc. for Melee, so I guess I'll hold off on judgment.

SensFan

Smash Cadet
Flok said:
Why does everyone either orgasms or pee their pants after watching this? Once I saw Mario running up in the beginning, all I did was make a big smile, and an even bigger one when the trailer went on.
Of course I can't speak for everyone, but I have a feeling that the reports of ejaculation and urination are mere exaggeration to express the shear joy felt by Smash fans. Rather than this trailer triggering the flow of various bodily fluids, I have a feeling that it triggered smiles like your's more than anything.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
nategt4 said:
off topic: how do you raise your smash rank?
The ranks don't mean anything. They go up in increments by your post count. But no one thinks you're a smash n00b just because your title says that now. :p

Mud Buddha said:
Shouldn't this room be called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl / Dojo"?
Why?

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
"Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be fully compatible with the GameCube controller. Sakurai's reasoning is simple. He doesn't want to alienate gamers that prefer the traditional gamepad."
^ <3 Nintendo.

Jrob2k6

Smash Cadet
I just woke up on my keyboard I think I tried to jump through my monitor when I real this:

Pusher T said:
to use Sonic and Megaman in that new Super Smash Bros game as well
Sonic vs Snake vs Mario vs Megaman + Online= Instant buy
Big_Greg said:
Capcom would never degrade megaman by adding him to that crappy button masher, same goes for sega with sonic.
I was like: WTF did he just say!?!?!? DIE! *Thud*

On Topic: I hope they both get in.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Lol, never "degrade" Megaman and Sonic.

If you don't like Smash, why are you on this forum Greg?

*EDIT* And ah, Mud Buddha. I didn't even know it had a different name in English.

Zeke

Smash Apprentice
Syn, what info are you looking to be confirmed? I've compiled all confirmed information myself...what do you want to know?

SynikaL

Smash Lord
That's so stupid. Brawl is a sick name.

Now the community won't be able to move foward from the silly Smash connotations:

"Yo, you gonna Brawl tonight Syn?"

"What you doin' today Syn?" "Me and my boys are Brawlin"

Mother: "Where are you going Jimmy?"

Jimmy: "I'm going to Brawl at Matt's house!"

Mother: *confuzzled expression*

-Syn
(*weeps*)

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
Nah, sorry about misleading you, but, like JN said, it's the name of the website, not the game. Which is a relief.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
SynikaL said:
That's so stupid. Brawl is a sick name.

Now the community won't be able to move foward from the silly Smash connotations:

"Yo, you gonna Brawl tonight Syn?"

"What you doin' today Syn?" "Me and my boys are Brawlin"

Mother: "Where are you going Jimmy?"

Jimmy: "I'm going to Brawl at Matt's house!"

Mother: *confuzzled expression*

-Syn
(*weeps*)
So you're saying you say, "Me and my boys are Meleeing"
or "I'm going to Melee at Matt's house"
That sounds just as bad.
You'd just say "playing smash/melee"
A names a name, just like Wii.
I know people are still going to get this game even if it's called SSB Fighter Fight. :chuckle:
Maybe

Top Bottom