• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

Kais

Smash Ace
Husband said:
Has a trailer been released?
Ohhhh yeah it has. Check either the main post or gamespot. Oh yeah, and this has got to be the 15'th ejaculation joke this thread but I need a wet towel and a new pair of pants.

One more thing: PROPS to Palindrome Bard for pwning the MetaKnight discussion there. MK is definitely my new main.

~Kais

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
F8X said:
^^But he did it in the trailer a jump cancled box
it wasn't really a jump out of shield... it was more a SHOWTIM' out of shield...

and metaknight, when shielding, has no stun lag if he get hits...

metaknight for top tier

Kais

Smash Ace
Wak said:
metaknight for top tier
Oh God yes. That music was great btw. My friend says Nobou Uematsu is the composer but that seems highly unlikely...unless of course there are going to be Final Fantasy characters in the game!?! After all, FF did start out with Nintendo.

~Kais

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Damax said:
there's gameplay screen now at gamespot. you can see link use is up b on someone, and in another pika use his down B

Link for top tier with his finalfantasy styled limite break!
link for mid tier :lick:
young link for top tier...

PLEASE YOUNG LINK, GET A FASTFALL

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I kinda figured out that Samus Unmasked will be playable through the means in which Sheik was playable in SSBM. If you notice once samus fires the big shot that she turns into samus unmasked and then you don't see the regular samus for the rest of the trailer. I dont' know if I am the only one that saw that but I think we can welcome Samu Unmasked as a sorta Sheik clone maybe?

0H E/\/\ EFF G33 ITIS NSAKE :O!!!!!!1111

Legomaxx

Smash Journeyman
I cant believe metaknight actually made it. If Sonic makes it i might just foam out my mouth.
Link is the awesomenessssss :O

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
Will SSBM die out now that SSBB comes? That's kinda sad because I'm not thinking about buying Wii, you know, they make new consoles all too often so I just skip every other console; I'll buy whatever console that comes after Wii.

F8X

Smash Ace
I can now belive that Chuck Norris will now be a smash character since Nintendo has gone out to a third party for a fighter Any thing is now possible with the introduction of Snake. And this game is a great buissness move for Nintendo because why buy snake for $700 when you can get him for cheaper on the Wii.
Nintendo Just realese this in January 2007

and Mario looks like a pimp in those realsitic jeans XD

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Just before I go to sleep:

Oh, glory of glories. Oh heavenly testament to the eternal majesty of God's creation.

HOLY MACARONI!

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
soooo. websites dont seem to say but is it too much to hope that smash bros is gonna be playable this e3? or is that everything we know till TGS....................................

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
My thought:

Nintendo's all *****es.
"Hey guys, here's our best games we have to show for E3."
"Umm... SSB3?"
"..."
"*anger*"

2 days later...

"Oh yeah, SSB3 is coming out as well. Forgot."
"*world orgasms*"

Nintendo sure knows their stuff. If we had all heard about it when we were expecting it, this would not have the impact it has made.

w00t w00t <3<3<3<3<3<3

Jrob2k6

Smash Cadet
Wak said:
I bet 10$ this suggestion box will not be there for a long time
It might be up soon, wouldn't they want it before they get really into it?

So they know which characters to create....

F8X

Smash Ace
Jrob2k6 said:
Wak said:

Wak is right though, I think they just want to get the fans hopes up. They have been working on this since to my knowledge last October so they probably got the characters from sites like this and board meetings. They should have gotten there ideas together.

$10 for Little Mac to be in the game, and Nintendo can I please be a Beta tester :chuckle:

Anyone notice that Nintendo treats their fans like they are a Dominatrix.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
F8X said:
Jrob2k6 said:
Wak said:

Wak is right though, I think they just want to get the fans hopes up. They have been working on this since to my knowledge last October so they probably got the characters from sites like this and board meetings. They should have gotten there ideas together.

$10 for Little Mac to be in the game, and Nintendo can I please be a Beta tester :chuckle:

okay then, I bet you a best of 5, any char for the next ssb :p

Jrob2k6

Smash Cadet
F8X said:

Dang you got me there. The director did say they've just begun though.....

Nope

Smash Lord
Wow

Sooo Awesome!!! I can't wait 07 couldn't come faster!!! I'm pumped new chars, online, old school feel!!!! (GC Controller)

F8X

Smash Ace
Husband said:
Im pretty sure that Nintendo Owned or used to own or semi owns Metal gear solid. So they didnt go to a third party.
Husband, Konami owns Metal Gear Solid, If Nintendo Semi owned it I do not think it would be the PS3 killer app. If you notice in the creits of the trailer it says Copy right Konami. But yeah the Idea of a third arty makes the ideas limitless on how many characters there can be :p

Maybe Bond will be in the game :chuckle:

mathos

Smash Champion
But they don't own MGS anymore so technically it would be a third party they have to pay. But they have been on Nintendo systems. . .

Kais

Smash Ace
You guys: Cloud and Sephiroth

I tried to make that point earlier. Final Fantasy got its start with Nintendo, who is to say they won't appear in SSBB after what we have seen with MGS?

~Kais

G-Ron

Smash Apprentice
Husband said:
Im pretty sure that Nintendo Owned or used to own or semi owns Metal gear solid. So they didnt go to a third party.

hmm, i would have to agree with you there, husband. I know when "Metal Gear Solid: Twin Sankes" was created it was due to an invitation from Nintendo. Hideo Kojima did oversee it but the game was developed by nintendo second party "Silicon Knights".

and as quoted from ign:
"Sakurai said the decision to include Solid Snake when Hideo Kojima himself practically "begged" to include the Metal Gear character in the last Smash Bros. game. When asked about the possibility of Sonic the Hedgehod appearing in the game as well, Shigeru Miyamoto said: "There are probably possibilities for other third parties as well, and it maybe that even know there are corporate discussions going on about including some of these other characters."

I mean, c'mon the first metal gears were on NES so i am pretty sure I would think that if anything that solid snakes appearance in SSBB is nothing more than good relations with Hideo. I think today, though, nintendo doent own any part of metal gear. But as far as the third parties, mmmm i would think they are more of a possibility than you give it credit for. I know gamecube effed up in third-party dept. but i think the nintendo wii is bringing that back.

yay :laugh:

Sanguimancer

Smash Apprentice
Kais said:
You guys: Cloud and Sephiroth

I tried to make that point earlier. Final Fantasy got its start with Nintendo, who is to say they won't appear in SSBB after what we have seen with MGS?

~Kais
Cloud and Sephiroth were never on a Nintendo system. I'd much rather have Kefka and Shadow from the much superior FF6 :) .

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo delivered the goods. THANK YOU!

Time to pre-order a Nintendo Decepticon(Wii), cause when this hits.
Its over. Its all over!

I might take up MetaKnight, in some of that GP footage he was very much slice'n dice'n! Im also digging the new Link.

MeleeUltimate

Smash Cadet
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL KICKS EVERY GAME AT E3 IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!, (especially the ones from PS3 and Xbox 360) I'M LOVING IT,
I CANT WAIT TO SMASH ALL OF YOU WHO WHO GET THE GAME, WITH WI-FI... SMASHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Woah, It's been a long time...

Heh heh. *returns from the shadows* Wow, Three or four years... I think this little event may have been just what I needed to return here. So many new faces XD I bet everyone I used to know is gone. Now for my ecstatic shouts.

METAKNIGHT WOOOOOOT!

Sexy Zero Suit Samus! WOOOOOT!

Amzingly designed Pit! W00000T!

Thank you. ^_^

Top Bottom