• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Okay but could you live w/out it to have zamus?
Hell no. We already know we're getting Zamus. There is absolutely no reason to remove the bomb. The bomb is more important than the charge shot is. It's been in every single Metroid game to my knowledge, while the charge shot wasn't in the first few. How else would Samus discover sneaky entrances or bounce past obstacles in the side scrolling classic? Remove the bomb? Blasphemy!

yo

Smash Apprentice
Maybe she will transformate with the taunt move? I'd think that's the best and that could also give zelda and shiek one extra b attack

Peeze

Smash Master
Paranoid android your right about the bomb thing i think Yo's solution would work the best, letting samus keep all her moves and letting sheik/zelda keep their originality.

Falling Whistness

Smash Apprentice
I think its safe to say that Zelda will be her Twilight Princess incarnation. So we won't have any Shiek transformations to worry about. If Shiek is in the game at all it will most likely be as a separate character

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
First time you've heard it? There was a whole long **** thread I argued for ages in called "maybe sheik won't return" or something like that.

icymatt

Smash Lord
I wouldn't count Shiek out just yet. Even though Zelda will likely look like she does in Twilight, they may throw in Sheik anyways. Since Link is supposed to represent every Link while looking like the most recent incarnation, Zelda could possibly be treated the same.

With or without Sheik, I don't want Samus/Zamus to take that concept. I would much rather have them think up a completely new transformation mechanic for them.

Speaking of which, new idea: At 150%, fully-charge your blaster and then immediately use your bomb, causing Samus to use a big explosion that destroys her suit.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
but yea i think there should be a way for samus to transform into zamus instead of down+b possibly hitting the down on the directional pad like how foxs hidden taunt is?
________
iolite vaporizer

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
I would like samus and zamus to be two indevisual charecters, but here's a thought, what if they just take out samus and replace her with zamus? I don't think that will happen but it might, thats just what i thought was going to happen at first

J03

Smash Master
not only tht but y would they show samus in the opening clip :p
the only reason zamus should b a seperate character is becuase otherwise the uniqueness of zelda/sheik is lost...unless (as someone once thought) samus/zamus was to replace sheik, obviously not as zeldas down-b ^^, but i dont think sheik should b in the game if zamus is a transformation of samus. simply because the two (zamus n sheik) seem to have much in common, from the colour to the whip to the gender...although many of us question zelda/sheik actual sexuality :p

so whats with these mega attacks, they should stay in item matches if u ask me!!!

as for snakes box, it should b his taunt and i want his TUXEDO and the MGS1 snakes as alt dress colours for him!!!

yo

Smash Apprentice
I don't see tose coicidences as triggers to put shiek and zelda out of brawl. It's like pikachu and pichu are both mice and electric and yellow ans cute and pokemon, and they are both in melee.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I don't get why people think samus is going to transform into z-suit samus. Thats like saying that Link should have transformed into young link in melee.

Sheek

Smash Apprentice
It's kinda funny how early in the thread people thought that this was all fake. But anyways, to the poll, if Zamus wasn't her own character, I wouldn't play her, so I picked new character alltogether.

jaej

Smash Journeyman
What you could do is be able to switch from Samus to Zamus anytime, but once you switched, you couldn't switch back. Compromise, eh?

Zink

Smash Champion
I'm thinking it might be stock related. When you have, say, 20% stock left on your next life you transform autmatically.

fireyredmystic

Smash Cadet
I think the high percentage would be ideal as long as she can use her whip to grapple back on the stage just like when she had her suit on. Also, this would give skilled players something to be proud of if they master her ZS version.

Webba

Smash Rookie
yeah ur right, but if Zamus has a completly different movement then Samus the Zamus players have to trin on both

ZABE

Smash Cadet
is the weapon a sword or a whip?

and what kind of movement's would she have?

Hyrule2

Smash Apprentice
Zamus should be her own character.
Are there still any people who think that this is fake?

Zink

Smash Champion
a: Zamus isn't her own character, we already know that.
b: Of course it's real. There isn't any way it could be fake by now.

Top Bottom