• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
my point was that fire emblem warriors isn't anything for marth

its not even canon dawg

if use FE warriors whats stopping me from using CD-i link
Well then this brings us back to you should’ve stated in the first place that only canon mainline games are to be used as reference.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well then this brings us back to you should’ve stated in the first place that only canon mainline games are to be used as reference.
sounds more like common sense to me :224:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
While I think a full on story mode full of character interactions would be a bit unwieldy, I’d love to have the whole destined battles from Soul Caliber (or even PSABR)where characters interact with a rival in arcade mode.

It’s a little late now for it to be in ultimate, but I still think the concept is neat. Wouldn’t even need all the characters to talk, just having little interactions before battle would be cool.

D

Deleted member

What are some Nintendo sequels that you want? Mines F-Zero, Wario Land and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What are some Nintendo sequels that you want? Mines F-Zero, Wario Land and Kid Icarus Uprising.
you already said them so i got nothing

Characters I could see having full voice and dialogue:
:ultalph::ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultisabelle::ultjoker::ultkingdedede::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultken::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:

Characters I could see having voice actors/sounds but no dialogue:
:ultdiddy::ultdk::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultjigglypuff::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultyoshi:

No VA/dialogue:
:ultduckhunt::ultgnw::ultpiranha::ultridley::ultrob::ultdarksamus:
i wonder what villager would sound like

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
While I think a full on story mode full of character interactions would be a bit unwieldy, I’d love to have the whole destined battles from Soul Caliber (or even PSABR)where characters interact with a rival in arcade mode.

It’s a little late now for it to be in ultimate, but I still think the concept is neat. Wouldn’t even need all the characters to talk, just having little interactions before battle would be cool.
shoutout to the justifications for the fights in PSASBR

kratos: ****s up sweet tooth's ice cream
sweet tooth: "hey buddy you ****ed up my ice cream"
kratos: "too bad, *****"
sweet tooth: "i'm going to shove my chainsaw up your posterior"

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
F-Zero - would take either a new game OR a GX HD remaster
Xenoblade - yes I know 2 is out and that has a prequel but where's my X sequel

D

Deleted member

speaking of character voices why is mega man stone cold silent

he just stands there

menacingly

D

Deleted member

Regarding characters that talk, :ulttoonlink: has one sentence in Windwaker
Come on!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hmmm... F-Zero, Kid Icarus, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, and Rhythm Heaven (Because given one of the more recent tweets from one of the people heavily involved with the series, one doesn't seem to be in development at the moment)

D

Deleted member

The virgin “pirating video games on your computer” vs the CHAD “buying video games officially digitally to support the developers but playing them on your computer to upscale the resolution, speed up the emulation, and use mods”.
chuck.gif

Chad Roberk.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Characters I could see having full voice and dialogue:
:ultalph::ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultisabelle::ultjoker::ultkingdedede::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultken::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:

Characters I could see having voice actors/sounds but no dialogue:
:ultdiddy::ultdk::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultjigglypuff::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultyoshi:

No VA/dialogue:
:ultduckhunt::ultgnw::ultpiranha::ultridley::ultrob::ultdarksamus:
Ridley I'd move up to the next tier as even ignoring the manga, he does show enough intelligence and personality in the games that having a VA/sounds would benefit him like K. Rool, the Kongs, and Yoshi. Other then that I agree with this.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 216344

Fam here's the thing.

Do you know why they go after the distributors? It's not because distributing ROMS is exponentially more illegal than owning illegal ROMS. Distribution makes it worse, yes, but you're right, they've got legal grounds to clap anyone with pirated games in irons if they really want to.

So why don't they?

Cause court is ****ing expensive.

If you pirated a copy of Super Mario Odyssey right this second and somehow Nintendo would've gotten every last cent of the purchase price of a real physical copy that you now haven't bought (we'll get into the talk about how the pie's actually split another day) they'd be out, on average, $60.

Their lawyer will charge them more than that for a pee break.

Fact is, you ain't worth it fam. And that's actually great news! You ain't going to jail for that kinda **** ever, because it'd cost more to file the lawsuit than they actually lost. They just write that **** off at the end of the year.

The distributors are only worth it because by hitting them, Ninty also hits everyone who would've gotten anything from them, meaning the effect is large enough to justify the cost of what still usually amounts to a cease and desist letter.
Well, I know I am too not worth it for them to file a lawsuit. I should have recongized that when I made that post, but...
It is like a fight causes a bag of coins to combust. The coins fly. The bag of money belongs to the bank.
Would I steal a few gold coins if I had the chance? Of course not!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Because given one of the more recent tweets from one of the people heavily involved with the series, one doesn't seem to be in development at the moment
this just means that a rhythm heaven rep is guaranteed so that they can see if people are still interested in the series before they start development on a new one

...right?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
speaking of character voices why is mega man stone cold silent

he just stands there

menacingly
He's emotionally distancing himself because even though it's all just for practice, no one gets permanently hurt, and Smash probably gave him a First Law Pass (TM), he still can't put his heart into beating up other people.

I mean watching is fine, but-

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Who is this fairy owo?
Airy, your "navi" character.

She's pretty much as typical and generic as you can get with assistant tutorial characters. She's so cliche, I don't even know why they bothered putting her there.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Airy, your "navi" character.

She's pretty much as typical and generic as you can get with assistant tutorial characters. She's so cliche, I don't even know why they bothered putting her there.
Like honestly.

She even does like Navi in the final boss. She just runs away and isn't there to help you anymore! Such a bad guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom