• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Everyone talking about the ethics on downloading roms and what it means to pirate games, meanwhile I'm over here gettin' my hands on roms the second I can.

I was one of the people who downloaded the leaked full version of Pokemon Sun and Moon before it came out.

granted that rom didn't work very well due to limited 3ds emulation at the time and i ended up buying the game anyway

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Ridley I'd move up to the next tier as even ignoring the manga, he does show enough intelligence and personality in the games that having a VA/sounds would benefit him like K. Rool, the Kongs, and Yoshi. Other then that I agree with this.
Yeah, I was kind of disappointed they didn't show off his more intelligent side in Smash at all.

I wonder what he'd sound like if he did have proper voice acted lines though? I'd hope it'd at least be a little bit menacing of a voice, anyway...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

F-Zero - would take either a new game OR a GX HD remaster
Xenoblade - yes I know 2 is out and that has a prequel but where's my X sequel
Honestly Nintendo should simply release an hd remake of F-Zero gx with online. That alone would sell like crazy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, I was kind of disappointed they didn't show off his more intelligent side in Smash at all.

I wonder what he'd sound like if he did have proper voice acted lines though? I'd hope it'd at least be a little bit menacing of a voice, anyway...
I do like the smile he does in his one victory animation though.

D

Deleted member

so how does ridley run a space gang if he can't talk

how does he tell his space cohorts to do space drug runs and commit space home invasions

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Would him sadistically twirling Mario’s cap on his claw count?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so how does ridley run a space gang if he can't talk

how does he tell his space cohorts to do space drug runs and commit space home invasions
well if the manga is canon then can totally talk-

GOD ****ING DAMMIT I MISSED ANOTHER ONE

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

No contest, for me it'd be Steve Blum.

D

Deleted member

Anyways I've emulated a few games and Nintendo has never done anything.
Hang on guys I hear someone knocking at the door one sec

Roberk

Smash Champion
1557082137163.jpeg

Me right now hearing all of the Bravely Default spoilers while intending to play the game at some point but I can’t really complain because the game is 7 years old.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Reads about Airy

Wtf I almost lewd Wormy from SpongeBob.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I'd say they got that part right, a lot of his body language during idle animations, taunts and even some attacks show that he's got a higher level of sentience than some of the cast, especially with stuff like him grabbing his tail to use like a spear in his forward rather than just stabbing with it like most people suggested alongside Fair's co-ordinated strikes

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well, I know I am too not worth it for them to file a lawsuit. I should have recongized that when I made that post, but...
It is like a fight causes a bag of coins to combust. The coins fly. The bag of money belongs to the bank.
Would I steal a few gold coins if I had the chance? Of course not!
I mean you do you but I'm gonna be in that **** like:

newsupermarioU_nabbitgameplay.gif

*SNRRK*

No I'm sorry, I just. . .

*SNRRK*
*SNRRRRRRRRRRRRK*
I can practically hear these posts and I'm not gonna lie it's kind of great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom