• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm just hoping the series gets revived within a year or two because it's helluva overdue. The Switch is essentially JRPG heaven so I don't see the hold up.
Yeah Golden Sun is great. It’s one of the best rpg series ever.... imo.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright you guys proved your point.
Honestly it should be ok because if the site's filter is so useless to the point it can't even do it's ****ing job right then censor dodging shouldn't apply. Admins need to fix their ****
I believe this happened before, and a mod had to come down and explain why they were still wrong and all that jazz. Same word and nearly the same response that you gave too.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
doesn’t work...**** it...we'll just arrest him for being an illiterate chicken
That's misapplication of the law, you can't arrest someone for having a learning disability.

Well, I guess you could bring him in for "indecency", given the implications of his relationship with Palutena.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
THIS GAME ONLY LOOK BETTER AND BETTER AHHHHHHHHHH
You can't keep a good cat Bowser down. :dr^_^:

I love how your replies to ****posts are always super technical and detailed lmao! :laugh:

I'm just hoping the series gets revived within a year or two because it's helluva overdue. The Switch is essentially JRPG heaven so I don't see the hold up.
Camelot is in Mario sports game purgatory, so unless things change that's what we'll get from them for the time being.

Well, that and MTA's DLC period isn't finished yet.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Alright you guys proved your point.

I believe this happened before, and a mod had to come down and explain why they were still wrong and all that jazz. Same word and nearly the same response that you gave too.
Then the site is at fault for not properly using it's goddamn swear filter. If the filter fails to work as intended, it's not the fault of the people who accidentally bypass the filter. It's like if your car breaks down because it wasn't filled with gas, it's your fault for not filling it, not the car's fault

D

Deleted member

Reminder
Screenshot_20190407-022823.png

I think the biggest disappointment with Endgame was that Antman did not crawl inside Thanos and make himself giant.

What a missed opportunity.
Could you guys please keep this **** in spoiler tags? :/
Now I know it's Little Feet who'll crawl up inside Thanos's ass and not Scott.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly it should be ok because if the site's filter is so useless to the point it can't even do it's ****ing job right then censor dodging shouldn't apply. Admins need to fix their ****
....say the user who swear alot in her posts...

D

Deleted member

Then the site is at fault for not properly using it's goddamn swear filter. If the filter fails to work as intended, it's not the fault of the people who accidentally bypass the filter. It's like if your car breaks down because it wasn't filled with gas, it's your fault for not filling it, not the car's fault
I think I remember Moydow saying that if you were infracted for censor dodging because the filter is dumb, she'd try to reverse it.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm co-owning a small channel, and one of our voice actors had a great blooper. The artist decided to make an animatic of it.
Gorgeous.
Lol, happy for you guys--my friends and I could do that IF THEY'D EVER BE CONSISTENT AND MOTIVATED BUT NoOoO
I'm the voice actor, the writer, the less than average musician and what do they do? Academic pursuits--how dare

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Don't get me wrong, I still think that censor dodging is way too picky on when it's ok to infract or not (especially when people said way worse than some swears) but I just wanted to give a heads up or something.

Even if I don't agree with it, we still gotta follow it or something, idk.

Yep.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah man, it doesn't help that this site is basically PG-13, since some words are censored but not others. Take bum, arse and ass, for example.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
His name was always Eggman in Japan.
Speaking of that. I was always curious as to what is said in the Japanese version of Sonic Generations. Where Tails is like "Dr robotnik!" And he responded with "nobody calls me that anymore"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yeah man, it doesn't help that this site is basically PG-13, since some words are censored but not others. Take bum, arse and ***, for example.
I want to say that the site could use a policy change if they want to do that but then I remembered the kiddy movie Cats and Dogs being incredibly anti-Semitic and the sequel is about how wrong anti-Semitism is

D

Deleted member

I want to say that the site could use a policy change if they want to do that but then I remembered the kiddy movie Cats and Dogs being incredibly anti-Semitic and the sequel is about how wrong anti-Semitism is
This reads like you desperately wanted to try and find a relevant way to share this fact but couldn't hold it in any longer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, the fact I swear is irrelevant because it's still a problem if the site's filter doesn't work

Doesn't Wing Fortress have EGGMAN plastered on it?
I do agree with your point, it's just that you swearing alot increase the chance of problems like that happening, not to say I'm excusing the filter problem or that you shouldn't swear at all, but swearing so much do make the probability of you getting problems with the mods much bigger than it should, no?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I do agree with your point, it's just that you swearing alot increase the chance of problems like that happening, not to say I'm excusing the filter problem or that you shouldn't swear at all, but swearing so much do make the probability of you getting problems with the mods much bigger than it should, no?
Not if the filter works correctly. Instead the mods have problems with me for grabbing a megaphone and yelling "THIS SITE IS **** IT'S ****ING ****"
This reads like you desperately wanted to try and find a relevant way to share this fact but couldn't hold it in any longer.
I shared it yesterday though

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I think I remember Moydow saying that if you were infracted for censor dodging because the filter is dumb, she'd try to reverse it.
Yeah. If it's a case where the word should be censored but the filter didn't catch it, or any other number of reasons where the censor just didn't do its job properly, then it shouldn't be counted as censor dodging, and if you get infracted for it, it shouldn't stand and you should be able to appeal it.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
:ultbayonetta1:: Murder, public indecency
:ultbowser:: Murder, Kidnapping
:ultbowserjr:: Kidnapping, Underage Driving
:ultfalcon:: Speeding
:ultcloud:: Illegal immigrant
:ultcorrinf:: Murder, Incest, Terrorist attacks
:ultdiddy:: Copyright strikes
:ultdk:: Kidnapping
:ultdoc:: Unlicensed medical practice
:ultganondorf:: Murder, unlawful imprisonment, Breaking and entering
:ultgreninja:: Licking random passerby's
:ulticeclimbers:: Throwing his sister tens of feet into the air
:ultincineroar:: Gambling Fraud
:ultisabelle:: Neglicence
:ultjigglypuff:: Murder, drugging people
:ultjoker:: Mind ****, vigilante Justice
:ultkingdedede:: possession of illegal steroids
:ultkrool:: Murder, Terrorist attacks
:ultkirby:: Cannibalism, overthrowing the government
:ultlink:: Breaking and entering, destruction of property
:ultlucas:: Underage drug usage
:ultmario:: Murder
:ultmegaman:: Stealing firearms
:ultmetaknight:: Unlicensed presence in airspace
:ultmewtwo:: Illegal generic experiments
:ultgnw:: Everything
:ultolimar:: Abuse of intelligent alien Life
:ultpacman:: Destruction of military property
:ultpalutena:: Child labour
:ultpeach:: Negligent government
:ultdarkpit:: Desertion
:ultpokemontrainer:: AnImAl aBuSe
:ultridley:: Murder, Terrorist attacks, Torture, Illegal generic experimentation, Orginised crime, Several war Crimes
:ultrobin:: Unqualified to lead an army
:ultsamus:: Vigilante Justice, Ignoring orders from a government officer
:ultdarksamus:: Conquering the universe, Illegal radiation experiments, Illegal genetic experiments, warcrimes, planet-scale genocide
:ultsheik:: Identity Fraud
:ultshulk:: Killing God?
:ultwario:: Cannibalism
:ultwiifittrainer:: Advertisement Fraud
:ultyoshi:: TaX FrAuD
Mmm that's good ****. There's something satisfying about ruining the reputation of videogame mascots.

why I watch game theory in a nutshell

D

Deleted member

Just a quick note in case you haven't seen Avengers Endgame yet! A bunch of the 30 second trailers they've posted in the last few days have huge spoilers! If you want to go in without knowing a lot, just watch the full-length trailers they made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom