• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gravity Falls is a perfect example of why good things must come to an end. The show never really got worse at all.
Don't forget to throw Regular Show in there too.

And if you want to get down to movies as well. The Heisei Gamera Trilogy is a perfect example of that as well.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Man, what's it gonna take for Nintendo to put in a damn connection filter? It's not like it's in literally every other fighting game or whatever.
Further proof that this is a party game and not a fighting game :mybodyisreggie:

D

Deleted member

I wonder when we're gonna get news on Mario Maker 2. The game's coming out in around 2 months now and we know next to nothing outside the initial reveal trailer.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Same here but I'm underage so that kinda BTFO's all interest and for good reason cause none of you are Pedos.
And let me tell you what a shame it is that underage people aren't allowed to flirt with other underage people. It really makes high school an undramatic snooze.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile though companies continue to milk out franchises with quantity over quality.

*Cough* Spongebob, Simpsons, Family Guy, Ice Age...

Hell Pixar has even joined the damn fray with Toy Story which they apparently couldn't had left alone as the perfect trilogy it was.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
And let me tell you what a shame it is that underage people aren't allowed to flirt with other underage people. It really makes high school an undramatic snooze.
I went through four years of high school, and at no point did a girl dramatically drop her books in front of me, leading to a touching romantic moment where our eyes lock when I help her, nor did I ever get into a fight that ended with the whole school cheering for me.

Anime lied to me, man.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Seems fair to judge Toy Story 4's quality. I mean, only two months until it's out.
Things I can tell you right now is given Pixar's regurgitating of reusing overused tropes Bo Peep will be the Twist Villain somewhat or somehow mark my words. Even then I still feel this whole movie is fanservice for the WoodyxBo Peep shippers and Pixar's way of apologizing for getting rid of her in the third film.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't need to flirt with strangers on the internet when you got a gf RollSafe
Come on what, girl?
I went through four years of high school, and at no point did a girl dramatically drop her books in front of me, leading to a touching romantic moment where our eyes lock when I help her, nor did I ever get into a fight that ended with the whole school cheering for me.

Anime lied to me, man.
I actually find it funny something like this did happen to me in my first year of high school. I ended up sort of becoming friends with the girl and then I transferred some months later and never saw her again.

D

Deleted member

Didn't stop people at my school. Hilariously, I was too stubborn to flirt back with any poor girl who was brave enough to try their luck with me. I'm not proud of it, but it is pretty damn funny.

"Hey Preston, what do you think of my dress?"
"It looks alright, I guess."

"Wanna go to the dance?"
"Platonically."

"I love you."
"*Continues walking to class*"

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Anime lied to me, man.
Honest to god both of those things happened at my school.

Not for me, but it wouldn't, would it - I'm the antagonist.

D

Deleted member

I am optimistic about Toy Story 4, but Toy Story 3 ended it in a perfect note.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Things I can tell you right now is given Pixar's regurgitating of reusing overused tropes Bo Peep will be the Twist Villain somewhat or somehow mark my words.
Do you do anything else besides complaining about this "twist villain" trope?

Because it's starting to feel more overdone than the trope itself

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If it releases before E3, sometime in May.
I'm just eager for a deep dive on it, ha ha. I love level editors and creation tools for games, and I'm crossing my fingers this Mario Maker gets a lot of post launch love and support from Nintendo.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Do you do anything beside complaining about this "twist villain" trope?

Because it's starting to feel more overdone than the trope itself
I'm sorry but it ain't my fault that Pixar chooses to keep reusing things rather then do something different in their films. It also ain't my fault they couldn't had left Toy Story alone as the perfect trilogy it used to be.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Didn't stop people at my school. Hilariously, I was too stubborn to flirt back with any poor girl who was brave enough to try their luck with me. I'm not proud of it, but it is pretty damn funny.

"Wanna go to the dance?"
"Platonically."

"I love you."
You have squandered opportunities I would kill a man for lol

D

Deleted member

"Wanna go to the dance?"
"Platonically."

"I love you."
This is even funnier with your Reigen icon because it's 100% in his character to act like that

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

"Wanna go to the dance?"
"Platonically."

"I love you."
That’s ****ing hilarious

D

Deleted member

let me tell you what a shame it is that underage people aren't allowed to flirt with other underage people
that is the boldest of assumptions

my sister teaches an after school class at an hs and the mfs aren't even allowed to bring their phones into the bathroom because kids **** in there

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Plus Toy Story 4's plot is just Toy Story's 1 & 2 with a dash of 3 rolled up into one with the whole getting lost/separation thing again.

Wow Pixar 10 years and this is the best you can come up with?

Star Wars Sequel Syndrome at its finest as The Force Awakens had shown us being literally a remake of A New Hope.

This here is why I'd rather have some things be left alone as they're already perfect as the way they are.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

"Wanna go to the dance?"
"Platonically."

"I love you."
Once, when I was in 8th grade, my family was moving to a whole new place, and so I had to leave the school I was currently attending.

On my very last day there, at the very last second, some girl asked me if I wanted to date her. I was a dumb ****in' kid at the time, and the question threw me off guard, so I just said "yes" then immediately left.

Liberty, if you're still out there, happy 7-year anniversary.

Plumstar

Smash Apprentice
I wonder when we're gonna get news on Mario Maker 2. The game's coming out in around 2 months now and we know next to nothing outside the initial reveal trailer.
I think we'll get a direct specifically for Mario Maker 2 around May, since E3 will most likely focus on other titles released later this year like Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm sorry but it ain't my fault that Pixar chooses to keep reusing things rather then do something different in their films. It also ain't my fault they couldn't had left Toy Story alone as the perfect trilogy it used to be.
Imagine being so angry at a film that hasn't even released yet.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Plus Toy Story 4's plot is just Toy Story's 1 & 2 with a dash of 3 rolled up into one with the whole getting lost/separation thing again.

Star Wars Sequel Syndrome at its finest as The Force Awakens had shown us being literally a remake of A New Hope.

This here is why I'd rather have some things be left alone as they're already perfect as the way they are.
Way to judge a book by it's cover...

The film isn't even out yet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the
movie
isn't
out
yet
onereasonanddonechillman.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom