• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah, Snake...

I love playing your games.
I just hate playing against you.

I'd rather you give Snake a gun at this point than deal with 21 different types of explosive ordinances.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh thank god I thought you thought I was actually flirting and not just meme'ing due to you making a post but not liking mine, leading me to a quick panic that my classic joke didn't land

I'm interested, but you see TB it's missing one key thing, and that's a goth gamer girl. I think that's gonna get a lot of fans.
Believe me, if I thought you were actually flirting with me I would be flattered but still hard pass

I do get kind of a sick satisfaction from rejecting people but that’s mostly due to the spite I built up over being rejected for a lot of things over my life lmao
I wish people flirted with me

D

Deleted member

Ehh, the chamber is the joke/focus of the image, it's Erdrick gassing his DLC competition: Geno and Sora. A slight to those characters' fans while using a method that killed millions of people horribly is pretty offensive.
Maybe you haven't seen it, but I have Geno in my wanted signature. I hold no ill will toward Geno or even Sora for that matter. Even if I did, most of us are adults here and we can disagree over what characters we want in Smash Bros.

Also let's not ignore the fact that millions of other people have been murdered through guns, melee weaponry, auto accidents, and just general ****ty behavior. It's a joke, and the holocaust wasn't even the focus of it. It was just Erdrick being the bad guy by killing off Geno and Sora. I don't want to downplay the Holocaust as anything less than a blight on humanity's track record, but you're missing the forest for the tree. The gas chamber itself was not the joke and I don't know how to make that any clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Y'know what, I'll join in on the bet shenanigans: If Erdrick isn't in, I will...

Make an egg salad sandwich and post a screenshot of it here. High stakes.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ehh, the chamber is the joke/focus of the image, it's Erdrick gassing his DLC competition: Geno and Sora. A slight to those characters' fans while using a method that killed millions of people horribly is pretty offensive.
Maybe you haven't seen it, but I have Geno in my wanted signature. I hold no ill will toward Geno or even Sora for that matter. Even if I did, most of us are adults here and we can disagree over what characters we want in Smash Bros.

Also let's not ignore the fact that millions of other people have been murdered through guns, melee weaponry, auto accidents, and just general ****ty behavior. It's a joke, and the holocaust wasn't even the focus of it. It was just Erdrick being the bad guy by killing off Geno and Sora. I don't want to downplay the Holocaust as anything less than a blight on humanity's track record, but you're missing the forest for the tree. The gas chamber itself was not the joke and I don't know how to make that any clearer.
Intent and interpretation can be different for the same image.

How 'bout we just drop it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So with the closing chapter of the MCU that's been being build up to for 11 years. Who are you guys sure who'll be biting and not making it back? As it stands I'm betting these characters.

Black Widow: If rumors are true the solo Black Widow film will be a prequel set in the early 2000's. Her death would make lot of sense for Hulk to finally come back out and go all out on Thanos and pretty much change his character as a whole upon her death.
Captain America: He's a man that represents war and sacrifice. Its only really fitting as a conclusion to his character really.
Drax: Assuming he's unsnapped alongside the others and then fights Thanos with everyone else. His whole character up until then was trying to get revenge on Thanos for the murder of his family and of all the Guardians I see him being the most likely to not come back as I can see him sacrificing himself by distracting or finishing off Thanos for everyone else and also for his new family which he failed to do for his old one. Only a really fitting heroes death.
Nebula: Her whole character was about getting revenge on her father for the torture he put her through. After that there's really nothing more they could do with her. It only seems logical to conclude her arc and character. Even then I could see his death being temporary and he's eventually brought back in an future MCU film where his soul is placed into a new and more powerful body as a homage to his original origin in the comics.
War Machine: I can actually see it. If Tony retires this is who I'd see dying given he's a soldier and I can see him sacrificing himself for Tony so he could live and finally retire settling with Pepper.

Otherwise I'm only 50/50 on Tony. If Tony lives he'll be no doubt retiring and settling down with Pepper with at most only having cameos in future MCU films such maybe Peter attending his wedding in Far From Home.

Meanwhile Gamora assuming I'm right on the speculation of what Guardians 3 will be about will only be temporary dead as she'll be the focal point of the third film about an determined Quill trying to find a way to bring her back despite the others convincing him to move on. Plus according to Gunn the plot is suppose to focus on her.

Otherwise those are my predictions.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Indeed it is, I can't wait to be an adult not only to do whatever but also for a lot of other reasons like it gives me something to do.
Take it from someone literally twice your age:

Enjoy what you've got while you've got it because you'll miss it when you're older.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Personally I suggest you, indeed, become a goth gamer girl
Why be a goth gamer girl when I can get one?
Yeah same, but I'm kinda 14 so that eliminates a lot of interest lmao
Yeah I don’t wanna go to jail lol
Wish granted, but they only do it out of spite for their ex
That works for me
I'm afraid I already took that
7862B8A0-5C7A-465D-B866-7837F14FC1AA.gif

Same here but I'm underage so that kinda BTFO's all interest and for good reason cause none of you are Pedos.
I didn’t even know you were underage until now lol

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Man, what's it gonna take for Nintendo to put in a damn connection filter? It's not like it's in literally every other fighting game or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom