• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
You can trade 10 badges for 1k tokens ya know if you have any,
I’ve been trying to save my badges since they carry over from each GW (if I recall correctly).

Plus I got 200 tokens on deck already so hopefully I am really lucky and don’t have to waste anymore badges.

D

Deleted member

I'd never date an ugly woman. Wanna know why? Because I don't think they exist.

D

Deleted member

It'd be a shame if something happened to your account now.

Anyways this reminds me of yesterday where funnily enough I tried to make this Geno in Stage Builder cause Pixel Art is hard man. It's pretty funny that it's showing up now.

D

Deleted member

A man of culture I see.

And had it not been that Geno is owned by Square I would probably support Erdrick, I can understand and respect his and DQ's importance to the Gaming Industry but would I take him over or instead of Geno That's where I respectfully disagree.

I respect DQ and it does deserve representation but Geno has a lot more personality than Erdrick in my opinion and I prefer Geno but I can also get behind Erdrick afterwards.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It’s not like he was asking for nudes or something lol
That's why I didn't warn or infract. Technically no rule was broken and you didn't respond negatively so as a mod, I left it alone.

As a person, however, I felt a need to say it was distasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom