• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Noi was going on about Mario asexually reproducing, then I said sex was the glue that holds the planet together, then people tried to bait me, and a brief mention of STEM Cells brought us to **** girls.

This is why i love this thread.

D

Deleted member

I...

AGREE
Okay, I get that you agree with it, but did you really need to say that segregation needs to be reinstated in today's age? C'mon dude, not cool.

see, this is how we cleanse the thread, with fantano memes

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Okay, I get that you agree with it, but did you really need to say that segregation needs to be reinstated in today's age? C'mon dude, not cool.

see, this is how we cleanse the thread, with fantano memes
I think we're the only ones who understand the fantano memes anyway

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
you're on thin ice, little missy
Hey! I’m Smashboards Mom! You do not get to talk to me like that young lady!
Sex is overrated and it transforms cute loving relationships into weird thrusting ****shows
Mario Odyssey is an amazing video game worthy of its praise that never ruins its characters and worlds
But it feels so much better.
I would trade in over half of my sexual encounters for more time to play mario odyssey
You two have some pretty mixed up priorities.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
ay wuss poppin --

hentai talk

....why do i do this to myself

i retract my claim about being able to wait, we need that mf direct NOW even if it means i might not put Neku in one of my Smash fanfics cause Erdrick will likely one up him but you know what

this thread needs The Erdrick to discipline it

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Moral of the story: Noipoi should go to bed when he's tired. Because apparently it can lead to topics like these.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
But it feels so much better.

You two have some pretty mixed up priorities.
Mario Odyssey lasts as long as you want it to and if you like it, you heat a great experience, and if you don’t well that’s just a bit of your time wasted, the good feeling lasts as long as you want if you enjoy it
Sex can be hard to get out of once you get into it, can **** up relationships, and in bad cases can even result in unwanted pregnancies all for some temporary feeling

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
we get it, you ****

stop stunting on us
I do too it really isn't that good cause you get super tired and sweaty and then she asks to stay the night and thats a whole mess
meanwhile mario odyssey is carefree and doesn't tire you out and you can even bring it back to gamestop and it won't give a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom