• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
That's exactly why I was holding off. And now that patience paid off, baby!

How long did you have this meme ready?

Best Buy wyd.
They're leaking the entirety of the Direct on Thursday lol

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
They better release P5S soon after the official reveal, I’m tired of this waiting game and the later half of 2019 is already way too packed to fit in a 100 hour JRPG.
Actually, it's more of a 50-80 hour JRPG depending on how much you procrastinate around. I finished my first playthrough blind at about 60 hours in.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Of course it is. Skyrim Rererererereported to the switch was full price, and that was made 8 years ago.
I don’t know. When Crash sells itself for $30.....
Probably.

That's not really an issue though since Persona 5 is a game worth buying at full price.

I know for sure I'm going to buy it again.
I mean, money is tight. Still waiting to know if there’s gonna be a female protagonist option before I buy.

Roberk

Smash Champion

Best Buy wyd.
Did Best Buy just leak the next Nintendo Direct?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
We complementing?

You got it.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku is a super cool one. They're just a user that posts stuff that I like to read and I don't really know how to explain it. So I won't.

Zinith Zinith is super cool because he lets me pick on him about Yoshi and he knows I love him for that I'm sure otherwise I wouldn't pick on him. If he doesn't then he does now. Love ya dude.

@ShinyLegendary is like that little cousin that you try to protect from turning into you but just ends up becoming you anyways. I've been around him since he's joined and have always felt like he was the token Cinnamon Roll of the thread. Oh, how far he's come.

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester is one of the most adaptable people I've ever met. If he presents an argument and is proven wrong he has no problem admitting that and I REALLY respect that.

Idon Idon is the boi that convinced me that SMT is a series worth looking into. Deep. And when I finally got around to it I was not disappointed. He's got baller taste in games is what I'm saying. Yes, DMC bias is there.

Moydow Moydow has been around me ever since the Smash 4 Robin thread. That place was my home and Moydow and Hong made it so.

Weeman Weeman I don't see you around that much anymore but you can bet your ass I remember you. Miss the good times we had in the Robin Thread and Disco Room

The Fail Tracer The Fail Tracer well, you went from being one of the most shy, anxious people I've met and crawled out of that hole and became someone I can truly look up to. I might not see you or talk to you much anymore but that's cool cause you're cool.

@faygoshill might be the only one in here that can see where I'm coming from with all my rambling of Marvel movies. Good lad that one.

staindgrey staindgrey is the only person I can really gush about Resident Evil at and for that I feel like there's a mutual respect there.

Megadoomer Megadoomer doesn't say much. Not at all, but the guy's a trooper. He's supported just about every character I have from Banjo, to Hayabusa, to Snake, and Wolf. When this guy says something it's worth listening. He's the silent sage of the Boards.

@GoldenYuiitusin is a dude that I have butted heads with on occasion but in the end he always has the level head on his shoulders. Always thinking logically. Dude called Inceneroar before any person ever should be able to.

osby osby is my partner in crime. Or to stop crime I guess. He's got a lot of potential and is always thinking rationally.

Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones was one of the first users I encountered here. Why? He was a mod and he was the most avid Snake supporter. In a way, I guess you can say I sort of picked up his mantle. Carried the torch forward in both of those departments. Seriously look up to this guy

@TotsBS Showed me that there were actual fans of ScottTheWoz besides me. And he does it avidly, substantially, and that kind of fanaticism deserves serious props.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon is my favorite person to speculate against. One of the best people to have at it with when it comes to speculation. They'll bring up solid points and avid responses that'll give a

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth Irene is my girl. One of my best friends on the site. She dealt with me on occasions when really I could tell I was just a pain in the ass. We butt heads and all that but all in all she's one of the people I've come closest to. Her love for Quest 64 is something admirable that can't be ignored too.

Luigi The President Luigi The President you're one of the most avid supporters of a character I've ever seen on the forums. I want Geno in to make you happy alone. Let alone all the other stuff he brings with him. You're a cool cat.

praline praline well, what can I say, you're taste in characters and games makes me think that you're secretly my doppelganger. Not to mention how cool of a person you've been since we've joined around the same time.

Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura you're the token Elma supporter. The one that I can march into that thread say something stupid in support of Elma and have you respond in the most fitting way.

Schnee117 Schnee117 I still remember you since your very first username. I'm not going to mention it here since that was so long ago. You've changed and evolved so much since that time. Really have become a person who doesn't take any **** from anyone. Someone open with their opinion and happy with it.

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen TehEpicRyuga in full form. I remember making gifs for you over and over again and still would in a heartbeat if you asked. A friend that I dearly cherish. The one person who said, "**** you you're going to like Kamen Rider, cause I'll make you"

Opossum Opossum Opo has been around since... well since I remember. I remember them when I was a lurker. When I was still learning what the hell Smash Speculation was Opo stood out. Always have and always will respect him. He was a part of a dynamic duo of mods back in the day alongside...

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , one of the coolest people on the thread. One of the first friends I made. Not much more to say. They're just an awesome person. Ivysaur for President forever.

Camalange Camalange I'm sure you don't check in here very much but you're one of the main mods I remember being super friendly around the time I joined and I really appreciate that.

FalKoopa FalKoopa too. I know ya'll probably don't remember ol' Like Machine NSG but you were always nice to me even though I'm sure I annoyed the hell out of ya.

AndreaAC AndreaAC . What can I say? You're one of the best friends I've ever made. On and off site you're just a joy to talk to. A friend I truly love and cherish. You're love for Shay and Ridley has rubbed off on me more and more.

@Shishœ I honestly wish I knew you better. You're always around but not when I am. You're always sincere and upfront with your posts and I respect that.

Hylian Hylian was the first Admin I ever really had contact with. He seemed like a really cool dude. Always seemed approachable and chill.

HylianHeroBigBoss HylianHeroBigBoss for being one of the coolest guys in the Snake thread.

KMDP KMDP is the one that always makes me feel important. The dude always responds to my posts. No matter how dumb they are. He's a real cool dude when he does too.

@Onereasonanddone is just the Sigma man. He deserves a shout out for that alone but his love for all things Mega Man is palpable and infectious.

Pyra Pyra is one of the last surviving Disco Knights and we've stuck around that place longer than what should be feasible.

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Dude, you're just the best. Your taste in music is phenomenal, your comedy is unique and hilarious, and your one of the strongest people I know.

Nixon Corral Nixon Corral I don't know where the hell you went man but you used to be the coolest. Can't wait for you to randomly Necropost in the Disco Room one more time.

Coricus Coricus Yeah, you probably don't remember me much anywhere else but the Disco Room. Either way you've always been super cool to me.

Lichi Lichi I know you don't like dealing with these premium-less peasants but I want to acknowledge you anywho. You have the best sass. Done.

Nonno Umby Nonno Umby you've been around a lot more than I realized. Just popping in and popping out. I don't feel like you get noticed enough man. You're super cool

JamesDNaux JamesDNaux The Rayman, Banjo, Snake, etc. guy. Yeah, we've been through it all together, man. The highest highs and the lowest lows. Our characters have been through the ringer but you always manage to keep your head held high and drop some bomb ass art along side it.

Cyn Cyn , this one's a tough one. I've seen Cyn go from being a fellow user to Disco Goddess, to Moderator, to Administrator all really really fast. Despite all that she always stayed down to earth always responded to all the stupid little things I sent her. Always acknowledged by less than perfect ideas. Always stayed a fun person to be around. They're one of the best users on the boards period.

and finally...

Hong Hong I miss you. All I really need to say. I haven't kept in touch and I really hate that. Still you were one of my closest friends on the boards from the Robin Thread to the Disco Room you were an amazing person. Hope you're doing well.<3

I know I missed a lot of people, I do. There's some of you in here that'll read this and say that ass hole forgot me, and you're right but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy being around you. There's plenty of people in here that I just want to get to know better. And once I do I'm sure you'll make your mark on me.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Actually, it's more of a 50-80 hour JRPG depending on how much you procrastinate around. I finished my first playthrough blind at about 60 hours in.
Yeah, but I’m expecting more content as it’s an updated port, like P3FES and The Answer being about 30 hours.

D

Deleted member

H-Hey guys. Guys. Guys.

maybe it's leak-bait/s
I knew it Joker was leakbait! Just like Incineroar!

Since we obviously have Geno, Banjo, Isaac, Chorus Kids, Mach Rider and Shadow I have no idea who Joker could be leakbait for! Maybe it's Jack Frost!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah and Atlus are crazy Japanese people who think P5 should still be full price 2 years post-launch so yeah, probably not gonna go below 60, especially if it has P5R content.
It better have a female protagonist option.

Wait....

What if they added a female protagonist option in the Final Fantasy VII Remake?

Or Legend of Zelda?

Or SONIC!!!

D

Deleted member

It might as well be given we've gotten 4 Direct-level reveals out of Best Buy in the last two days.
Well that spells a different issue then. Are we going to be getting a Smash Bros direct at all or a regular standard direct? Both?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Wait....

Or Legend of Zelda?

Or SONIC!!!
Female Sonic...

Uh...

*insert Sonia the Hedgehog OC here*

Although if Sega made an official one...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Wait....

Or Legend of Zelda?

Or SONIC!!!
Well for FF, they're concrete characters as opposed to player stand-ins so that's unlikely.

As for Sonic, the only thing I remember is the OC from Forces and Blaze the Cat from Rush.

As for Zelda, it's kinda dumb we don't have any game where she's playable when her name's in the title.

D

Deleted member

Looks like regular.
Well if it's regular, I have to weigh over whether we might get a newcomer at all? They can legitimately save two newcomers for E3 if Update 3.0.0's new content makes up for it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well for FF, they're concrete characters as opposed to player stand-ins so that's unlikely.

As for Sonic, the only thing I remember is the OC from Forces and Blaze the Cat from Rush.

As for Zelda, it's kinda dumb we don't have any game where she's playable when her name's in the title.
Does Spirit Tracks count as a “playable Zelda”

It’s a huge stretch, but something nonetheless.

CDi doesn’t count

Shroob

Sup?
Well if it's regular, I have to weigh over whether we might get a newcomer at all? They can legitimately save two newcomers for E3 if Update 3.0.0's new content makes up for it.
I think they'll announce something, but the character won't be available until E3.

We got 3 bloody characters last time around, and we know Brave's been in development for a looooooooooong time.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
... ugh well now i wish i didn't see any of the best buy stuff cause i like shouting "oh ****" at the directs

aw well, i'll still probably do it

(But also holy ****??)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I just want to rule 63 all my games so I can play exclusively as girls.

Shroob

Sup?
They can still announce Smash stuff though. They don’t have to spend a half hour on new modes, Joker, and Erdrick.
Never said they wouldn't.

Considering EVERYTHING that's been found in the code, I expect Smash to have at the very least about 10~mins of the Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom