• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Speaking of which, when the hell is Capcom going to include him in a Versus game? I wanna get airborne with him!
He would be the raddest grappler of a ****ing time. If they ever put him in something wonder if he's going to go be his DMC4 version, his DMC5 version without spoilers, or his DMC5 version with spoilers.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I actually remember not liking Nero in DMC4 for some reason. I don't remember why at all...

Huh.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Arcade Shinobi
Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Fantasy Zone
G-Loc
Puzzle & Action: Tant-R
Herzog Zwei
Virtua Racing (revealed weeks earlier)

all get sega ages switch ports

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
He would be the raddest grappler of a ****ing time. If they ever put him in something wonder if he's going to go be his DMC4 version, his DMC5 version without spoilers, or his DMC5 version with spoilers.
Have his DMC5 look (with spoilers) be his default look with his DMC4 look as a classic outfit.

I actually remember not liking Nero in DMC4 for some reason. I don't remember why at all...

Huh.
Probably because he was a hot-headed teen with a love interest as interesting as cardboard. He ended up growing on some people over time though, especially with the advent of DmC: Devil May Cry back in the years.

D

Deleted member

Who in Smash would you say your most wanted would be the most similar to?

Like for Example My most wanted is Geno and I feel like he'd play like Mega Man except with a few up close attacks.

I'm only really asking this because there was one thing I wanted to say cause I thought it was funny but it's not appropriate and I thought it was better to ask a random question than to not say anything at all

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Becauee K Y R I E E E E E E and a story arc far less interesting then DMC3.
Oh! And we may as well bring up the fact that at the time, the order of the series was 3>1>4>2, so everything that Dante did essentially became worthless because 2 left us with a version of him that just wasn't having it all game. Made a lot of people assume something happened to everyone he knew off-screen.

Also, this is the only Lily that matters. Don't @ me.
My Lilly.png

D

Deleted member

Oh! And we may as well bring up the fact that at the time, the order of the series was 3>1>4>2, so everything that Dante did essentially became worthless because 2 left us with a version of him that just wasn't having it all game. Made a lot of people assume something happened to everyone he knew off-screen.

Also, this is the only Lily that matters. Don't @ me.
View attachment 202636
Don't make poor Medea Lily cry.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Like for Example My most wanted is Geno and I feel like he'd play like Mega Man except with a few up close attacks.

I'm only really asking this because there was one thing I wanted to say cause I thought it was funny but it's not appropriate and I thought it was better to ask a random question than to not say anything at all
Boshi would play exactly like Ganondorf :yoshi:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion

Huh.
A lot of people felt that way, even subconsciously, because he subplanted Dante as the main character which then continued into DMC5..but people were used to him (and just happy to have DMC back) that they didn't mind.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I picked up Corrin to force myself to work on my specific issues: aerial pressure, chasing offstage and kill confirms. Corrin is functionally an easy character to get into but Ultimate nerfed her ability to kill so hard that winning requires above average proficiency to get kills anywhere near 120%. Combos and pressure are absolutely necessary because you can't get a stock by spamming kill moves until one hits. I felt like playing Zelda and Robin reinforced my way-too-defensive nature and playing Corrin instead would make me play Smash better.

Now I'm actually becoming attached to the character though. Funny how that works. I think I should switch mains to someone more viable eventually but I'm getting kind of proud of my Corrin. I dunno.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just bought a 50-inch TV today. Way bigger then anything my parents ever had while I was growing up, and my new couch is fairly close to the screen to boot. I haven't really had the chance to hook anything up to it yet since I'm so busy but I'm really excited to plug in my Switch tomorrow and play on such a large screen.

Moving out was a good decision. I'm glad I've hoarded so much money for so long to since I can buy this stuff with the peace of mind that I'll still be able to afford groceries and rent tomorrow.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Jill -> Snake

osby

Smash Obsessed

I imagine Joker would play somehow similar to :ultsheik:. If we're doing non-confirmed characters: Dixie Kong to :ultdiddy:.

Hope I'm wrong, though. I'm really bad at those two.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

KOS-MOS nor Dante would play anything like the other characters. Both of them have huge tool-kits that would make them play a bit like every character archetype (sans magic users) so far. KOS-MOS would probably have the grace and movement of Zero-Suit Samus, but that's where the similarities would end. Then Dante would be Bayonetta if her moveset was less "Gunner Style" and more "Swordmaster Style" while having Trick and Royal implemented in some way.

The Lily version?
Oh wait, you're talking about the version of her that didn't become a total misanthrope. Uhhh, I dunno, I still wouldn't mingle with her. Just the idea that she has those intentions in her at all doesn't paint her as a very good person to begin with. I'd try to befriend her, for sure, but she is not love-interest material.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

A lot of people would say Robin, but honestly I think Zelda's far closer for someone like Celica.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay who let Zinith Zinith into r/pokemon? https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/b74kr4

I'm not even sure who my most wanted is but, um, let's go with Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western.

I think he'd be kind of a heavy character, but not a true superheavy. I'm thinking more :ultmegaman: or :ultlink: range in terms of weight. He actually walks and runs really slow, so his standard movement would be kind of weak. Dillon's Rolling Western has tower defense elements, so I think it'd make sense for him to have some sort of trap or turret move for his down special. And of course, his side special would have to allow him to move much faster then his run speed for when you need to take the offense, and possibly have the ability to cancel into aerials.

...I just described :ultbowserjr:. Huh. His normals would still be totally different though.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

The Rhythm Heaven character would probably be a bit of Pac-Man and Mr Game & Watch, where they uses multiple characters and items from throughout the Rhythm Heaven series

Steve would probably have hints of Link and Villager. Using a whole lot of weapons and tools at his disposal

Elma would be dual gun wielder, like Bayonetta. Though unlike Bayo, she'd also have dual swords at her disposal

Min Min would probably play like Little Mac but with a lot more range and agility, with some kicks put into the mix

Bandanna Dee would probably have around the same body type as Kirby. As such, I can see him carrying over some of his traits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom