• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Have fun having the pages take 10 minutes to load
I would, but it takes a few seconds at most. I just have a tendency to leave tabs open and forget to close them, and a lot of the time I leave tabs open to bookmark them for later. Thankfully, the browser on my PC has a bookmark all tabs option which helps keep the number down. Wish my tablet had that option though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why is everyone freaking out over Jane though? The only thing she has going for her is that she's cute. We don't even know her moveset, or personality. Just seems like its jumping the gun to me. Not saying you cant like the character, just people are acting like its the next Steve, and we don't even know anything about her besides the fact that she exists.
Why do you like John Mulaney playing as food in a movie?
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen just watched the first episode of kamen rider blade, this show is so stupid and campy i love it

also kenzaki my man get over it tachibana hella betrayed y'all, i mean the dude called you weak and naive after you saved his *** from man-bat why do you look up to him damn
UEEEEEEEE
Also fun fact, that scene's a meme in Japan because the actor kept slurring his words so it sounded like "MISTRRR TOUCHBANANA AROOLY A TRADER????"

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
The only Tachibana I care about is the one who will someday be playable in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate of the Ayumi variety.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I give up on the Pixiv thing, I can only find the same stuff as yesterday.

BTW, I usually have just 2 or 3 tabs open... currently I have 8 but it's an exception because I'm working on some stuff.
Even when I work, I usually try to close the useless tabs as soon as possible because I like to keep my screen optimized.
Usually I have 1 tab for serious stuff, 1 tab for forums and videogame stuff for when I want to take a break, and 1 empty tab always open that I use as shield for when something unwanted appears at full screen and there are people around me (I had to use it with this thread too occasionally, such as for that Edea picture that someone posted a couple of days ago :glare:).

D

Deleted member

Why do you like John Mulaney playing as food in a movie?

UEEEEEEEE
Also fun fact, that scene's a meme in Japan because the actor kept slurring his words so it sounded like "MISTRRR TOUCHBANANA AROOLY A TRADER????"
legit though when they were fighting man-bat and tachibana pulled out his yu-gi-oh card i was shook

it's just... so camp

i love it

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I just remembered it's April Fools in a bit so please, do NOT pull any pranks that will physically hurt someone and do NOT pull any pranks like "I'm so sorry, your mom just died" or something. Those aren't jokes, those are abusive
Still two days away since it's a long month. but im sure some people might appreciate that when it comes to it ;p

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There's a season (which is also pretty gay ngl) in which someone's hand gets turned into a cow plushie. This franchise understands camp surprisingly well
What show is that?
A cow plushie sounds less imposing than having a girl you like as a hand like in Midori Days :p

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I just remembered it's April Fools in a bit so please, do NOT pull any pranks that will physically hurt someone and do NOT pull any pranks like "I'm so sorry, your mom just died" or something. Those aren't jokes, those are abusive
Yeah those jokes are just wrong...

As for me, I'm gonna watch the entirety of Rooster Teeth's Hardcore Tabletop. They don't do April Fools pranks (they were founded on the day after all) and all their stuff will be free for the day.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sega Genesis Mini revealed...instantly better than the PSOne Mini...and totally an original thing to be made in honor if their love Nintendo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last year my aunt (who has bad heart problems) had her 5 year old daughter call my sister and tell her that my aunt fell and couldn't get up and might be dead. It was awful, and I have no idea why she thought that was even a remotely good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What show is that?
A cow plushie sounds less imposing than having a girl you like as a hand like in Midori Days :p
d2x6yu7-dc9aea65-f21d-4e28-877e-4a13b9c924f6.jpg

Yeah those jokes are just wrong...

As for me, I'm gonna watch the entirety of Rooster Teeth's Hardcore Tabletop. They don't do April Fools pranks (they were founded on the day after all) and all their stuff will be free for the day.
That's because Rooster Teeth is a joke am I right?
Rooster Teeth: "Bumblebee is canon gay rights"
Me: "Gay rights"

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
bold of these 'safe funny pranks to play on your friends' sites to assume that a college student isn't still awake at the middle of the night

1553952967320.png

also damn this just sounds ****ing evil

D

Deleted member

With April 1st coming soon, just know that if there is any prank that you're gonna do, do NOT do this one.

I felt really disgusted watching this.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
bold of these 'safe funny pranks to play on your friends' sites to assume that a college student isn't still awake at the middle of the night

View attachment 202649

also damn this just sounds ****ing evil
Sleep is one of the most important things in life to me and if you dare take it away for giggles I will create a video with a cartoon avatar and draw it with its arms crossed while ******** about owning you for several minutes.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Anyway, for me, on April Fools Day, I'm going to pull the most epic and dangerous prank of all time on my friend. It will be the ultimate strain of our friendship.
When my friend asks for a drink with two ice cubes, I'm only going to give him one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom