• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Anyway, for me, on April Fools Day, I'm going to pull the most epic and dangerous prank of all time on my friend. It will be the ultimate strain of our friendship.
When my friend asks for a drink with two ice cubes, I'm only going to give him one.
assert dominance and replace the ice cubes with sugar cubes

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm not big on April Fools, I'll probably just give a call to my parents to tell I love and trust them.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Yeah I know.
I spent like, 20 minutes trying to make the Shantae wide enough to fix that, but I just couldn't get it right. I'll find a work around later.
*Makes the Shantea Wider* (Thicc)

That's pretty tame, I just throw sledgehammers at the ****** who did that to me
SledgehammerS
Multiple
Just thought I'd point this out

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Shameless plug, but if anyone’s artistically inclined and wants to help me out with a business idea I have, DM me

:warioc:

D

Deleted member

man thor's actually a pretty underrated character

he definitely has the potential to be as loved as cap or tony, i just wish thor 1 and 2 didn't suck so people could actually get attached to him like thsy did with cap and tony lmao

D

Deleted member

For april fools this year I'm going to reform the Church of England and separate it from the Catholic Church and Pope, it'll be hilarious!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

he definitely has the potential to be as loved as cap or tony, i just wish thor 1 and 2 didn't suck so people could actually get attached to him like thsy did with cap and tony lmao
Yeah but he got nerfed to hell in the latest update and gets gimped pretty easily by projectiles

I gotta find that Peach v Thor 0 to death turnip combo

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sorry about that, they had to fix the door I crashed through when I talked how disappointed I was the other day.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Don't worry man it took 5 movies to make him cool and he was so cool Ragnarok sold more than a ****ing Justice League movie

Also **** you SB I tried to send this and then you suddenly went into maintenance

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So... the maintenance wasn't for the April Fools joke?

Kinda disappointed
What if the April Fools' joke was going into maintenance to make you think it was going into April Fools' mode, when it really didn't. :warioc:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m fairly certain the maintainence added a feature which that physically restrains a user when they start straying into certain topics.

For instance: although Pyra’s outfit is absurd, I can’t help but like what I see from certai—

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm starting to hate Arenas almost as much as Quick Plays:
-Anytime I enter one, I either get booted immediately, or after the moment they see who I'm using. If it's an arena reserved for friends, lock the damn room.
-People don't know how to do proper team battles. If it isn't just a fun chaotic romp, it's vanilla rules with no team attack. Worst of both worlds right there.
-Speaking of team battles, I get people ganging up on me more often than not. It's fine every once in a while against inexperienced players, but most of it comes off as a passive-aggressive response. For this, I mean 3vs1 shenanigans, not 2 players teaming up in a 2v2 match. That's a different monster altogether.
oof
Yep. Sounds like Smash online to me.
double oof cause truth
Honestly, I only use arenas in 2 different scenarios:
1. Whenever I play anyone here
2. Whenever I play against a pro player when then stream

Otherwise I just do Quickplay, since I know that'll be equally as frustrating anyway.
woahzers
With April 1st coming soon, just know that if there is any prank that you're gonna do, do NOT do this one.

I felt really disgusted watching this.

That was magnificent
Anyway, for me, on April Fools Day, I'm going to pull the most epic and dangerous prank of all time on my friend. It will be the ultimate strain of our friendship.
When my friend asks for a drink with two ice cubes, I'm only going to give him one.
you’ll WHAT?!?!?
Thor vs Pit...it finally happens
smashboards: 25 minutes of maintenance
everyone:

View attachment 202654
I wish I was there to witness the chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom