• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Only if Gwen is conspiring with multiple versions of herself, including time traveling.
I mean, it’s more likely than if she was not.
Look at her like count- I’m fairly certain several people have been Gwen’d at some point or another

D

Deleted member

One thing for sure is that I wouldn’ be in the Smashboards KH World.

Not because of anything bad, but because Square would have to get permission from Nintendo, Marvel, Activision and Toho to even make me happen in avatar form.

And Nintendo would never allow to show Samus on a PS4/PS5 game.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
man thor's actually a pretty underrated character

he definitely has the potential to be as loved as cap or tony, i just wish thor 1 and 2 didn't suck so people could actually get attached to him like thsy did with cap and tony lmao
You know what gets me, I knew people didn’t like 2. But I didn’t here ANYONE say they hated 1 until after 3 was out. And nobody hated either movie right when they came out. It’s like these movies just are not allowed to fail.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
New rule, nobody is allowed to use /s because, since it was my title at some point, I hold the exclusive rights to sarcasm

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
One thing for sure is that I wouldn’ be in the Smashboards KH World.

Not because of anything bad, but because Square would have to get permission from Nintendo, Marvel, Activision and Toho to even make me happen in avatar form.

And Nintendo would never allow to show Samus on a PS4/PS5 game.
What you don’t realize is that Nintendo is going to once again split their dev studios. They’ll treat the Switch as their handheld the way they did the DS, and PS4 and Xbox One will now be their home development console.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
He's been to both Hades, which is just the Greek afterlife and not really "Hell", and Purgatory (The Final World).
I haven’t beaten KH3 or anything yet (I would appreciate it if we stopped talking about it because I don’t want to be spoiled) so I don’t know anything about that but I’m fairly certain Toy Box is Hell

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I haven’t beaten KH3 or anything yet (I would appreciate it if we stopped talking about it because I don’t want to be spoiled) so I don’t know anything about that but I’m fairly certain Toy Box is Hell
A world where you have to constantly remain motionless around creatures 10x your size for no adequately explained reason?

Yeah, sounds pretty hell-like.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Dang it, where's that "tiny quality-of-life changes" thread? Something about desired improvements in 3.0? I have a few things I want to refine the Spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom