• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I wanna start a cult wtf

Alright everyone, you’re now members of ToasterBrains Club. Club, in this case, is not referring to a class of weapon but a group of people who come together for a specific purpose or topic.

Joining is free, don’t worry. And we have lots of poisoned food that you can eat for the rest of your life.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wait I just remembered some dude can turn screamy gay Blade boy into a giant ****ing sword so yes Faygo's that to me
You know what gets me, I knew people didn’t like 2. But I didn’t here ANYONE say they hated 1 until after 3 was out. And nobody hated either movie right when they came out. It’s like these movies just are not allowed to fail.
From where I looked, people said they were just boring, especially Thor 2 as jt could have been so much more but Perlmutter ****ed it up hard. We COULD have had Patty Jenkins work on it and have a developed villain but Perlmutter apparently hates women being directors and said "**** whoever the new guy is people loved Loki so make him the star"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know many still hold onto Sceptile as their grass/Gen 3 pick but Ludicolo would make a cool inclusion in a full Smash title. He's such a bombastic character and a dance moveset would be different and fun to use. Also he's my favorite Pokemon
How could you not love this face?

LUDICOLOO.png

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Wait I just remembered some dude can turn screamy gay Blade boy into a giant ****ing sword so yes Faygo's that to me

From where I looked, people said they were just boring, especially Thor 2 as jt could have been so much more but Perlmutter ****ed it up hard. We COULD have had Patty Jenkins work on it and have a developed villain but Perlmutter apparently hates women being directors and said "**** whoever the new guy is people loved Loki so make him the star"
Yeah, Ecclestons Malekith was a waste of a great actor imo.

D

Deleted member

I know many still hold onto Sceptile as their grass/Gen 3 pick but Ludicolo would make a cool inclusion in a full Smash title. He's such a bombastic character and a dance moveset would be different and fun to use. Also he's my favorite Pokemon
Ludicolo would be fun to have, indeed.

KMDP

Smash Legend
5 Tabs?

Pfffft that's nothing

It's normal for me to have like, 12 tabs open at once
YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC
View attachment 202647
Yes, this is real, and yes, I know.
....Well, you got me beat.

At least 50, if not more, on average. And that's ignoring my second browser. And third one. So close to 100 tabs sometimes.
I currently have 93 tabs "open" across two different tab groups (12 of which are Smashboards tabs), but my previous laptop had about 300+ tabs open across like 20 different tab groups.

I had a problem.

D

Deleted member

Oh wait, you're talking about the version of her that didn't become a total misanthrope. Uhhh, I dunno, I still wouldn't mingle with her. Just the idea that she has those intentions in her at all doesn't paint her as a very good person to begin with. I'd try to befriend her, for sure, but she is not love-interest material.
But Lily is the child version who hadn't been betrayed by any lover yet. She's daughter material and loves to make pancakes.
She must be protected and given headpats.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Guys what if my future offspring doesn't like Avatar and I have to kill them

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I got a message by a friend on Discord. Apparently, he wants to ask me if I think this is real as he sent me this image. The official Pokemon account seems to have deleted this tweet. Is this a real tweet? Could it be something...? For some reason, though, the bit.ly link leads to a random article. Either the twitter account must have done an mistake, it's a little old, or it was accidentally leaked...
Screenshot_907.png

Last edited:

BZocky

Smash Ace
I got a message by a friend on Discord. Apparently, he wants to ask me if I think this is real as he sent me this image. The official Pokemon account seems to have deleted this tweet. Is this a real tweet? Could it be something...? For some reason, though, the bit.ly link leads to a random article. Either the twitter account must have done an mistake, it's a little old, or it was accidentally leaked...
View attachment 202669
pokemon blue version confirmed

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 202669
Look at the amount of reach the post got. Surely this would be a bigger thing more people knew about if it was real.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
im actually shaking rn what is this feeling
download.gif

g̯̙͜i̶̤̳v͍̱̪͕̘͉e̘̰ ̭̻͎͖̖͟i͏̥͚͉n̥̩ ̷̘̰̗̯to̗̦̜̩ͅ ̤͓̗̰͚̳͎t͚̝̣̪͝h̵͚̼e͖ ̯̲̜̩̫̪̯j̢͖͚̹̰an̬ͅe̵̥͚̖̜̟̺̬

D

Deleted member

View attachment 202669
Have you considered it being, y'know, fake?
You mean the James Cameron movie, the tv series, the Shyamalan adaptation of the tv series, the sequel of the tv series, the comics of the sequel of the tv series or the upcoming live action reboot?
Yes.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Look at the amount of reach the post got. Surely this would be a bigger thing more people knew about if it was real.
Possibly, but I don't think you can edit or fake the profile avatar and/or the check sign on Twitter. There's no script or any way to edit that part (of another account I mean. You can change your own), but likewise, there's no way to know if it's real. I just happened to find it from one of my friends..

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Possibly, but I don't think you can edit the profile avatar and/or the check sign on Twitter. There's no script or any way to edit that part, but likewise, there's no way to know if it's real. I just happened to find it from one of my friends..
Even if you couldn’t, you can certainly edit every single bit of text on it.
Source: I’ve done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom