• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
i honestly thought it was the beat that got it off but ok i guess its a racist decision now
it's literally no less "country" than all the weird pop **** on the billboard country chart. it's not overly hip hop at all.

there was no reason to take it off

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
It's probably a lot more serious than I'm imagining it to be...
Just take my word for it. It consumed the thread and was frustrating and tiring for all involved. We'd best leave it behind.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m not like this all the time. It’s just easy to get carried away sometimes.

It’s hard not to be anti-male when almost every man you’ve ever met has been a complete *******.
Sorry you've been dealt a rough hand, but having an extreme ideology like that is pretty dangerous as well.
I hope one day you're able to rebuild that image.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Aha, so now you're stereotyping. Your arms gettin' tired from digging yourself deeper into that hole of yours?
I can’t just magically have different life experiences. This problem it engraved deep in my brain.

Also yes. My arms are tired. I’m lying on my back typing on my phone. Of course my arms are tired.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
it's literally no less "country" than all the weird pop **** on the billboard country chart. it's not overly hip hop at all.
idk whats on the country billboards

i may be from tennessee but the only country artist i've heard of in my life was miley cyrus before she tried to show what an adult looks like

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This reminds me I haven't tried out a male to draw.

Suggestions plz :V

D

Deleted member

I have seen the sentiment that men are not beautiful in this thread.

I has returned from the depths of the abyss to announce that as the world's most beautiful creature on Earth, and a man, I find this deeply offensive.

Also, as one would say, shoutouts to my homie, Sehnsucht. I'm glad to see he is dedicated to maining Luigi, the second most beautiful creature, in every Smash game.

Thank you for listening.
You are the most beautiful creature, despite the fact that I do not know you.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
User was warned for this post
If I could turn the entire planet female I would.

I literally have the entire Utopian civilization planned in my head.

Pray I never get the Infinity Gauntlet.
While I am beginning to admit that my previous statements are more than a little twisted, testosterone is the hormone that produces aggression in the brain.
That’s true.

I think I might be more than a little damaged.
I can’t just magically have different life experiences. This problem it engraved deep in my brain.
This is you lmfao:

This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
woah woah woah wait a second, I just came here to monokuma post.

guys

we shouldn't kill all men, or change them into women.

This shouldn't need to be said.

Shroob

Sup?
*People joke about loods in jest*

*Certain people* "MOOOOOOODS THEY'RE DOING THE THING AGAIN!"*

***** like this*

*Radio silence*

:dr^_^:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’ve been trying to find a specific moment from Cyberchase.

Specifically, the imagine spot where Inez is Hacker’s cheerleader.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
idk whats on the country billboards

i may be from tennessee but the only country artist i've heard of in my life was miley cyrus before she tried to show what an adult looks like
I hear country all the time in my rural area and anything that has come out in the past 2 years would be considered an ed sheeran song if not for a slight banjo and a southern accent

Double K

Smash Lord
While I am beginning to admit that my previous statements are more than a little twisted, testosterone is the hormone that produces aggression in the brain.
"Don't use nature to talk about sexual dimorphism, that's transphobic."

"Testosterone produces aggression!"

????

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know what’s funny about all this? I’m working on another animated series concept where humans and cartoons coexist ala Who Framed Roger Rabbit. One of my characters wants to convert the entire population of the planet into cartoons because he believes that the world will benefit greatly from this act. You wanna know what role he plays?

He’s the main VILLAIN.

I don’t think I need to say much more than that.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I’m not like this all the time. It’s just easy to get carried away sometimes.

It’s hard not to be anti-male when almost every man you’ve ever met has been a complete *******.
Hello, it is I, tehponycorn, who is, in fact, a guy. I hope that you don't consider me a complete asshole because I try not to be. If I am, then I'm legitimately sorry.

I hate to say something like "not all guys" because people often say that to white knight or defend blatant misogyny, but I really have to say that not all guys are complete assholes.

Sure, a good majority of them are, but not all of them. Generalizing your personal experiences to an entire population is dangerous; it's how we get things like sexism, racism, and xenophobia, and I'm sure you don't want to be associated with any of that.

You're a good person at your core, and I know you're better than stuff like that.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y'all let off of them
It's one thing if someone's genuinely trying to be a ******** to everyone here
It's another if someone is genuinely just in need of help

Like, I get that everyone has a huge boner for dogpiling on inflammatory people here but take a step back and be the bigger person for once

Shroob

Sup?
Ya I got nothing left to say. I got called a transphobe by them for comparing the size difference between male and female spiders, and now today it's..... this.

I don't need to say anything else. :drfacepalm:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hello, it is I, tehponycorn, who is, in fact, a guy. I hope that you don't consider me a complete ******* because I try not to be. If I am, then I'm legitimately sorry.

I hate to say something like "not all guys" because people often say that to white knight or defend blatant misogyny, but I really have to say that not all guys are complete ********.

Sure, a good majority of them are, but not all of them. Generalizing your personal experiences to an entire population is dangerous; it's how we get things like sexism, racism, and xenophobia, and I'm sure you don't want to be associated with things like that.

You're a good person at your core, and I know you're better than stuff like that.
I know. In my more saline moments I realize how horrible this stuff sounds. But when I’m tired or stressed I loose control of it. That’s one of the reasons I refuse to drink. I hate to sound dramatic, but I don’t want to let out the monster.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I hear country all the time in my rural area and anything that has come out in the past 2 years would be considered an ed sheeran song if not for a slight banjo and a southern accent
i've tried my hardest not to have a southern accent

i still slip through the cracks sometimes :crying:

KMDP

Smash Legend

Also yes. My arms are tired. I’m lying on my back typing on my phone. Of course my arms are tired.
I went to an All-Male School and was bullied near-mercilessly, and I didn't come out the otherside a Misandrist.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
we all learned something valuable today without the enforcement of moderators

for example: i didn't even know serotonin was a word, or that it's a chemical, or that it can be served in liquid form, or that it can cause aggression

serotonin sounds like the vaccine for some resident evil virus

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No need to be a try-hard, buddy.
dude i've got a feeling the next irritating thing is going to be a ridiculous ping pong between the edge and the defensive

and i'd rather not read that, so if you guys are gonna publicly go at each other, i'm out for the night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom