• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Those are huge assumptions.
Why do you have the idea that women are inherently peaceful? Or is it just that women will be forced to be well behaved under your control?
While I am beginning to admit that my previous statements are more than a little twisted, testosterone is the hormone that produces aggression in the brain.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Legit, this topic is making me uncomfortable.

This is like watching the birth of a sociopath in action. :drsad:
Yeah, I've seen some messed up **** in this thread, but someone openly saying they'd kill all men if they could is, uh...

Somethin' else.

D

Deleted member

Just a few more days until April and then we can countdown to when an supposed Direct could occur.
Then I will win the bet against tehponycorn.

Come to think about it, I got to make an analysis on why the next DLC character is not Erdrick.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

All I can say on this matter is that if more men looked like Astolfo from Fate, I'd probably go gay, ngl.

But the real travesty today is that Lil Nas X was taken off of the Billboard country charts.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
While I am beginning to admit that my previous statements are more than a little twisted, testosterone is the hormone that produces aggression in the brain.
1490155315442.png

Every human being has a duality of testosterone and estrogen in their system. You can't live without just one.

But the real travesty today is that Lil Nas X was taken off of the Billboard country charts.
GOD ****ING DAMMIT

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
What a day for the thread.
-It had a consuming controversy
-Borderlands 3 happened and people briefly cared
-Banjo and Kazooie began to haunt us from beyond the grave
-Sehnsucht actually emerged and caressed the thread
-And now we're debating the moral implications of transforming the world's population into women

And we managed to talk about Smash again. A pretty good day, tbh.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I have seen the sentiment that men are not beautiful in this thread.

I has returned from the depths of the abyss to announce that as the world's most beautiful creature on Earth, and a man, I find this deeply offensive.

Also, as one would say, shoutouts to my homie, Sehnsucht. I'm glad to see he is dedicated to maining Luigi, the second most beautiful creature, in every Smash game.

Thank you for listening.
Can confirm that I throb exclusively for the decidedly masculine Kenith.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Not kill! No! Death is never justify. Just.... change.

I need help.
Your idea still advocates for the erasure of all men. "Changing them into girls" carries the same basic meaning; you want all men gone, no matter what.

And that's easily one of the most ****ed up things I've ever heard someone say.

D

Deleted member

Yo, it looks like I came to Yoshi post at a bad time.

I'll come back when this is, uh, taken care of. Yeesh.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I know people have different tastes in general, and like different stuff, but I wanna ask this.

Why do some people like Soy milk?

D

Deleted member

What does this mean? A quick google search will show you women produce testosterone.
You're also assuming women cannot be aggressive, which I have demonstrated to you as bull****.

That's delusional. You're practically saying women never did anything wrong if you think an all women Earth is a utopia.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
All I can say on this matter is that if more men looked like Astolfo from Fate, I'd probably go gay, ngl.

If everyone was Astolfo the world would be a better place

KMDP

Smash Legend
So when the day started, everyone joined together to give hell to someone who was into bestiality.

And now, we're all joined together to give hell to a misandrist.

What a beautiful bookend.
Isn't life grand?
That's delusional. You're practically saying women never did anything wrong if you think an all women Earth is a utopia.
It's like a Madonna-***** Complex.

Except the Madonnas are "all Women" and the Whores are "all Men".

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Then I will win the bet against tehponycorn.

Come to think about it, I got to make an analysis on why the next DLC character is not Erdrick.
Nuh-uh-uh my guy.

The bet goes until the end of Smash Ultimate DLC. I didn't bet Erdrick would be the next character, I bet that he would be in the game as a playable character (Mii Costume counts).

You're not winning that easy.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
To set you loose upon the World, that I might bear witness to your dread works.

That I tithe in offering to Eris, whom before all else, I serve.
I dig...

My leg razor leavings belong solely to Inanna. Still, it is a wonderful gift you bestow; my mantelpiece will be the talk of the village. The village women will enviously gossip about my prize at the village well.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I’m not like this all the time. It’s just easy to get carried away sometimes.

It’s hard not to be anti-male when almost every man you’ve ever met has been a complete *******.
Aha, so now you're stereotyping. Your arms gettin' tired from digging yourself deeper into that hole of yours?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yet I've met aggressive woman and passive men. Our personalities are defined by far more then just our sexes and genders.

It's not acceptable to hate woman, and it shouldn't be acceptable to hate men for many of the same reasons. To judge people by just one group they fit in is unfair to the individual.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nuh-uh-uh my guy.

The bet goes until the end of Smash Ultimate DLC. I didn't bet Erdrick would be the next character, I bet that he would be in the game as a playable character (Mii Costume counts).

You're not winning that easy.
I know that, and what if he is not a Mii Costume?
Hmmm???
I will win this bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom