• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I know. In my more saline moments I realize how horrible this stuff sounds. But when I’m tired or stressed I loose control of it. That’s one of the reasons I refuse to drink. I hate to sound dramatic, but I don’t want to let out the monster.
Yeah you definitely shouldn't drink and you should definitely talk to someone, dude.
No need to be a try-hard, buddy.
Look I don't wanna be mean either but my man, my guy

He prolly don't have ill intent behind the statement

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

dude i've got a feeling the next irritating thing is going to be a ridiculous ping pong between the edge and the defensive

and i'd rather not read that, so if you guys are gonna publicly go at each other, i'm out for the night lol
Nah I am not mad at him. I just want him to learn that people who force others to be super good at gaming are toxic.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I know. In my more saline moments I realize how horrible this stuff sounds. But when I’m tired or stressed I loose control of it. That’s one of the reasons I refuse to drink. I hate to sound dramatic, but I don’t want to let out the monster.
It's ok. I think everyone understands. Honestly I've met a lot of women that have made me feel like hey, they ain't worth being around. But in the end, man, woman, transgender, etc. They're all the same. They can all be some of the best people or they can be ass holes. It's just human. Don't beat yourself up about it. People suck. But not all people. You'll be fine my friend. You'll realize that it isn't just men, or just women, but just human. Stay strong. Be smart.

Alright guys, let's not continue this subject. It could diverge into something worse. Let's not do that please. Thanks in advance.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
@ShinyLegendary
I've been laughing to myself for like a week because I kept picturing your silly Tails avatar from earlier, but for some reason with the sentence "Donkey Kong says trans rights," but I don't know where that statement came from. I've been thinking I must just be slowly going insane these past few days, until I noticed the title under your username.

My brain is a weird thing.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Ya I got nothing left to say. I got called a transphobe by them for comparing the size difference between male and female spiders, and now today it's..... this.

I don't need to say anything else. :drfacepalm:
Considering how the current climate is with people on the internet i wouldn't be surprise that in 5 years scientist discover wifi signals cause nerve damage to the brain

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary
I've been laughing to myself for like a week because I kept picturing your silly Tails avatar from earlier, but for some reason with the sentence "Donkey Kong says trans rights," but I don't know where that statement came from. I've been thinking I must just be slowly going insane these past few days, until I noticed the title under your username.

My brain is a weird thing.
I am a witch doctor, you might want to fear me.

D

Deleted member

Sounds like you got a lot of stress going on and am not effectively dealing with it. I might be assuming too much about you, but you might need some people you can talk to about your stress or a healthier environment in general. If a guy is an asshole, then he's an asshole. You have every right to think that. Same applies if a girl is being an asshole too. Difference is simply how we let it out and learn from it. Some people say therapy, I got by with some healthy and supportive friends who had their **** figured out. My friends were both men and women. Best of wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*People joke about loods in jest*

*Certain people* "MOOOOOOODS THEY'RE DOING THE THING AGAIN!"*

***** like this*

*Radio silence*

:dr^_^:

This is so sad
Can we get 24 hours of FemJoker lewd memes?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You know what? Fine.
Then tehponycorn wins.
Screenshotted for the collective safety of myself, @ryumo, and @Bolderousness.
Are you seeing anyone about this? Like a professional psychiatric doctor or counselor?

You yourself acknowledge that you have problems, and that's an important step (and I'm proud of you for doing that because it takes a lot), but now you should do something about them lest they get even more out of hand.

D

Deleted member

I am in a burning mood to put a not for you to see

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
dude are you for real

its already gotten worse when it started 30 minutes ago :dr^_^:
I mean, criticize us all you want but there's a report button a click away that can help us out more. We can't be online ALL the time and when we are, sometimes we can't stay laser focused on a single thread. Just saying.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are you seeing anyone about this? Like a professional psychiatric doctor or counselor?

You yourself acknowledge that you have problems, and that's an important step (and I'm proud of you for doing that because it takes a lot), but now you should do something about them lest they get even more out of hand.
Dammit man. I wanna sarcastically reply like I usually do but you're dropping some advice that I can't make fun of.

For the bet, though, we don't win unless we get Erdrick as a fighter. Don't try to logic your way out of this one when you know where the thrill is coming from.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean, criticize us all you want but there's a report button a click away that can help us out more. We can't be online ALL the time and when we are, sometimes we can't stay laser focused on a single thread. Just saying.
chill man, im just trying to have fun :239: also there was really nothing i found worthy of reporting, they didn't break any rules

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You mean to tell me that the mods aren't all-powerful and all-knowing?

Surely you're joking.
Dammit man. I wanna sarcastically reply like I usually do but you're dropping some advice that I can't make fun of.

For the bet, though, we don't win unless we get Erdrick as a fighter. Don't try to logic your way out of this one when you know where the thrill is coming from.
Thanks for the acknowledgement.

tbh I was gonna logic my way out of this but then you and @ryumo jumped on and now I can't so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I do see a therapist on occasion. And I’m about to start seeing a second one more semi-regularly. But it can be really weird to try to bring some of these things up. I don’t want to end up in the looney bin. That would effectively ruin my life.

D

Deleted member

Fingers in his ass guy really did a lot of bad **** and that's why he's a meme

D

Deleted member

I do see a therapist on occasion. And I’m about to start seeing a second one more semi-regularly. But it can be really weird to try to bring some of these things up. I don’t want to end up in the looney bin. That would effectively ruin my life.
You wont get sent to an asylum. Therapists deal with **** like suicidal thoughts, low self-esteem, and pretty much irrational behavior all of the time. Plus if you're not being honest with your therapist, the people who are trying to help you, that's issue #1. You gotta open up some times and face the music in order to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom