• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I-is there really a g-ghost?
Hi there.

Can I be your footstool?
Sure. You will have two responsibilities: being my personal ottoman, and jumping on people's heads to deny their stage recovery.

Might I be the lamp?

I'm allergic to moths. Will that be an issue?
Sure. It would be funny to see the Court Lamp have an allergic reaction.

I'm still your GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! :yoshi:
Ah, sorry, Gods aren't qualified to be staff.
Mostly because they're one of the obscure pizza toppings.

D

Deleted member

Obscure pizza toppings? Let's see, uhm... how about a Hot Dog Pizza and a sweet Capuccino Pizza for dessert?

D

Deleted member

Sure. You will have two responsibilities: being my personal ottoman, and jumping on people's heads to deny their stage recovery.
Hell yes. And then, I’ll use my edge-guarding power to work my way up the ranks, and MANAGE ALL THE PIZZA TOPPINGS!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I wonder.

Is there a loophole where I can ask for a pizza with pizza for toppings, and those topping pizzas to have more pizzas for toppings, and get infinitely free pizzas?
Under my iron fist rule, yes.
Just be aware of the fractal nature of your request.

D

Deleted member

I wonder.

Is there a loophole where I can ask for a pizza with pizza for toppings, and those topping pizzas to have more pizzas for toppings, and get infinitely free pizzas?
No but you can ask for crusted topping with topped crusting
By my royal mayoral decree, I appoint you as the Court Pizza Imagineer. Congratulations!
Imagineer? But I ate those last week, maybe you want to talk with who made them.
You should learn to believe in yourself
I don't want to be religious though

D

Deleted member

Like, I know ya'll think I'm joking about crusted toppings with topped crusting but
images (18).jpeg

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Penguin News:

Today, ToasterBrains was declared Mayor, but has been running it like a kingdom. Giving jobs only to his supporters, not to those with credentials. He has done nothing to stop the ghost crisis, and more evidence has emerged that he himelf is a ghost. This charge and many others have surfaced in the tumultuous first day of the ToasterBrains mayorship. More news at whenever I feel like it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Penguin News:

Today, ToasterBrains was declared Mayor, but has been running it like a kingdom. Giving jobs only to his supporters, not to those with credentials. He has done nothing to stop the ghost crisis, and more evidence has emerged that he himelf is a ghost. This charge and many others have surfaced in the tumultuous first day of the ToasterBrains mayorship. More news at whenever I feel like it.
Would you like to be the Court Reporter? Of course, you can only publish stories I approve.
You're either that or a pizza topping. Your choice.

So Pyra Pyra is our new ruler now?
Could be worse
Is this a compliment or an insult

NineS

Smash Lord
have half of you that hate pineapple pizza eaten it before? If the answer is no then whats wrong with you
I can say with disgust that I have indeed eaten it before.

I stop, dropped, and rolled, and then went back to the usual pepperoni pizza. That was the closest encounter I've ever had with death, and it's not a dance I want to make again.

I may be insane and weird, but I am not suicidal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom