• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Not quite, because it’s the same point of time, all of me would show up at once. It’d work just like that one episode of family guy where a ton of Stewey and Brians show up to correct one point of time.

Unless you mean the last one of me to show up. But that depends on how long I decide to keep traveling to the same point.
I mean you'd all show up at the exact same time in concept but in reality the one who travelled first will have traveled multiple times by the point that all of your presumably thousands, at least, of you makes it to the timeline.

I mean if you travel back in time you can't just leave your past and future self doing nothing the whole time you'd have to have them both travel back when you reach your travel time, which would mean that each time the multiples of you that travels back would increase x2 every time. So at that point the first one that traveled would have been the first and would thus be technically and physically older than all the others.

****. Time is weird.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I went back in time I would leak the entire Sm4sh roster including DLC and the Ultimate roster including Joker, so that people think I'm legit. And then after Joker's reveal and Brave's discover I would leak that Brave is Mickey Mouse, the first ever non-videogame rep. Cue the internet exploding.

Oh yeah also like, prevent 9/11 and kill Hitler yadda yadda yadda

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Castlevania
1. Belmont(Trevor, Simon, Richter, and Julius Belmont. Would work like the TMNT do in injustice 2, you can just which one.)
2. Alucard
3. Soma
4. Sophia Belnades(Juste Belmonte)
5. Shanoa

Doom
6. Doomslayer

Mortal Kombat
7. Scorpion
8. Sub-Zero(Noob Saibot)
9. Mileena
10. Reptile
11. Rayden
12. Zombie or Revenant Liu Kang
13. Baraka

Killer Instinct
14. Jago (Shadow Jago)
15. Spinal
16. Glacius
17. Riptor
18. Sabrewolf
19. Sadira
20. Mira

Marvel
21. Ghost Rider
22. Black Heart
23. Blade (Deadpool)
24. Venom (Carnage)
25. Wolverine

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
26. Jonathan
27. Dio
28. Kars
29. Jotaro
30. DIO

Devil May Cry
31. Dante
32. Trish
33. Vergil
34. Nero

God of War
35. Kratos
36. Deimos

Bayonetta
37. Bayonetta (Jeanne)
38. Rodin
39. Balder

Bosses:
Dracula
Cyber Demon
Shao Kahn
Gargos
Dormammu
Ultimate Kars
Mundus
Zeus
Aesir

Secret boss: Death from CV and Death from Marvel as a duo.
Yep, a lot of these picks are similar which is pretty intentional.
Now I Feel very tempted to do the same.

1. Wolverine
2. Magneto
3. Iron Man
4. Captain America
5. Thanos
6. Killgrave (Ebony Maw)
7. Ultron
8. Grand Admiral Thrawne
9. Luke Skywalker (Obi Wan Kenobi)
10. Darth Vader
11. Boba Fett (Sabine Wren)
12. Darth Mual
13. General Grievous
14. Snoke

15. The Doctor
16. The Master
17. Silent
18. Davros
19. Dalek Sec
20. Dalek
21. Weeping Angel

22. 007
23. Ernst Stavro Blofeld
24. Francisco Scaramanga
25. Raoul Silva
26. Oddjob
27. Eve Moneypenny

28. Mario
29. Luigi
30. Bowser
31. Fawful
32. Shrooboid
33. Popple
34. Antasma

35. Samus
36. Dark Samus
37. Ridley
38. Sylux
39. Rundas

40. Bill Chipher
41. Dipper
42. Mable
43. Stanford Pines (Stanley)

44. Aqualad
45. Nightwing
46. Miss Martian
47. Superboy
48. Blue Beetle
49. Black Beetle
50. Vandal Savage

51. David Haller
52. Ahmal Farouk
53. Lenny
54. Oliver Bird
55. Clark Debussy
56. Cary/Kerry
57. Syd

Fin Fang Foom
Red Volcano
Cackletta
Kraid
Delusion
Bendu
Rancor
Lobo
Juggernaut

D

Deleted member

I mean you'd all show up at the exact same time in concept but in reality the one who travelled first will have traveled multiple times by the point that all of your presumably thousands, at least, of you makes it to the timeline.

I mean if you travel back in time you can't just leave your past and future self doing nothing the whole time you'd have to have them both travel back when you reach your travel time, which would mean that each time the multiples of you that travels back would increase x2 every time. So at that point the first one that traveled would have been the first and would thus be technically and physically older than all the others.

****. Time is weird.
Not if I just keep hopping back and forth really quick within the same day though. I’d just keep multiplying too because all of me that’s already there would have the exact same idea.

D

Deleted member

Outside of changing stuff in order to make the life of many better, I would also time travel to...

>...Stop Fox from buying the Fantastic Four at all.
>...Convince Itoi to release Mother 3 in the West at the same time as Japan by showing the demand present in the future.
>...Prevent Marvel from making One More Day and Civil War.
>...Make Nintendo buy Rare as a whole instead of a half of it so Microsoft doesn’t take the company.
>...Make Traveller’s Tales receive more time and better job conditions in order to finish Twinsanity.
>...Prevent DC from rushing the DCEU so it ends up being good.
>...Convince the team behind Other M about not adding voice acting.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Outside of changing stuff that would make the life of many better, I would also time travel to...

>...Convince Itoi to release Mother 3 in the West at the same time as Japan by showing the demand present in the future.
>...Make Nintendo buy Rare as a whole instead of a half of it so Microsoft doesn’t take the company.
>...Make Traveller’s Tales receive more time and better job conditions in order to finish Twinsanity.
Seems legit

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Who's the most evil character in smash?
:ultridley:, followed by :ultdarksamus: or :ultganondorf:.

Ridley has already been explained, he's a murderous psychopath who enjoys the pain he causes.

As for the other two, Dark Samus' actions are completely guided by a desire to spread Phazon throughout the galaxy which would make her actions more akin to a force of nature. However, MP3 does also imply she is intelligent to at least some extent as she's able to target easy allies to manipulate and orders for them to weaponize Phaaaze and the Leviathans to speed up the corruption of the galaxy. So it comes down to whether you think her plans are her own, or just the influence Phazon exerts. As for Ganondorf, while he's given a sympathetic motivation in WW as well as some restraint in the same game, he has also shown a ruthlessness to his plans to conquer Hyrule that is unmatched by most. He's a tyrant who desires to gain and expand his power, and whether he has to steal, curse, starve, manipulate, or even murder to get what he wants, he'll gladly do it if it gets his way.

Honorable mention to :ultkrool: for also being tyrannical and attempting the destruction of an entire island full of innocent Kongs and animals.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Wouldn't travelling back in time to change the past inherently not work, as you'd remove your motive for going back to change the past in the first place? Unless we're talking about multiple timelines and ****. I guess that could work, though I feel it's kind of a cop out for dealing with paradoxes.

Anyways, good morning/afternoon/evening/night

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Just a penguin Just a penguin 's Robin whooped my ogre bum in that arena earlier.
(Yes, I was playing as a Shrek Mii.)

I think this happens to everyone's recommended section no matter what videos you watch. I would watch some Persona 5 or MKX gameplay only to see a Peppa Pig livestream in my recommended. WTF YouTube???
We were actually just a rock-paper-scissors of Ogre-Tactician-Squid
Ogre beats Squid, Squid beats Tactician, Tactician beats Ogre

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultridley:, followed by :ultdarksamus: or :ultganondorf:.

Ridley has already been explained, he's a murderous psychopath who enjoys the pain he causes.

As for the other two, Dark Samus' actions are completely guided by a desire to spread Phazon throughout the galaxy which would make her actions more akin to a force of nature. However, MP3 does also imply she is intelligent to at least some extent as she's able to target easy allies to manipulate and orders for them to weaponize Phaaaze and the Leviathans to speed up the corruption of the galaxy. So it comes down to whether you think her plans are her own, or just the influence Phazon exerts. As for Ganondorf, while he's given a sympathetic motivation in WW as well as some restraint in the same game, he has also shown a ruthlessness to his plans to conquer Hyrule that is unmatched by most. He's a tyrant who desires to gain and expand his power, and whether he has to steal, curse, starve, manipulate, or even murder to get what he wants, he'll gladly do it if it gets his way.

Honorable mention to :ultkrool: for also being tyrannical and attempting the destruction of an entire island full of innocent Kongs and animals.
:ultkrool: is basically Carnage mixed with :ultbowser: and the Joker and as a reptile king, but censored for a younger audience.

He represents everything wrong with monarchy, tortures primates for entertainment, has a huge identity crisis which varies from game to game, destroys islands out of boredom and enjoys doing so, tortures his people and wastes huges piles of money just on fanzy and modern stuff.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna do what @JDCabrera did
Outside of changing stuff in order to make the life of many better, I would also time travel to...
>... prevent Hasbro from ever getting rid of Zoe
>... somehow make sure that Ruby Gloom runs for a third season
>... give Sakurai a finished copy of Smash Ultimate, and tell him to declone the echo fighters
>... and also tell him to add Zoe I mean Waluigi

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna do what @JDCabrera did
>... prevent Hasbro from ever getting rid of Zoe
>... somehow make sure that Ruby Gloom runs for a third season
>... give Sakurai a finished copy of Smash Ultimate, and tell him to declone the echo fighters
>... and also tell him to add Zoe I mean Waluigi
Unless you convince Nintendo as a whole to delay Ultimate at best for a year and at worst for two years... That will be hard.

D

Deleted member

Unless you convince Nintendo as a whole to delay Ultimate at best for a year and at worst for two years... That will be hard.
There's only 7...
and if I gave it to him around when the development time started, it could be done...

D

Deleted member

There's only 7...
and if I gave it to him around when the development time started, it could be done...
Depends, tbh.
It would be cool if you managed to do so, but some sacrifices would probably be needed.

I'd go back in time to get a head start on pushing Yoshi as Nintendo's company mascot :yoshi:
I would be interested to check that timeline, since in that scenario stuff like Donkey Kong or Mario may not exist at least the way we know them as.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

It wasn't Itoi's decision not to mention that the reason it didn't get brought to the west was because the story has stuff which in all honesty wouldn't fly back then and likely wouldn't fly today, not to mention it's heavy political themes.
Civil War ended up causing a fantastic movie so that's at least worth something
DCEU seems to actually know what's going on now so if anything I'd argue it's good they realize what they did wasn't working so that we can get actual good stuff from heroes outside of the typical 3
Other M's issues are beyond the voice acting, which wasn't bad, but rather the voice direction

D

Deleted member

Ganondorf didn't commit genocide for ya'll to say the anorexic space dragon is more evil
Bomb ****ing movie

Dude, that version that travelled first would be so ****ing old by the time your done.
Are you meaning to say it's good or that it's bad? Sorry, I legit can't understand the contradictions of "bomb" in English slang
If I went back in time I would leak the entire Sm4sh roster including DLC and the Ultimate roster including Joker, so that people think I'm legit. And then after Joker's reveal and Brave's discover I would leak that Brave is Mickey Mouse, the first ever non-videogame rep. Cue the internet exploding.

Oh yeah also like, prevent 9/11 and kill Hitler yadda yadda yadda
I'd leak the roster since Brawl, 100% accurately but I'd always include Piranha Plant as well so when she would finally get confirmed for Ultimate the implosion would be even bigger.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ganondorf didn't commit genocide for ya'll to say the anorexic space dragon is more evil

Are you meaning to say it's good or that it's bad? Sorry, I legit can't understand the contradictions of "bomb" in English slang

I'd leak the roster since Brawl, 100% accurately but I'd always include Piranha Plant as well so when she would finally get confirmed for Ultimate the implosion would be even bigger.
I mean, Ridley commits genocide too, but Ganondorf doesn't do it for fun, he had a goal and went mad when he got power

D

Deleted member

I'd go back in time and stop what the rest of you guys did.
1st rule of time travel: Don't mess with the timeline.
But we need to stop the Sentinels from taking over every mutant and human in the planet Xavier!

D

Deleted member

I mean, Ridley commits genocide too, but Ganondorf doesn't do it for fun, he had a goal and went mad when he got power
Name ONE time Ridley commited genocide.

Actually, you might be confusing him with the other purple man which speaking of which(SMOOTH TRANSITION)
Thanos is a terribly written villain and here's why:
https://mythcreants.com/blog/making-sympathetic-antagonists-and-why-thanos-wasnt-one/
you already saw this but this is for the other nerds in the thread

D

Deleted member

If we don’t change the events from the past, how will we stop these monsters!?
3DE9BDFB-4740-40AB-9E16-C0F5A7F8D34C.jpeg

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Name ONE time Ridley commited genocide.

Actually, you might be confusing him with the other purple man which speaking of which(SMOOTH TRANSITION)
Thanos is a terribly written villain and here's why:
https://mythcreants.com/blog/making-sympathetic-antagonists-and-why-thanos-wasnt-one/
you already saw this but this is for the other nerds in the thread
Have you seen how gladly he murders? I will not accept the media coverage from Space Pirates Weekly as evidence that he isn't the biggest prick out there
View attachment 193393
Screw all your Brave **** and SE speculation this is a real theory
I bet these people think the earth is flat and are convinced that Spanish garlic is actually Chinese garlic that was cleaned with bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom