• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So we all know that if you kill your past self the universe either splits timelines or you fade out of existence, but what about if you kill your future self?
That is the exact question Looper tries to answer alongside "what if you became Bruce Willis in the future?"

D

Deleted member

So we all know that if you kill your past self the universe either splits timelines or you fade out of existence, but what about if you kill your future self?
If you kill your super-tough spaceman future self you can stay your super-happy construction worker present self of course

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wouldn't that create a loop? Like, if you kill your future self wouldn't you live to that point and then get killed by your past self again? Only to do it over and over?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wouldn't that create a loop? Like, if you kill your future self wouldn't you live to that point and then get killed by your past self again? Only to do it over and over?
Or you can live happily ever after
and watch the credits, cuz the catchy rap tells you to

D

Deleted member

The only problem with LEGO Movie 2 is that Unikitty didn't get as much screen time as I'd hoped
Best character deserved better

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, if Galeem and Dharkon are not gods like Rodin or Palutena, does that make them Endless?

yes, I'm fishing for Sandman talk, sue me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So that's how people feel when they see someone becoming a super villain.
Zinith: "Osby tell you anything else?"
Me:
3081e31bade2ca3af0a31e98826ad817~2.jpg

(jk yoshi did nothing wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If I were time travel, I’d repeatedly travel back to the same point in time to where there’s a giant army of me. Then I can proceed to take over the world and make a civilization of myself.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That's why the name of the movie is Looper
Bomb ****ing movie
If I were time travel, I’d repeatedly travel back to the same point in time to where there’s a giant army of me. Then I can proceed to take over the world and make a civilization of myself.
Dude, that version that travelled first would be so ****ing old by the time your done.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
I'd travel back in time and leak ultimate's roster but also say something like Goku shows up too and watch the chaos as everyone freaks out over how this leak could be true and that goku would be in smash

D

Deleted member

Bomb ****ing movie

Dude, that version that travelled first would be so ****ing old by the time your done.
Not quite, because it’s the same point of time, all of me would show up at once. It’d work just like that one episode of family guy where a ton of Stewey and Brians show up to correct one point of time.

Unless you mean the last one of me to show up. But that depends on how long I decide to keep traveling to the same point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom