• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Seriously, anyone who can recognize this is a true RE fan.

Man I thought Jill Sandwiches would taste better...

Okay , little game

You have to make a Fusion of 2 characters in Smash
What 2 characters you choose?

For me: Yoshi and Marth, becouse i want to see a Lizard Marth
:ultyoshi: and :ultkingdedede:

You think those two were insatiable on their own, HAHAHAHA!!! Save yourselves...

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
Screw "This vs. That". Time for another hypothetical.

If you guys had a perfect tiny clone of Sakurai (with all the memories of the real Sakurai), would you torture him into adding your Most Wanted, or would you bully him by pretending to be Master Hand and Crazy Hand while wearing formal gloves?
Little Sakurai going to school

KMDP

Smash Legend
YouTube reviewers seem to hate it and are really stretchin' those memes thin.
I've only seen one Youtube review (Gamexplain's) and they said it was "Mindblowing".

The few Let's Players I've seen playing it (TFSGaming and NicoB), have loved it.

D

Deleted member

Okay , little game

:ultinkling: and :ultsamus:

f398aaf3b28a3ae6f5778d6d7cf12a00.jpg

I think it'd be cool.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Screw "This vs. That". Time for another hypothetical.

If you guys had a perfect tiny clone of Sakurai (with all the memories of the real Sakurai), would you torture him into adding your Most Wanted, or would you bully him by pretending to be Master Hand and Crazy Hand while wearing formal gloves?
I'd protect and care for him because i'm not a damn psychopath.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Blocks of soy are healthy and unAmerican. Guns are unhealthy and poster-child American. You can't mix them like that. Your game series will get called garbage even if it makes it's way to blockbuster success.

D

Deleted member

I've only seen one Youtube review (Gamexplain's) and they said it was "Mindblowing".

The few Let's Players I've seen playing it (TFSGaming and NicoB), have loved it.
Oh, GameXPlain liked it? That's neat, I didn't even know they reviewed it. They rarely branch out of Nintendo.

Guess it's just the YT circles I follow. I'm really interested to hear the Completionist's thoughts on the game when he gets to it.

D

Deleted member

So, because I had this question on my mind, which series do you like more: Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Round Three! Would you buy the fighter pass based on franchise sales? Previous pass had Assassin's Creed, Dragon Quest, Master Chief, Lara Croft, and a Resident Evil character.

What is in store now? Here it is:

-Battlefield soldier
-Monster Hunter
-Dovahkiin
-Heihachi/Jin
-Crash Bandicoot

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Round Three! Would you buy the fighter pass based on franchise sales? Previous pass had Assassin's Creed, Dragon Quest, Master Chief, Lara Croft, and a Resident Evil character.

-Battlefield soldier
-Monster Hunter
-Dovahkiin
-Heihachi/Jin
-Crash Bandicoot
Not bad...

A good mix of different play styles, and a just a nice variety, overall

Graizen

Smash Champion

-Battlefield soldier
-Monster Hunter
-Dovahkiin
-Heihachi/Jin
-Crash Bandicoot
I would for ANY 5 characters
I love Smash and for me Sakurai will do a good work for any possible character

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh, GameXPlain liked it? That's neat, I didn't even know they reviewed it. They rarely branch out of Nintendo.

Guess it's just the YT circles I follow. I'm really interested to hear the Completionist's thoughts on the game when he gets to it.
"Mindblowing" is Gamexplain's highest score, so it was essentially a 10/10 from them.

Seems like ProJared recently finished playing KH3, so his review should follow at some point (assuming he reviews it).

Considering how long it took for Jirard to review Ultimate, it might take him a while to cover Kingdom Hearts.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Yo, Port Royal is probably the best KH3 world. The exploration and ship mechanics are dope, I kind of wish this was the whole game, lol. Enemies here are also pretty good, and underwater controls are actually decent. I'm impressed, good water controls are a rare thing.

...What's even the general consensus for this game? I feel like opinions are all over the place, lol. The only things that seem certain on its reception are:

- Critics liked it.
- YouTube reviewers seem to hate it and are really stretchin' those memes thin.
- KH fans seem to think it's flawed, but also think it's a good game regardless of flaws.

Is that about right? Also, for anyone who's finished KH3, is grinding out Ultima worth it? I've never gone for it before.
My opinion right now is that it's pretty good but it's way too easy and feels a bit empty at times. What's there is generally pretty good, though not too big a fan of the Tangled and Frozen worlds and how you are essentially just kind of watching the movie's plot from afar for the most part. Loved the pirate world myself.
Kind of wish there were more original worlds and that there was something else to do post main plot outside the battle gates. Looking forward to the eventual Final Mix DLC but for right now it doesn't feel like I'd go back to it too often past my initial playthrough.

D

Deleted member

I don't really care what reviewers say about games nowadays. If I like a game, I like it. That simple.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
...not having a Palutena's Guidance.

This post was made by Plant Gang. No but seriously, here we go again. And I wasn't even surprised.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Okay , little game

:ultpit: and :ultsamus:

It's not just shipping bias here this time. To imagine Samus with wings for more air mobility while gaining Pit's reflector and some rapid attacks, or Pit with even more projectile and ranged capabilities while still having that reflector and versatility that he already has. It'd be justice.

Then again... :ultpit: with two :ultzss: guns, outfit, and a speed boost... That'd almost sound like Tracer right there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom