• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright, y'all...

My turn...

Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright?

inb4 I see very certain people reply with the answers I know they'll answer with
Wright.

Only cause I've actually played his games a bit.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Yo mods/admins, can we have a counter that goes "Days without having a Fire Emblem argument" and/or "Days without a Steve vs. Banjo argument"?

I want to see how far we can make it before we have to reset the counter.
Hours, minutes, or seconds which would be the best time increment?

Wavelengths of light it is.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Burt is no longer defined by one character trait. By calling him Burt the Ball, he is made into a more well-rounded character.
You don't have to tell that to ME...

Didn't Gex have multiple voice actors depending on the region the game was released? (i.e. the American version has a different Gex to the UK one)
The first game had Dana Gould voice him in both regions and he continued for all US releases since. The UK, however, changed actors twice...

Graizen

Smash Champion
You don't have to tell that to ME...

The first game had Dana Gould voice him in both regions and he continued for all US releases since. The UK, however, changed actors twice...
Whats you favorite Yoshi variation from this ones:

b64b43980c342939e3fc5e548db981e2.jpg

552321_1.jpg

super-ernie-o-world-by-andy-gonsalves-sesame-street-burt-big-bird-mario-luigi-yoshi-bowser-coo...jpg

Roberk

Smash Champion
We have been doing This vs That for hours.

But it's not like I have a topic to bring up, so carry on i guess :drshrug:
Gen 8 is the worst first party Switch game and the worst Pokemon gam ever or Gen 8 never comes out?

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
And the best part is that all of the Xeno protagonists have something unique and outstanding about them. There's a ton of move-set potential down from the nitty-gritty to even the Final Smashes. It'd be enough to make Hyrule jealous.
Hence the enthusiasm for a Xenoblade Warriors game.

D

Deleted member

Yo, Port Royal is probably the best KH3 world. The exploration and ship mechanics are dope, I kind of wish this was the whole game, lol. Enemies here are also pretty good, and underwater controls are actually decent. I'm impressed, good water controls are a rare thing.

...What's even the general consensus for this game? I feel like opinions are all over the place, lol. The only things that seem certain on its reception are:

- Critics liked it.
- YouTube reviewers seem to hate it and are really stretchin' those memes thin.
- KH fans seem to think it's flawed, but also think it's a good game regardless of flaws.

Is that about right? Also, for anyone who's finished KH3, is grinding out Ultima worth it? I've never gone for it before.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Okay , little game

You have to make a Fusion of 2 characters in Smash
What 2 characters you choose?

For me: Yoshi and Marth, becouse i want to see a Lizard Marth

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Screw "This vs. That". Time for another hypothetical.

If you guys had a perfect tiny clone of Sakurai (with all the memories of the real Sakurai), would you torture him into adding your Most Wanted, or would you bully him by pretending to be Master Hand and Crazy Hand while wearing formal gloves?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom