• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

...not having a Palutena's Guidance.

This post was made by Plant Gang. No but seriously, here we go again. And I wasn't even surprised.
In the case of Joker, this actually makes sense.
Not sure about the other DLC, but Joker is someone Palutena would likely have no data on.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Round Three! Would you buy the fighter pass based on franchise sales? Previous pass had Assassin's Creed, Dragon Quest, Master Chief, Lara Croft, and a Resident Evil character.

What is in store now? Here it is:

-Battlefield soldier
-Monster Hunter
-Dovahkiin
-Heihachi/Jin
-Crash Bandicoot
I mean Crash is there, so that's a yes from me.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Round Three! Would you buy the fighter pass based on franchise sales? Previous pass had Assassin's Creed, Dragon Quest, Master Chief, Lara Croft, and a Resident Evil character.

-Battlefield soldier
-Monster Hunter
-Dovahkiin
-Heihachi/Jin
-Crash Bandicoot
Don't really care about Battlefield or Tekken but the rest are great. Would still buy as a completionist since there aren't any real stinkers that I'd want to boycott.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Guys im going to see some anime , eat some snacks, and sleep

Love you all , good night and good dreams! :bluejump:

D

Deleted member

MFW I'm about to sleep and then realize that when the 3.0.0 update rolls around and DLC Mii costumes are gonna be available Elma might be one of them
1a4e42c.jpg

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I'd protect and care for him because i'm not a damn psychopath.
Good answer! For context, this is where I got it from:

Okay , little game

You have to make a Fusion of 2 characters in Smash
What 2 characters you choose?

For me: Yoshi and Marth, becouse i want to see a Lizard Marth
Hmmm, :ultzelda: and :ultlucina: fused sounds amazing, actually. Stuff like the heels being bladed like small daggers, the Phantom Knight having a broadsword version of the Falcion, the sword having strong staggering magic to make it way more lethal, a much stronger poke game, etc.

Come to think of it, Orie from Under Night In-Birth is strikingly similar to my concept already...
__orie_under_night_in_birth_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshihara_seiichi__dfbd3079f1a6c6ec8c5173de777afb4f.png

kylexv

Smash Master
Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

-Battlefield soldier
-Monster Hunter
-Dovahkiin
-Heihachi/Jin
-Crash Bandicoot
I'd only do it for Monster Hunter, and ONLY. I'd need to see his/her moveset as well to help determine how strongly I want em.

D

Deleted member

Interesting how :ultlucas::ultroy::ultryu::ultcorrin: have costumes in the 3DS version, but not :ultmewtwo::ultcloud::ultbayonetta:. Heck, none of the Pokemon do. Obviously these are due to rights issues, but that makes me think about what new costumes we'll get in Mario Maker 2, assuming the Mystery Mushroom returns, of course.
Nope it won't they spent there whole budget on slopes.

D

Deleted member

I love all of you guys. You guys are my social media family.
I am the oldest cousin.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Yoshi assimilated Piranha Plant once he ate him... :yoshi:

Unfortunately no. This long predated Snake's amiibo
They made costumes based on Amiibo out at the time (so mostly Smash and Animal Crossing, with a few others). So there are only Smash 4 characters there, and, even then, Cloud, Bayonetta, and all Pokemon do not have costumes.
Oh, how sad... :(

It would've been funny to see Yoshi in Snake's bandana...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom