• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Here's a question it might start a war it might not,

Who would you prefer to get Isaac or Banjo-Kazooie? I like them both but I have to go with uh.......Isaac. I just feel terrible about how likely Isaac seemed coupled with the Sakurai tweet, the "Golden Sun" Item from that one Wendy's video, the Grinch leak and almost everyone thinking AT LEAST Isaac would get in Smash making him seem even more likely just to get BTFO'd at the last moment. Later it came out by Polar that Nintendo didn't even know Isaac was popular was just rubbing salt into the wound which made it hurt even worse, for that I have to go with Isaac.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Later it came out by Polar that Nintendo didn't even know Isaac was popular was just rubbing salt into the wound which made it hurt even worse, for that I have to go with Isaac.
I doubt it. There's no reason to bring some random assist trophy back after missing a game, with an upgraded moveset from Brawl, unless it was a consolation prize for being very popular, but not popular enough to be a fighter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is Isaac popular? I never hear about him at all outside the Smash fandom message boards
He's popular with the Nintendo fans but not with the people who call it Super Mario Bros Ultimate [Trust me I know people who call it that.]

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Unkind words are also linked to cancer.
what part of "everything" makes you think i dont understand that :127:

I doubt it. There's no reason to bring some random assist trophy back, with an upgraded moveset, unless it was a consolation prize for being very popular, but not popular enough.
thats what they said about little mac

D

Deleted member

Banjo is simultaneously overrated and underrated.

He isn't a nobody, but he's not some icon either.

Just a Nintendo fan favorite.
I honestly wouldn't call Banjo-Kazooie just strictly a Nintendo fan favorite, because at this point, whether or not you play for Team Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo, we just want the ****ing franchise to comeback after Nuts & Bolts.

This also kinda essentially is with all Rareware properties. I mean, look at... Conker. I mean at this point, Smash might be that "last resort" cause look at what happened with Castlevania.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Round Three! Would you buy the fighter pass based on franchise sales? Previous pass had Assassin's Creed, Dragon Quest, Master Chief, Lara Croft, and a Resident Evil character.

What is in store now? Here it is:

-Battlefield soldier
-Monster Hunter
-Dovahkiin
-Heihachi/Jin
-Crash Bandicoot
Very happy with this, Monster Hunter, Dovahkiin, and Crash are characters I'd love to see while Heihachi/Jin would be a fun addition.

Iridium

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yes, this means nothing after the next minute.

Or maybe to fit in with the claymation style, it could be like this:

It's the small things that count :yoshi:
This is pretty much what I meant. It works really well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Game time! New smash roster with the same AMMOUNT of character as Ultimate, but with whatever characters you want. How do you fill those 80 slots? Go!

(I’ll do mine later)
Here’s mine
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Princess Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Yoshi
  6. Poochy
  7. Wario
  8. Waluigi
  9. Ashley
  10. Donkey Kong
  11. Diddy Kong
  12. Dixie Kong
  13. King K. Rool
  14. Link (Tink and Yink as alt costumes)
  15. Princess Zelda
  16. Ganon
  17. Samus Aran
  18. Ridley
  19. Sylux
  20. Rhundas
  21. Kirby
  22. Meta Knight
  23. King Dedede
  24. Dark Matter
  25. Fox McCloud
  26. Krystal
  27. Pikachu
  28. Mewtwo
  29. Pokémon Trainer
  30. Meowth
  31. Ninten
  32. Ness
  33. Lucas
  34. Giygas
  35. Captain Falcon
  36. Samurai Goroh
  37. Ice Climbers
  38. Marth
  39. Caeda
  40. Medeus
  41. Mr. Game & Watch
  42. Pit
  43. Palutena
  44. Viridi
  45. Medusa
  46. Captain Olimar
  47. R.O.B.
  48. Isabelle
  49. Wii-Fit Trainer
  50. Little Mac
  51. King Hippo
  52. Shulk
  53. Elma
  54. Rex
  55. Duck Hunt
  56. Inkling
  57. Isaac
  58. Wonder Red
  59. Spring Man
  60. Alex Roivas
  61. Astral Chains Protag
  62. Solid Snake
  63. Simon Belmont
  64. Bomberman
  65. Sonic the Hedgehog
  66. Bayonetta
  67. Joker
  68. Mega Man
  69. Ryu
  70. Monster Hunter
  71. Pac-Man
  72. Lloyd Irving
  73. Solaire of Astora
  74. Cloud Strife
  75. Erdrick
  76. Geno
  77. Rayman
  78. Vault Boy
  79. Banjo and Kazooie
  80. Shovel Knight

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Who would you prefer to get Isaac or Banjo-Kazooie? I like them both but I have to go with uh.......Isaac. I just feel terrible about how likely Isaac seemed coupled with the Sakurai tweet, the "Golden Sun" Item from that one Wendy's video, the Grinch leak and almost everyone thinking AT LEAST Isaac would get in Smash making him seem even more likely just to get BTFO'd at the last moment. Later it came out by Polar that Nintendo didn't even know Isaac was popular was just rubbing salt into the wound which made it hurt even worse, for that I have to go with Isaac.
Isaac, I guess. His abilities are actually interesting and while I prefer Matthew's design, his is also fine. Plus, Banjo's support left a bad taste in my mouth

KMDP

Smash Legend
Not sure if I should go for a tax evasion joke or a pie theft joke.
I wonder how many cakes Yoshi has stolen.

I also wonder how many breads Yoshi has eaten in his life. (I assume it's "a lot").

Just another day being an Isaac fan.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. People who know about Fire Emblem. If you had to pick 4 characters to add to the rider based solely on uniqueness, who would you choose. The only one I know is Medeus.

Iridium

Smash Hero

I also wonder how many breads Yoshi has eaten in his life. (I assume it's "a lot").

Just another day being an Isaac fan.
I still find it so convenient (yet inconvenient) how Shadow and Isaac got disconfirmed last second when nobody wanted it to happen. They were literally safe until the very end, but at least they're in.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

If he stole cakes, it would've been accidental. Yoshi can't help himself. Imagine if you left him on his own in the Layer-Cake Desert. I'd be wiped out in a few hours :yoshi:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Ok. People who know about Fire Emblem. If you had to pick 4 characters to add to the rider based solely on uniqueness, who would you choose. The only one I know is Medeus.
Cordelia/Pegasus Knights, one of the Valentia villagers, Jedah, and a Manakete.

All 4 would be pretty unique

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I'm surprised no one is talking about the fact that Joker has a sword.
*breaths in* it’s not a sword it’s a knife and even if it does a few moves similar to a sword it doesn’t mean Joker can’t still be unique with his own knife moves, gun moves, and persona moves so please don’t act like he’s another marth clone m’kay *exhales*

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Though I’m not AS knowledgeable on the FE series, a few characters I had in mind:

2941726E-8DF4-405C-A736-3142D7876AC8.png

5D4AD833-10FB-4C74-B2C3-CEA383F22B08.png

DF80786C-57D9-4729-863A-FD4778687474.png

C0D66437-1A3A-460C-A45D-A3C5049EB2D1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom