• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
do you guys have any idea if that smash rumor is true?
If you're talking about the gamefaqs one you posted earlier, it's just your average text "leak." Take it with a grain molecule of salt.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
? come again Sari
A not even day old gamefaqs account posted some previously talked about DLC characters in text form with nothing to back up their claims. It just screams fake.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
A not even day old gamefaqs account posted some previously talked about DLC characters in text form with nothing to back up their claims. It just screams fake.
Anyone can make a fake leak.

That’s the problem with the internet today.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
It's just I feel like Sari is accusing me of something
I was never accusing you of anything. All I meant by my first comment was that text leaks are almost always fake. Unless the poster has something to back up their claims just avoid text leaks in the future since they're usually just created for attention purposes.

MetalMars

Smash Cadet
because Sari said "If you're talking about the gamefaqs one you posted earlier, it's just your average text "leak." Take it with a grain molecule of salt."

It's the first part that Sari said that kind of bothered me

D

Deleted member

because Sari said "If you're talking about the gamefaqs one you posted earlier, it's just your average text "leak." Take it with a grain molecule of salt."

No he means you posted the link earlier he is not accusing you of making it

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

I just put quotes around "leak" to emphasize that it most likely isn't real. I didn't mean anything against you (it was more directed to the creator of the fake leak).

MetalMars

Smash Cadet
Sari, okay I see what your saying

My opinion on that leak is that I think it's fake, but if it came to be true I wouldn't be surprised

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Have any credible leakers been saying anything at all? Verge has been pretty quiet on smash so idk if anyone else is even worth listening to at this point
My opinion on that leak is that I think it's fake, but if it came to be true I wouldn't be surprised
make sure not to double post. Always edit if you don't see any posts after yours

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Have any credible leakers been saying anything at all? Verge has been pretty quiet on smash so idk if anyone else is even worth listening to at this point
make sure not to double post. Always edit if you don't see any posts after yours
After how much the Grinch blew up in their faces, it would be wise for them to lie low for a while.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Nothing new really.
At this point we may actually get the reveal before leakers leak the character.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The development team is progressively getting smaller and Nintendo's marketing department dedicated to this game is probably down to only a few people. There are less and less possible sources left as time goes on.

Fact is, we probably won't find anything from any source but datamining at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom