• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R O F L

Smash Ace
So how would you guys place the characters in regards to how you like to play as them in Ultimate? Mine would be:

Great: :ultwolf:
Good: :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultrob::ultdarksamus::ultdaisy::ultpeach::ultganondorf::ultfalco::ultzelda::ultsamus:
Starting to feel good/in need of practice: :ultryu::ultken::ultfox::ultpokemontrainerf::ultpalutena::ultincineroar::ultdk::ultdoc::ultsheik::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultridley::ultchrom::ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultsnake:
Unsure: :ultwiifittrainer::ultcloud::ultlucina::ultroy::ultrobin::ultcorrinf::ultlucario::ultmewtwo::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultisabelle::ultkingdedede::ultmario::ultlucas::ultyoshi::ultike::ultzss::ultbowser:
Iffy, may drop altogether soon: :ultswordfighter::ultgunner::ultmarth::ultluigi::ulticeclimbers::ultbayonetta::ultyounglink:
Not for me: :ultbrawler::ultlittlemac::ultpacman::ultgreninja::ultrosalina::ultolimar::ultmetaknight::ultmegaman::ultsonic:
Haven't tried yet lol: :ultinkling::ultvillager::ultduckhunt::ultshulk::ultwario::ultdiddy::ultbowserjr::ultness:
I like most characters in Ultimate, and I haven't actually thought about this yet, so this should be interesting for me, at least.

Great: :ultbowser::ultdoc::ultkirby::ultolimar::ultridley::ultcloud:

Pretty Good: :ultsnake::ultmetaknight::ultjigglypuff::ultpokemontrainer::ultzss::ultdk::ultsheik::ultbowserjr::ultbrawler:

Good::ultfalco::ultinkling::ultgnw::ultrob::ultmarth::ultyounglink::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultlittlemac:

Not Bad, but haven't played enough to make sure: :ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultwario::ultkingdedede::ultvillager::ulttoonlink::ultdiddy::ultmario::ultluigi::ultlucas::ultkrool::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultgreninja::ultganondorf::ultfox::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultincineroar::ultryu::ultken::ultrobin::ultness::ultpacman::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultmewtwo::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom:

Eeh: :ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultisabelle::ultzelda::ultcorrin::ultfalcon::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter:

Dislike: :ultyoshi::ultsonic::ultlucario::ultike::ultpalutena::ultbayonetta::ultmegaman:

No::ultrosalina:

Noipoi

Howdy!
ohlawdhecomin.gif

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I have no ****ing idea what's about to happen, i'm kinda scared of the folks I live with tbh. I hope it'll work out.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 189606

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I have no ****ing idea what' about to happen, i'm kinda scared of the folks I live with tbh. I hope it'll work out.
Hope things will get better, again.
I mean, saying it twice probably doesn't help anymore than the first time, though, haha.

@Badrat
It should...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Figured I'd do my own "how much I like playing as them" tier list.
Personal Smash Usability Chart.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom