• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Guys I have a theory that the Grinch leak may not be real after all, I been playing for 2 months and I still didn't unlock Geno, Banjo, Isaac or Shadow... or maybe is that is just me that I don't know how to unlock them.
I'm impressed you've played it for two months, considering it was released seven weeks ago.

Maybe they aren't unlocking for you because you cheated and got your copy early?

D

Deleted member

The most I can say is someone did something really stupid, and if I hadn't found out someone else could have died.

And it's just...why? I don't care how mad you are, why would you do something like that?
Best of luck to you.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The most I can say is someone did something really stupid, and if I hadn't found out someone else could have died.

And it's just...why? I don't care how mad you are, why would you do something like that?
You okay buddy?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

That sounds rough. Sorry you need to go through that. My PMs are open if you ever want to talk.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Guys I have a theory that the Grinch leak may not be real after all, I been playing for 2 months and I still didn't unlock Geno, Banjo, Isaac or Shadow... or maybe is that is just me that I don't know how to unlock them.
tfw will never unlock Shadow while he's stuck in a rainbow capsule

D

Deleted member

Oh gosh, that's horrible. :(

Hope everything's okay now...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

I just hope and I want that things get better for you, my dear friend. Take a lot of care.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

I'm sorry that happened. I hope you're doing ok now.

D

Deleted member

That Sucks. Hope everything gets settled and I hope your okay. Best of luck to you

KMDP

Smash Legend
Screw all that, and put in Rebecca from RE0.
Basketballer alt costume.
This is just begging for Charles Barkley's face to be photoshopped into it.

COME ON AND SLAM! AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
>WFT in DON'T
i am so ashamed of this community
(jk opinions subjectivity and all that)
The community goes back and forth on Geno and Banjo need to be in the game for fanservice, but 2B and Saber are too much fanservice. Make up your minds people.

D

Deleted member

The community goes back and forth on Geno and Banjo need to be in the game for fanservice, but 2B and Saber are too much fanservice. Make up your minds people.
I mean, the community isn't just one person or a hivemind. It's a bunch of different people with differing opinions and thought processes, not some homogenous blob.

unless you're talking about the OTHER kind of fanservice and the joke just flew over my head in which case whoops

D

Deleted member

Oh jeez. Hope you're doing well man, when personal safety is on the line negative things are a HUGE no-no

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Anyone wanna battle?

Hope things go well.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Being a perfect Samus main like me requires years of hard training, practice and Super Metroid speedruns.

You don’t control Samus... But instead become Samus. That’s the key to succeed as her.
Wouldn't a blood transfusion be faster and easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom