• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m restarting the arena thanks to some :ultincineroar: **** who wasn’t supposed to be here in the first *******place!!!!!:mad:

I’ll inform you when I made a new arena

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Me da curiosidad...o3o Las puedes poner para que las pueda leer, please? ^u^

:D WOW! This looks GREAT! :3 And he's still super adorable! Keep it up!
Thanks!
I'm actually not making the model, though. Haha.

Once I get a proper announcement, I will probably keep things more secretive.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The leak isn't fake so much as lacks any credibility to believe it's real.

None of those options are remotely unbelievable either.

D

Deleted member

Alright I settled up a new arena come if you dare
ID:0F2YQ
Password: 264872

PsySmasher PsySmasher sorry about that. I didn’t expected a tiger to win over me

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
New Icon and user, I see.
If you mean me, it's just a name change.

I don't think it means much for the other user, though. Unless you mean the GameFAQs one.

Even then, I think people tend to forget that text leaks can't just be proven as fake alone because people don't want to believe the characters. What matters is the rest of the details. It easily could be fake. But there's nothing to go off of but a list from someone we know nothing about. It means "no reason to believe". The term fake implies it's definitely not real. How can we say that when we have no data to prove otherwise? It might be if it was a picture leak, which we could rip apart.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
All I see is just easy money for LaxChris. When y'all are gonna say "rumor" instead of "leak" is my question.
this is a fantastic idea

I'm going to make a really stupid fake leak, with a really badly photoshopped image to back it up, and then we'll see if laxchris covers it.
Message me with character ideas

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
^u^ No problem! O.O And really? Daaamn! That's awesome! :D The person does a pretty amazing job! xD Wish I could do that myself!
Yup! They are incredibly talented. They also made this for a video game (Not my video game)
1 (1).png

this is a fantastic idea

I'm going to make a really stupid fake leak, with a really badly photoshopped image to back it up, and then we'll see if laxchris covers it.
Shantae. Yeah, I really like Shantae...

Iridium

Smash Hero
this is a fantastic idea

Bubsy, Pajama Sam or Putt Putt.

D

Deleted member

If you mean me, it's just a name change.

I don't think it means much for the other user, though. Unless you mean the GameFAQs one.

Even then, I think people tend to forget that text leaks can't just be proven as fake alone because people don't want to believe the characters. What matters is the rest of the details. It easily could be fake. But there's nothing to go off of but a list from someone we know nothing about. It means "no reason to believe". The term fake implies it's definitely not real. How can we say that when we have no data to prove otherwise? It might be if it was a picture leak, which we could rip apart.
The one line that makes it fake entirely is "reveal by E3 2019". There's no way we're going to have a four-five month drought of info or even a character release, then all of a sudden, "Hey, here's Joker finally after the tease back in December 2018, and two more characters!" The current plan for Ultimate's DLC is way more thoughtful than that, and revealing three characters at once is already most of the load.

D

Deleted member

this is a fantastic idea

Waluigi lol

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The one line that makes it fake entirely is "reveal by E3 2019". There's no way we're going to have a four-five month drought of info or even a character release, then all of a sudden, "Hey, here's Joker finally after the tease back in December 2018, and two more characters!" The current plan for Ultimate's DLC is way more thoughtful than that, and revealing three characters at once is already most of the load.
Okay, that makes a lot more sense. Though to be fair, just declaring it fake is kind of meaningless if people don't explain why, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom