• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalMars

Smash Cadet
It's just I feel like those characters that were on that leak seem like choices that Nintendo would be comfortable with

D

Deleted member

I gotta say, I'm quite surprised by some of the responses from the recent announcement of Dr. Mario World.

Man, it's so disheartening that Nintendo didn't announce a Dr. Mario mobile game in a Direct, whatever shall I do?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I gotta say, I'm quite surprised by some of the responses from the recent announcement of Dr. Mario World.

Man, it's so disheartening that Nintendo didn't announce a Dr. Mario mobile game in a Direct, whatever shall I do?
Wait really? What's Dr Mario World?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
After how much the Grinch blew up in their faces, it would be wise for them to lie low for a while.
Yeah that's something that got me. The whole "multiple leakers are saying that parts of the Grinch leak are true but parts of it aren't." None of it was. Either they had bad sources or they were so convinced the Grinch leak might be real that they preemptively covered their ***es by saying, in very vague terms, that they knew about it. Just not ALL of it, which is why they didn't say it before.

Either way they lost credibility. Except Verge. But at the same time, his prediction for MvCi's DLC and SFV's season four were wayyyy off, so he's not infallible either.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Roberk

Smash Champion

Hol up, this is news to me.
>it's real
Isn't Mario Kart Tour supposed to come out this Spring? Is the mobile lineup this year just Mario spin-offs?

D

Deleted member

Got an arena set up if you want to come

ID:K6L3V

Fight your plant god I dare you!

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Dr. Mario World huh?

Looks like the Twitter Direct continues...

I know the don't usually announce mobile games in general Directs.

But they have to know by now people really want a Direct, and this isn't gonna help w/ that.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Sign of catching fake leaks? What does that mean?
More or less applies to reddit and GameFAQS, but new profiles usually indicate that the person is trying to instill a sense of accomplishment.

Unrelated, but y’all kept talking about Little Shop of Horrors so much recently. Well apparently one of the actors from the movie (Miller was his last name) passed away yesterday.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Dr. Mario World huh?

Looks like the Twitter Direct continues...

I know the don't usually announce mobile games in general Directs.

But they have to know by now people really want a Direct, and this isn't gonna help w/ that.
But there is a direct coming next month.

A Pokemon direct.

Peeton

Smash Journeyman
NNID
starwolfe
So how would you guys place the characters in regards to how you like to play as them in Ultimate? Mine would be:

Great: :ultwolf:
Good: :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultrob::ultdarksamus::ultdaisy::ultpeach::ultganondorf::ultfalco::ultzelda::ultsamus:
Starting to feel good/in need of practice: :ultryu::ultken::ultfox::ultpokemontrainerf::ultpalutena::ultincineroar::ultdk::ultdoc::ultsheik::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultridley::ultchrom::ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultsnake:
Unsure: :ultwiifittrainer::ultcloud::ultlucina::ultroy::ultrobin::ultcorrinf::ultlucario::ultmewtwo::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultisabelle::ultkingdedede::ultmario::ultlucas::ultyoshi::ultike::ultzss::ultbowser:
Iffy, may drop altogether soon: :ultswordfighter::ultgunner::ultmarth::ultluigi::ulticeclimbers::ultbayonetta::ultyounglink:
Not for me: :ultbrawler::ultlittlemac::ultpacman::ultgreninja::ultrosalina::ultolimar::ultmetaknight::ultmegaman::ultsonic:
Haven't tried yet lol: :ultinkling::ultvillager::ultduckhunt::ultshulk::ultwario::ultdiddy::ultbowserjr::ultness:
Here’s mine, it might be a bit strange...

Most confident: :ultridley::ultganondorf::ultike::ultdarksamus::ultpokemontrainer::ultwiifittrainer:

For fun!::ultwolf::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultwario::ultpichu::ultdaisy::ultincineroar::ultvillager:

They’re neat: :ultdaisy::ultfalco::ultdk::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultlink::ultsnake::ultchrom::ultbrawler::ultswordfighter::ultzelda::ultyounglink::ultvillager:

Neutral: :ultzss::ultshulk::ultsheik::ultken::ultryu::ultroy::ultrobin::ultrosalina::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultolimar::ultmarth::ultmario::ultluigi::ultness::ultmewtwo::ultmetaknight::ultmegaman::ultlucario::ultlittlemac::ultkirby::ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultjigglypuff::ultisabelle::ultinkling::ulticeclimbers::ultfox::ultdoc::ultcorrin::ultcloud::ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultdiddy:

Literal worst character in the game::ultbowserjr:

Hate with a passion: :ulttoonlink::ultsonic::ultpikachu::ultcorrinf:

Sorry Zinith::ultyoshi:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
More or less applies to reddit and GameFAQS, but new profiles usually indicate that the person is trying to instill a sense of accomplishment.

Unrelated, but y’all kept talking about Little Shop of Horrors so much recently. Well apparently one of the actors from the movie (Miller was his last name) passed away yesterday.
Aren't all profiles new when people make them...Am I being dumb?

Got an arena set up if you want to come

ID:K6L3V

Fight your plant god I dare you!
Joining now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom