• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

As someone who's never played a Resident Evil game and as someone who doesn't have any systems that can run it, it looks a hell of a lot more exciting than KHIII. I don't care if it's a remake, the reason why people are excited about KHIII is the title.. Y'all really only cared about it cause of a ****ing title
I actually want to play both for concrete reasons:

-Resident Evil 2 as my introduction to the franchise, and Tofu mode.
-KH3 for the Pixar stuff, Big Hero 6 and the gameplay.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I wonder if something similar to some of the Caution and Crisis remixes would work...
I'd be down for this. It's easy to forget that every DLC fighter has music and a stage, and I'm honestly really excited for those elements just as much as I am the characters.
For example, the main reason I want Banjo in is just for the music. I want some more Grant Kirkhope in Smash!

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
So....does Crash still have a shot or do you think they would’ve shown his reveal before the CTR remaster announcement?

D

Deleted member

So....does Crash still have a shot or do you think they would’ve shown his reveal before the CTR remaster announcement?
He’s in a weird spot.

He is possible for the Fighter Pass, but way more likely for a supposed second one.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'd be down for this. It's easy to forget that every DLC fighter has music and a stage, and I'm honestly really excited for those elements just as much as I am the characters.
For example, the main reason I want Banjo in is just for the music. I want some more Grant Kirkhope in Smash!
Same, I’ve been doing that for most of the characters I wanna see in.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm 50/50 on Crash's chances tbh with ya...

No doubt about it, Crash is huge, and one of the few western third party characters that I think even has a chance (Alongside Steve, and possibly Banjo)
The only thing I'm iffy about is, well, will Activision be cooperative during the entire process?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, guys. The reason Waluigi isn't in Smash is because he has a realistic looking gun
/s
No, Waluigi isn't in because he would be too similar to Bayonetta. After all, there's no reason to have two characters that are so similar to each other :#

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ehhhhhhh...

Crash still has a chance.

Revealing Crash for Smash at the Game Awards would have stolen the thunder of the actual game they were revealing, also Joker makes perfect sense to be revealed in a public event the way they did it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
For me, he’s just as likely as most other plausible 3rd Party characters. Reveals don’t have to tie in with announcements (we got Joker but nothing Persona 5 related for Switch).

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I want Sora for both the Gameplay, the Stage, and the Music. I love all 3. Here's the stage I want the most if Sora becomes DLC.

I think he still has a chance, I wouldn't give up hope yet.

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Nah, the real reason Waluigi isn’t in Smash because he illegally tried to get in the roster without a Fighter’s permit, it’s why he got sent to AT prison to do his time.

It’s the same reason he was left out in Mario Kart 7 because he didn’t have a driver’s license so he had to retake it again to return in 8.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder that Ganondorf was some kind of Captain Falcon clone in Melee.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
As someone who's never played a Resident Evil game and as someone who doesn't have any systems that can run it, it looks a hell of a lot more exciting than KHIII. I don't care if it's a remake, the reason why people are excited about KHIII is the title.. Y'all really only cared about it cause of a ****ing title
I'm incredibly biased because I'm a hardcore lifelong RE fan, but what I find most interesting about this remake is how ridiculously faithful to the source material it apparently is according to reviews.

They've modernized almost NOTHING but the shooting gameplay. There's no added online multiplayer, no conventional Mercenaries mode, no games-as-a-service or microtransactions, no drastic changes to the corny B-movie plot, no call-aheads to later games in the series just because they can... The guys making this game truly wanted to make another RE2.

Considering FF7 was going episodic or whatever, that's incredibly refreshing.

Storm0943

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
2464 5707 1993
I still think Crash has a chance. If Joker could get into smash, then a gaming legend like Crash should definitely join.

Now not relating to Crash, we need another Square Enix rep in smash.

D

Deleted member

How would Waluigi even fight in Smash? I've seen all this pushing for the guy, and I've haven't seen any ideas yet.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gwen has the link so you shouldn’t be pointing that gun at me, sir.
https://picrew.me/image_maker/3595/
It's Japanese but now you too can be an anime girl!
If you want to change the skin colour, tap on the paintbrush. If you're on the tabs for hair, brows, eyes and some accessories, you can change those colours too with it

Noipoi

Howdy!

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
How would Waluigi even fight in Smash? I've seen all this pushing for the guy, and I've haven't seen any ideas yet.
Boom.

Alternatively, there’s another idea of him using moves incorporated from the spin-off titles such karts, party blocks, tennis racket, etc but I hate the spin-off moveset because it sounds gimmicky imo.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I don't see a /s so I will respond.
Special moves:
1: Dice Block- Like Judge
2. Tennis Serve- Like Header
3. That time he swam in Mario Power Tennis- long-reaching, exploitable recovery
4. Bob-omb- Like Turnip, but he pulls a bob-omb every time. The bob-omb is weakened, though, and it takes longer to pull.

You know how the rest would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom