• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, the thread got shut down. It was a whole thing.

I was here for it and I saw two disgusting images about 16 times because people wouldn't ****ing stop quoting them.

Thank you.
I mean my last avatar was Futaba cosplaying as Celica if that counts:
0DBCA3A6-C19F-4482-9302-4EB41DCDAFB0.jpeg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
View attachment 191894
Sharing Wholesome Mach Rider too to make the magic work even better.
The one thing I'm still upset about, with the Grinch leak being fake, was that we'd never know whether Sakurai would consider Mach Rider a guy or a woman...

I mean, there's also my Chorus Sons, but that's a whole different story

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The one thing I'm still upset about, with the Grinch leak being fake, was that we'd never know whether Sakurai would consider Mach Rider a guy or a woman...
At least Captain Rainbow was going to make her a female if she got completed.

D

Deleted member

I would hope he would keep them androgynous, just to keep the mystery going further

D

Deleted member

We know for a fact that Captain Rainbow was going to make Mach Rider female.
That is enough at the moment to make me believe she is a girl.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh! Oh! We sharing art for a purge again?

D

Deleted member

Ok let's be honest

Bitey Boi might as well be genderless, we don't even know how Piranha Plants work in terms of reproduction aside from the small hints of the Nipper Plant enemies in Yoshi's Island.

That said, it'd be super cool if Mach Rider was a female of Falcon-esque build. We don't see that often nowadays.

D

Deleted member

Oh! Oh! We sharing art for a purge again?

OH LAWD THEY STACKIN
df9d04e.jpg
Y'all underestimating the amount of cute Link fanart I have

y'all overestimating how much of it is wholesome and tasteful

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Like they did with :ultpiranha: and people thought it was confirmed to be a female?
The closest one can get to saying that would be it using the feminine article in other languages (especially Latin) for plant in its name, specifically. Overanalyzing things is fun, when it's real...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, if there isn't any AC news tomorrow, I feel like no matter what gets announced the Direct is gonna get treated like trash. Everyone seems to be expecting it, which is always a dangerous thing to do with Directs. People seem really hungry for AC news. I remember the biggest reason behind the outrage at Nintendo's E3 last year was because of no AC news. ...Which is ironic, considering how chill the series is, you'd think it's fanbase would be as well.

I myself am really hoping for it, but I'm okay if it doesn't happen. It's coming this year, no need to rush things. :drshrug:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The closest one can get to saying that would be it using the feminine article in other languages (especially Latin) for plant in its name, specifically. Overanalyzing things is fun.
Overanalyzing things, is what the Smash community does best...

How else did we have so many theories being made, prior to Ultimate's release?

D

Deleted member

Ok let's be honest

Bitey Boi might as well be genderless, we don't even know how Piranha Plants work in terms of reproduction aside from the small hints of the Nipper Plant enemies in Yoshi's Island.

That said, it'd be super cool if Mach Rider was a female of Falcon-esque build. We don't see that often nowadays.
Captain Rainbow was going to make her a female.

5E67CC3D-BF39-4365-932D-E42659D1737E.png

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Man, if there isn't any AC news tomorrow, I feel like no matter what gets announced the Direct is gonna get treated like trash. Everyone seems to be expecting it, which is always a dangerous thing to do with Directs. People seem really hungry for AC news. I remember the biggest reason behind the outrage at Nintendo's E3 last year was because of no AC news. ...Which is ironic, considering how chill the series is, you'd think it's fanbase would be as well.

I myself am really hoping for it, but I'm okay if it doesn't happen. It's coming this year, no need to rush things. :drshrug:
My worst fear is that we don't get anything on brave. We're also all assuming Joker footage but Nintendo's been disappointing before so

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Nope. My cousins don’t talk to me by choice.

They used to adore me. But now they just ignore me and call me lame.
How did you accomplish that? My cousins won't ****ing leave me alone. We haven't even been in the same state for eight years.

I try to be this cold person you don't want to approach but then a cousin comes over to visit and I can't get them detached from my hip the whole time. They're killing my rep.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I remember the biggest reason behind the outrage at Nintendo's E3 last year was because of no AC news. ...Which is ironic, considering how chill the series is, you'd think it's fanbase would be as well.
Nintendo fanbases are never chill...

That's why when you combine them all together with Smash, chaos ensues

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Just like any series, the addicts need their fix.

No fix=withdraw=cri.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Hello?

D

Deleted member

But about that woman...
She wasn't Mach Rider's girlfriend or something??
I refer to Captain Rainbow.
In regards to those declarations about the original Mach Rider game:
Remember when Mario was supposed to punch Yoshi in Super Mario World according to the team behind the game? Yet Nintendo decided to scrap that in the final product and make it look instead like he is pointing Yoshi a direction?

Because those comments regarding Mach Rider can easily end up the same way.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I mean... here's the thing...

They could very well reserve AC for its own Direct. And the reason why I'm saying that is that one of the other prime candidate for a solo Direct (FE: 3 Houses) is gonna be a pretty big part of tomorrow's Direct.

Besides Pokemon, AC is the only other game this year announced so far that I can see getting it's own Direct, it wouldn't be the 1st time they've done it either.

So I'm gonna make a prediction... despite the hate I might get for saying this...

We're not gonna see AC at all in tomorrow's Direct,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom