• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I believe banjo Might have a chance given the mii swordfighter and duck hunt glitch

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku please don’t hound me down this is my opinion
It's kinda hard to resist replying, if you tag me, ya know?

My problem with this theory, is that shouldn't it have happened with Joker's base character, as well?

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Anything interesting happening up in here?

hey DevaAshera DevaAshera where did you get those fighter pass gifs, did you make them yourself?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I forgot to tell you that that image is from Final Fantasy VIII

So.......... who ya gonna blame? :yoshi:
Also in that game one enemy has an attack that turns one of your party members into a basketball

And the “Devour” GF ability is, well...let’s just say there’s a reason it’s censored

FF8: making people deviants before DeviantArt :troll:

Shroob

Sup?
Also in that game one enemy has an attack that turns one of your party members into a basketball

And the “Devour” GF ability is, well...let’s just say there’s a reason it’s censored

FF8: making people deviants before DeviantArt :troll:
"Devour GF"

No, I do not approve of this fetish.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I think Shroob said she just barely is in the manga. In which case, I agree she's not really a good choice to promote among the female cast. No real presence. But to be fair, a lot of characters like that still have lots of neat cards that'd make for a fun moveset. I'm not sure who I'd like more, though; Mai, Tea, or Ishizu. They all have very unique styles of play.
She might have, but I couldn't find anything of her appearing in the manga, not even on fan wikis. Her only pages were for her in the anime..so I'm inclined to believe she wasn't in the manga at all.
Heck, in the manga, Arthur Hawkins, Rebecca's father, doesn't even have a name and his only appearance is in a photo next to Yugi's grandpa. He was given a name and expanded role solely for the anime.
hey DevaAshera DevaAshera where did you get those fighter pass gifs, did you make them yourself?
I made them myself because I was bored. I made similar ones years ago for characters I wanted to see in Marvel vs Capcom 3 on Capcom's forums back when that was in development.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh yeah...
And the Light Yagami Belmont.
To be perfectly honest, I actually like the design. I don't think it should've been Simon, though. But a new character.

I like alternate designs because of how they can be used. Many palette swaps/alternate artwork can become other characters via retcons. And that's sweet. :)

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
To be perfectly honest, I actually like the design. I don't think it should've been Simon, though. But a new character.

I like alternate designs because of how they can be used. Many palette swaps/alternate artwork can become other characters via retcons. And that's sweet. :)
Huh, you got a point

D

Deleted member

Honestly Captain N Simon should have been an alt for Simon in Ultimate

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Honestly Captain N Simon should have been an alt for Simon in Ultimate
Saaaaaaame. Or at least a reference.

Not that I don't get the dislike for the show/comic, but it's no lie that some wanted to see Simon in because of Captain N nostalgia(I doubt it'd be the only reason for anyone, but who knows). I wanted Simon in for that and because Castlevania is cool.

D

Deleted member

I’m never good in the banjo thread all I do is screw up the people there I thought I have improved myself
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom