• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Apparently in an earlier version of the story, Elsa was supposed to be the villain, hence why the song feels more like she's becoming a villain instead of just becoming... self-confident, I guess. But they changed that later on in the development process, hence why the villain of that movie is so lame and out of nowhere. But Disney still demanded that the song stayed, and I guess that was a wise decision, even if it no longer fit as well thematically.
That...would have made for an infinitely more interesting film.

Huh.

But he's such a H A P P Y S N O W M A N
C'mon Sora, just cast Firega. He's a snowman. Just cast it.

JUST DO IT, SORA. FREE US FROM THE DEMON.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The wind in my area sounds like ghosts screaming. :lol:
If your Arena is still up I could join if you want

Edit: Looks like it's closed. Oh well, thought I would offer to join cause why not

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If I had to be honest, it probably be the surge of popularity it got, or at least the "waifu" thing also. That's basically the thing almost everyone talks about when FE is a topic, if it's not was about the best FE game, FE "waifu", and it's just not my thing. Plus I just feel it gets shoved in my face a bit too much, for reasons I said before, and not just the heavy representation it has in Smash (spirits included, and the 2 "spirit events" it already had). A particular ship or two that involves a FE character also tends to get in my way a lot.
But yea, Smash definitely did contribute to my distaste, and I'm actually trying not to explode in rage thinking about it.
Those are honestly some understandable reasons to not like FE, didn’t even realize they had 2 spirit events already. There are more people wanting to talk about the waifus than the game series itself (joking matters is alright, but only liking the series for the hotties is a no)...plus everyone who actually find the games themselves to be amazing know Echoes is the best (inb4 a FE game War starts).

Also I’ll just quickly guess that ship would be :ultpit:x:ultcorrinf::ultlucina::ultrobinf:Lyn (kinda cheating here)

Graizen

Smash Champion
Here in Brazil i live in a House full of life
Some monkeys actualy invade my house to steal fruits and bird eggs

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Sonic Forces 2. Revengeance.
I'm a casual Sonic fan. I played Sonic Adventure and Shadow the Hedgehog back in the day and still enjoy them. A little bit of Sonic Heroes, too. Almost bought Sonic 06 because I heard the amazing music in Brawl, but I didn't have the money to buy it at the time, thankfully, and the desire faded.

But I really wanted Sonic Forces to be good, and the announcement trailer had a lot of promise, though the Classic Sonic bit was concerning, because that hinted to me "We're just copying Sonic Generations again since that one seemed to be received well." And I was right about that. And then every bit of information and footage that followed painted a worse and worse picture, until the very end when it was just incredibly underwhelming.

Except for the music. The soundtrack was a solid A. But whenever I listen to it, I just get sad that the rest of the game didn't live up to its potential.

D

Deleted member

Ridley is a great edguarder. Ridley can Kill Little Mac and Chrom with two attacks.
I agree he's a great edgeguarder but it's also partially the fact that Mac and Chrom have **** recoveries and can't try to recover high. They also have literally no viable mixups

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So are "dear" and "sweetie" but apparently some people aren't comfortable with those, so you should respect my wishes to not be called what makes me uncomfortable.
Here's a protip that's late because I have a job:

meme communities tend to go to the right of the political spectrum. it's why "the left cant meme" was a thing for a bit.

"dear" and "sweetie" aren't bad, but some recognize it as a term referring to cringe twitter posts. if you want to use it that's all on you, but you can't expect me to stop calling you something i've been doing to everyone since i was like 5.

so go on and use that james charles lingo sister i hope you realize that part was a joke

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Except for the music. The soundtrack was a solid A. But whenever I listen to it, I just get sad that the rest of the game didn't live up to its potential.
Hell, I could even argue that. Other than the title track, most of the music feels kinda bland. It's not bad persay, just a big meh.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Here in Brazil i live in a House full of life
Some monkeys actualy invade my house to steal fruits and bird eggs
same thing happens in india too

honestly having a monkey roommate dont sound that bad

Graizen

Smash Champion
Digimon Survive , the digimon game for the Switch , don't have new info for about 6 months now.
And the game is for 2019.

We may see about the game on the Nintendo Direct.

And maybe more...

KMDP

Smash Legend
>the silver state

man i bet that oregon trail made em colorblind or something because all i see is ****ing sand, call it the sand color state
I was about to say the same thing.

"The Silver State? It's clearly beige." <- Something like that.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Meanwhile in the middle of the desert where I'm at...

I've never seen one with my own eyes, but as someone south of your Nevada, we did have an incident where apparently there was a whole nest of them in one of our back-porch couches. That was pretty terrifying, but easily dealt with, at least.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Went their with my grandmother once. Had to stop at a redlight next to a storage-truck that had 3 women flashing with little black bars covering the sensitive areas.

Needless to say, she wasn't too keen on coming back.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
>the silver state

man i bet that oregon trail made em colorblind or something because all i see is ****ing sand, call it the sand color state
Our local minor league baseball team used to be called the "Reno Silver Sox" (now it's called the Aces). Silver is an abundant resource in this state...

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ah yes, the land of deserts, vegas and free prostitution.

I wanna go there someday.

F-for vegas. Not the free prostitution...
Believe it or not, I've only been to Vegas twice in my life, the last time being 7 years ago (on my 21st birthday). Nevada is huge and almost a 9 hour drive from Reno to Vegas...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Easy to say when you're not deathly terrified of creepy crawlies.

I freeze up whenever I see a smaller one.
they're just small targets, why you so scared of em?

now snakes?
those are some slimy ********, fighting copperheads with a shovel is not easy because i've done it before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom