• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I heard MHA, so that's a Plus Ultra name to see. Pit would still make a precious Izuku though. :ultpit: Now imagining Pit delivering a charged punch or kick with such intensity. He totally could do it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't know when that is, but let's hope everyone in it will be observant. Then again, many have said that they're strictly based on tourney results rather than potential or something. I only worry because I expect Pit to be in the mid tier range again.

Hurray for Team Pit-kun! <3

Them hands were the hard part of the challenge. I know my strategy was attempt to stun one of the hands (as in make em fall on the floor) while friendly Pittoo D-smashes said hand to do the damage for you, then target the other hand, stun it for Pittoo do damage, and repeat while hoping Pittoo is alive long enough. Plus D-air and B-air are your aerials to use due to less lag and lack of multi-hit moves keeping you up. I was told using tickets somewhere help you get 9.9 easier, but never tried it.
Tickets do help with moving up quicker, but the closer you get to the end of the classic mode, the smaller the reach becomes (I went from 9.5 to 9.8 after only using 1 ticket from a KO)
I kind of feel like the characters might come out in pairs. Or at least one set of them will be. So a 4 month difference might not be too unrealistic if they do it that way.

Would you guys prefer it in pairs or one by one?
If all the characters are from different series, then definitely release them separately
Samus has some good *** cake...too bad it shrunk a bit...yet it’s still there

D

Deleted member

PsySmasher PsySmasher and @ShinyLegendary both had ones open, not sure if they're still opened.

I tried to join, but then I had connection issues, on account of a new router/modem. I decided to contact Cox support and see about resetting my gateway password so I could get into the settings and fix things. Instead they reset my WiFi password. So that's what I've been doing for the past hour.
Mine is closed. I can do one if you want. I am sorry for wasting your time!

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Mine is closed. I can do one if you want. I am sorry for wasting your time!
No no, it wasn't you. It's Cox who's wasting my time by serving us a router upgrade that's so far made things worse, and making it more difficult to log into the settings so that I might be able to fix them, and having a support agent who doesn't understand the difference between a gateway password and a WiFi password.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If all the characters are from different series, then definitely release them separately
I meant like in the same way that Bayonetta and Corrin were released at the same time. Same with Lucas, Roy, and Ryu.
She went from overly sexualized to athletically fit as ****. Look at those thighs and calves like HNG.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I heard MHA, so that's a Plus Ultra name to see. Pit would still make a precious Izuku though. :ultpit: Now imagining Pit delivering a charged punch or kick with such intensity. He totally could do it.
Well Silas says “One for All” I’m FEHeroes, and he’s voiced by :ultpit:/Antony Del Rio, so...we close enough to a :ultpit:/Deku combo

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Never thought I'd say this, but I should be grateful towards Konami for doing what Nintendo should've done through it's Fire Emblem reps.

Giving us axe users through the Belmonts.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tickets do help with moving up quicker, but the closer you get to the end of the classic mode, the smaller the reach becomes (I went from 9.5 to 9.8 after only using 1 ticket from a KO)

Hmm... Oh well. I'm just glad I finished it on 9.9, and that's all I need. I'm not really a perfectionist or completionist if anything.

Well Silas says “One for All” I’m FEHeroes, and he’s voiced by :ultpit:/Antony Del Rio, so...we close enough to a :ultpit:/Deku combo
That'll probably be one of the very few FE things that I'll accept, besides :ultpit: Percy. It's a good fact to know.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I meant like in the same way that Bayonetta and Corrin were released at the same time. Same with Lucas, Roy, and Ryu.

She went from overly sexualized to athletically fit as ****. Look at those thighs and calves like HNG.
Ah, if they were like Bayo/Corrin I’d still probably prefer one at a time, as it would give people time to focus on one of the characters and get a full impression on whether or not they’d wanna use em. Though after Piranha Plant (and maybe Joker if he’s fun to play), I’m not so sure if the other dlc characters can impress me much.

And Samus likely doesn’t know how to not be sexy. From anime body to realistic body, she just...has it all for no reason (must be the bad***ery that makes her attractive or something).

KMDP

Smash Legend
Never thought I'd say this, but I should be grateful towards Konami for doing what Nintendo should've done through it's Fire Emblem reps.

Giving us axe users through the Belmonts.
Speaking of the Belmonts, I found this video about Jonathan Joestar in Castlevania.
Can Jonathan Joestar survive Castlevania? Yes, yes he can. In fact he fares better than Simon in most instances (except against Death).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hmm... Oh well. I'm just glad I finished it on 9.9, and that's all I need. I'm not really a perfectionist or completionist if anything.
That'll probably be one of the very few FE things that I'll accept, besides :ultpit: Percy. It's a good fact to know.
Oh yeah, speaking of FE, is there a reason you don’t like the series (outside of Smash of course)?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Speaking of the Belmonts, I found this video about Jonathan Joestar in Castlevania.
Can Jonathan Joestar survive Castlevania? Yes, yes he can. In fact he fares better than Simon in most instances (except against Death).
Oddly enough, the time period is closer to the original Dracula story than any of the Castlevania games, so...

D

Deleted member

Kingdom Hearts made me listen to Let It Go. THE WHOLE THING.

mgme4ox4hre21.jpg

I am upset and filled with regret.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I mean, how many people have actually read Dracula?

(Me, I have)
I have, and it's hilarious because when I played Symphony of the Night and Alucard could turn into a wolf and into mist, I thought "Okay, they're taking some odd creative license with vampire powers," but no, Dracula does those things in the original novel. Most movie versions of Dracula are actually more mundane than the original book version, when I always used to think that it was probably the other way around.

The book is also canon in the Castlevania timeline.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yea Samus was aesthetically buffed tbh

Snake just took a big fat L though rip gruff explosion husbando

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Kingdom Hearts made me listen to Let It Go. THE WHOLE THING.

I am upset and filled with regret.
Apparently in an earlier version of the story, Elsa was supposed to be the villain, hence why the song feels more like she's becoming a villain instead of just becoming... self-confident, I guess. But they changed that later on in the development process, hence why the villain of that movie is so lame and out of nowhere. But Disney still demanded that the song stayed, and I guess that was a wise decision, even if it no longer fit as well thematically.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh yeah, speaking of FE, is there a reason you don’t like the series (outside of Smash of course)?
If I had to be honest, it probably be the surge of popularity it got, or at least the "waifu" thing also. That's basically the thing almost everyone talks about when FE is a topic, if it's not was about the best FE game, FE "waifu", and it's just not my thing. Plus I just feel it gets shoved in my face a bit too much, for reasons I said before, and not just the heavy representation it has in Smash (spirits included, and the 2 "spirit events" it already had). A particular ship or two that involves a FE character also tends to get in my way a lot.
But yea, Smash definitely did contribute to my distaste, and I'm actually trying not to explode in rage thinking about it.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Apparently in an earlier version of the story, Elsa was supposed to be the villain, hence why the song feels more like she's becoming a villain instead of just becoming... self-confident, I guess. But they changed that later on in the development process, hence why the villain of that movie is so lame and out of nowhere. But Disney still demanded that the song stayed, and I guess that was a wise decision, even if it no longer fit as well thematically.
Her originally being a villain makes so much goddamn sense it's not even funny. Hell, that's what the original story was like (it even had the girl power theme as the main character is a girl trying to save her brother from being corrupted!!!)

D

Deleted member

Ridley is a great edguarder. Ridley can Kill Little Mac and Chrom with two attacks.

D

Deleted member

Sonic question:ultsonic:

What are you expecting to be shown at the sonic sxsw panel?

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have, and it's hilarious because when I played Symphony of the Night and Alucard could turn into a wolf and into mist, I thought "Okay, they're taking some odd creative license with vampire powers," but no, Dracula does those things in the original novel. Most movie versions of Dracula are actually more mundane than the original book version, when I always used to think that it was probably the other way around.

The book is also canon in the Castlevania timeline.
Even that one movie that claimed to be accurate to the books ("Bram Stoker's Dracula") is super inaccurate (they insert a tragic backstory into Dracula's story for no good reason).

In the books, Dracula is actually perfectly able to stand in Sunlight, he just loses most of his vampiric powers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom