• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ike is bi and he's married to Soren sorry I don't make the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Bro, have you seen how much money a poledancer makes? Thats better then any job out there right now
I have a few friend who are dancers, and they really like the money but really don't like a lot of the gross dudes that come in wanting to touch all on them and be generally creepy. Kind of a dangerous job in that regard. Gaining a stalker from it is not uncommon

D

Deleted member

Ike is gay no matter what you all say.
Ike clearly married Soren.
Edit: Bi works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I still havent ****ing given an animal in Pocket Camp the chocolate yet because I like moth of them and the deer I really love, Lopez isnt in the game
I have a few friend who are dancers, and they really like the money but really don't like a lot of the gross dudes that come in wanting to touch all on them and be generally creepy. Kind of a dangerous job in that regard. Gaining a stalker from it is not uncommon
Oh yeah I know that. Thats why if I become a dancer, Im dancing strapped. Aint no man or woman gonna touch me without my say so

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Um... when the entire point of your job is to make junk rise, you have to expect that you'll need to deal with creepers.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
remember the tomodachi life controversy?

cause for some reason, they didn't allow gay couples to be a thing in that game
it was a literal game breaking glitch lol It would let you but then you wouldnt be able to save the game and other stuff like not being able to boot up the game

but, of course, people spun it as "nintendo is homophobic"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What do Ike, Kanji Tatsumi, Rhajat, Mae ( NiTW ) and I all have in common?
We are bi!!!

D

Deleted member

Wait if Ike is bi, is Robin bi then?
Robin is shown to be dating any gender in FE Fates I think.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I feel bad for male dancers too because some women also cant keep their hands to themselves
Yeah and if you complain about it you're a *****.

Men can't get sexually harassed or be uninterested without saying they're gay.

Cuz Equality is an illusion :4pacman:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wait if Ike is bi, is Robin bi then?
Robin is shown to be dating any gender in FE Fates I think.
Robin was in Fates, you are talking about Corrin.

And yes, but :ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: both can marry with a single unit from their gender (Niles and Rhajat, respectively).

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
lol no. men aren't allowed to be creepy just because your job involves taking clothes off
I agree w/ you that regardless of what profession a woman is in, it gives no justification for men to act creepy.

However... if you're doing a job like that, you're more likely to encounter creeps.

It honestly shouldn't be that surprising that some men will act like creeps around women in that profession, regardless of the fact that they shouldn't. That's the unfortunate truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom