• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

No mention of Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 Turbo The Final Part & Knuckles Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series? Smh
lmao that game looks like it sucks a better one is Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 Turbo The Final Part & Knuckles Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series With New Funky Mode it's gonna be waaay better

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
In happy news

GUESS WHO GOT AN INTERVIEW THIS MONDAAAAAYYY

DAS RIGHT *****ES ITS YO GURL

1549568142771.gif

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In happy news

GUESS WHO GOT AN INTERVIEW THIS MONDAAAAAYYY

DAS RIGHT *****ES ITS YO GURL

View attachment 190822
Lucky you.

seems no one likes me because no one wants to ****ing hire me yet they love kissing my sisters ****ing ass and apprently everyone elses but mine. Piece of **** job searching ************ **** sucking

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
****ing no Im not ****ing ok. Everyone is getting so ****ing god damn lucky at finding ****ing job and gets mother****ing interviews when I sent in 5 mother****ing applications and havent heard from any of them, ****ing ignored and Im so pissed and jealous that at one place both me and my sister applied to at the same ****ing tine, they passed way over me, ignored me but when to my sister instead. Yes Im a jealous ***** but Im also fustrated as **** with no motivation to even bother looking for a moth****ing job because of how I was ignored 5 ****ing times

"Just keep trying" They say "You will get a job soon" They say

D

Deleted member

****ing no Im not ****ing ok. Everyone is getting so ****ing god damn lucky at finding ****ing job and gets mother****ing interviews when I sent in 5 mother****ing applications and havent heard from any of them, ****ing ignored and Im so pissed and jealous that at one place both me and my sister applied to at the same ****ing tine, they passed way over me, ignored me but when to my sister instead. Yes Im a jealous ***** but Im also fustrated as **** with no motivation to even bother looking for a moth****ing job because of how I was ignored 5 ****ing times

bro job searching suuuuuuucks

KMDP

Smash Legend
ike is canon gay isn't he? absolute legend
Not to my knowledge. Maybe?

He does technically have an ending with Soren, I guess; but he canonically has a descendant (Priam) so make of that what you will.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

If it makes you feel any better, I was rejected a job at a children's hospital downtown because they thought I looked too much like a kid.

Never before have I felt so confused as to whether or not I should feel complimented or insulted by something.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Donald: "Look Sora, a lucky emblem"
Me:View attachment 190821 "Where, you ****ing duck?!"
Know that feeling. Still need like 20 more in my file for a certain item.

ike is canon gay isn't he? absolute legend
Tmk outside of having a descendant there's nothing major pointing towards anything with him officially. The thing that most points towards him possibly being gay the most tmk is the ending that has him go off with Soren, but that doesn't mention a relationship in any official capacity so it's something left open to interpretation I guess.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If it makes you feel any better, I was rejected a job at a children's hospital downtown because they thought I looked too much like a kid.

Never before have I felt so confused as to whether or not I should feel complimented or insulted by something.
If this was Persona 5, Id be the ****ing WORST phantom thief because Id make all these adults die

D

Deleted member

Yes! Yes it does! And my motivation to even continue searching is at an all time low especially because my dad feels the need to tell me my sister got a call back everytine she does and it just makes me feel even more useless and unwanted
god i hate it when ppl compare me to my (much more successful) sister

like i love her and she's one of my favorite people in the whole world but you don't need to compare everything we ****ing do. it makes me feel like garbage since she's probably way better then me at everything i do except for useless **** like vidyas

D

Deleted member

Is that even valid reason to decline a job application?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

have you thought of stripping away the injustices of our current system and becoming a politician

KMDP

Smash Legend

So... what you're saying is.

If you look for canon in anything, you will undoubtedly find contradictions somewhere.
Just choose what you want to happen or what makes the most sense.
There's an easy answer: Ike is Bi.

Boom, solved. No contradictions.

D

Deleted member

So... what you're saying is.

There's an easy answer: Ike is Bi.

Boom, solved. No contradictions.
false

his smash alts don't have both muscles and purple therefore you can never choose his purple alt without choosing the inferior ike so he can't be bi smh

thicc /s

D

Deleted member

Well, it was more like, "Our other applicants are way older and more experienced than you. You seem too young for a children's hospital," rather than, "LOL are you 12 or something? Get out!"
hey you can take that as a complement i guess
Bro, have you seen how much money a poledancer makes? Thats better then any job out there right now
smh my head more proof that men are oppressed

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
We are actually getting progress on our video game! Quick everybody! Let's do our victory dance!
anigif.gif

This is a joke don't kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom