• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wish they'd make another Mario baseball game. Superstar Baseball and Super Sluggers were some of my favorite games on the Game Cube/Wii, respectively, and easily my favorite Mario Sports games.

Super Sluggers in particular was fantastic.

D

Deleted member

Real talk though: the multiplayer in N&B was actually kinda fun.

Mostly screwing around in the Test O Track for hours in others creations was worth the time.
Nuts & Bolts was not a bad game, it was actually quite good. It presented all the creativity and charm that you would expect from Rare, and the vehicle creation is actually really robust and fun.
It's only problem is that it had the Banjo IP attached to it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I wish they'd make another Mario baseball game. Superstar Baseball and Super Sluggers were some of my favorite games on the Game Cube/Wii, respectively, and easily my favorite Mario Sports games.

Mario Sluggers Ultimate
Featuring Banjo-Kazooie from the Devil May Cry series

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

I played the crap out of Super Sluggers as a kid. Beating an All-Star level CPU for the first time was so awesome to me. That game is also why I know K. Rool.

No one talks about these games, but they're so fun.

D

Deleted member

Super sluggers is in my opinion the best wii game by far

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I played the crap out of Super Sluggers as a kid. Beating an All-Star level CPU for the first time was so awesome to me. That game is also why I know K. Rool.

Not only that, but Super Sluggers in particular has a fantastic soundtrack.

D

Deleted member

And the story mode was stupid good and it's also why I know King K rool

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Super sluggers is in my opinion the best wii game by far
Idk, man...

We're talking about the console that gave us the greatest 3D Mario, with a sequel that was just as good, the best Mario sports game (I'm of course, referring to Strikers Charged), A better Smash than Melee, two great Zelda games, and of course, TV Destruction Simulator 2006

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Idk, man...

We're talking about the console that gave us the greatest 3D Mario, the best Mario sports game (I'm of course, referring to Strikers Charged) A better Smash than Melee, two great Zelda games, and of course, TV Destruction Simulator 2006
You forgot the system’s best game:
F09B953A-D0E3-4620-9152-180FECEDE1CB.jpeg

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
banjo-fivie: banjo joins the nfl and personally makes sure sweet victory is never played at the superbowl half-time show
Would Banjo Eightie be Banjo 8 or Banjo 80?

These are the kinds of things we need to know.

D

Deleted member

Idk, man...

We're talking about the console that gave us the greatest 3D Mario, the best Mario sports game (I'm of course, referring to Strikers Charged) A better Smash than Melee, two great Zelda games, and of course, TV Destruction Simulator 2006
And don't forget that Tangled game that was way better than it had any right to be.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I asked this a while back but I think it got buried so I'll bring it up again while we're talking Mario sports games: is Aces now worth getting? I heard it had issues when it first launched but that they've done a decent amount of changes since then (like nerfing Bowser Jr. lol). Are these changes enough to justify a purchase though?

Pakky

Smash Hero

Fetiesh communities have the worst people /s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah honestly no one should be. We're talking about video games.

People get too caught up pseudo politics and breeds nothing but toxicity.
I said kung pow penis man are you just going to ignore that?

D

Deleted member

OK. I have a serious question though.

Are there any other plausible DLC candidates, besides Scorpion or Doomguy, that would have to be censored in some capacity to get into Smash?
Any girl with skimpy clothes would probably get the Mythra treatment

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
OK. I have a serious question though.

Are there any other plausible DLC candidates, besides Scorpion or Doomguy, that would have to be censored in some capacity to get into Smash?
Depends on your definition of censor. Like, if Joker not using his gun counts, that (even though you can finish the game without it).

Aside from that it's hard to say considering how censor-free even Bayo is aside from getting less naked when summoning demons. I guess any female characters where you can see their tights like Palutena and Corrin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom