• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

[starts up Xenoblade X anew and gets close to the NLA gates]
[gets ambushed by level 10 monsters and I try to outrun them as the chase music plays]
[music suddenly stops]
[...then changes to Uncontrollable as Hayreddin the Territorial proceeds to punch the **** out of me]

I’ve missed you too, Xenoblade X. I’ve missed you too.

View attachment 190795
lol I remember Dunkey's XC video where he gets ambushed and killed by Rotbart and complains about it

welcome to xenoblade

D

Deleted member

Of all the issues with translating characters into Smash "how do you impale someone without it being gory" was not one I thought needed to be discussed.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
snake uses his forward smash and explodes into a hundred gory giblets because otherwise it wouldn't be faithful to real life

D

Deleted member

I also forgot the classic shot were a recurring Kirby character probably got injuries in the skull and brain thanks to a crocodile with strong claws.

E3444864-B0EF-41AB-BC06-0AD648424DD5.gif

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
People punch each other in Super Smash Bros, so obviously, there should be some blood and teeth flying.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Don’t forget the part where Little Mac and Ken get sent through a giant stadium screen
little mac and ken were both seriously injured in their collision with the glass, receiving multiple deep gashes and cuts, and have sued ring champion incineroar for tens of thousands of dollars in damages, grievous assault, and violation of ring safety standards

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
little mac and ken were both seriously injured in their collision with the glass, receiving multiple deep gashes and cuts, and have sued ring champion incineroar for tens of thousands of dollars in damages, grievous assault, and violation of ring safety standards
Grinch leak supporters, in a nutshell

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Inkling at the reveal trailer of Ultimate?
She got blind as hell after seeing a gigantic ball of pure fire similar to the sun.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Isabelle’s trailer

Nothing happened except Tom Nook saw it and died inside
While Isabelle's trailer was being filmed, one of the citizens was getting brutally murdered in the alleyway behind the town hall.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I can understand Hideki Kojima using guns, but Banjo Kazooie doesn't use guns- unless you count when Kazooie is held like one, I suppose.
Well, I mean, Duck Hunt Duo only summons someone else who shoots at the opponent.
And that's ignoring the third person shooting at the characters on-screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom