• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Also japan thinks ALL black people have white(Anything else that's not black) hair.

Does this offend me?

NOPE.

Also on th subject of women

MK11 girls are ugly as sin.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I personally thought the cinematography in the cutscenes was really good. The first fight with Malos was what got me hooked on the game, it was sick af
I meant the fanservice cinematography, the action scenes were awesome.

D

Deleted member

I meant the fanservice cinematography, the action scenes were awesome.
bro remember that part where brighid is telling pyra to tell rex the truth of her real reason for going to elysium and to not bottle up her emotions and all the while the camera just slowly pans over to her ass and lingers there for like 5 seconds

D

Deleted member

All this talk of Xenoblade 1 and 2, meanwhile...

All 17 Xenoblade X fans, myself included: sobbing in a corner
I really want to give that game another shot, but I honestly felt like there was just too much going on in that game and some things were too complicated for their own good. The tutorials and manuals felt like the size of a book sometimes, it made the game really intimidating and honestly really confusing IMO.

It had a great battle theme and fun combat, though. I also really dig the voice work and art style.

Pakky

Smash Hero
bro remember that part where brighid is telling pyra to tell rex the truth of her real reason for going to elysium and to not bottle up her emotions and all the while the camera just slowly pans over to her *** and lingers there for like 5 seconds
Okay now that is out of place.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Reasons Xenoblade X is an underrated gem and deserves a Switch port:

Who needs big tiddy waifus when you have GIANT ROBOTS AND BEATING UP HOSTILE ALIENS ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLANET?!

Plus it has a hella dope UM theme — oh right, forgot they have a more badass name in X: Tyrants

Aaaaaaa you know what **** it I’m popping in an external HDD into my Wii U and starting a new Xenoblade X save on it

I yearn to explore all of Mira once again

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Also japan thinks ALL black people have white(Anything else that's not black) hair.

Does this offend me?

NOPE.

Also on th subject of women

MK11 girls are ugly as sin.
Anime hair is different colors because asians all have black hair. Because of this, they notice the 'tint' of the hair when it strikes the light. That's why different characters have blue, purple, ect hair.

D

Deleted member

We just need to convert one more person.

That way, we can accurately say that there are dozens of us.
I guess I could say I'm a fan...ish...
I mean Elma in Smash would be lit

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
bro remember that part where brighid is telling pyra to tell rex the truth of her real reason for going to elysium and to not bottle up her emotions and all the while the camera just slowly pans over to her *** and lingers there for like 5 seconds
Bro remember that part in the Praetorium where Mythra is explaining Haze’s weird core crystal shape and frames her breasts with her hands while the camera zooms in on it.

D

Deleted member

I really want to give that game another shot, but I honestly felt like there was just too much going on in that game and some things were too complicated for their own good. The tutorials and manuals felt like the size of a book sometimes, it made the game really intimidating and honestly really confusing IMO.

It had a great battle theme and fun combat, though. I also really dig the voice work and art style.
tbh the awful tutorials are a problem with xc games as a whole it's weird (iirc they bad in xc1 too but i haven't played that game is years so i can't remember)

also i can't tell if i love or hate black tar but that song has made an impact on me nonetheless

KMDP

Smash Legend
Anime hair is different colors because asians all have black hair. Because of this, they notice the 'tint' of the hair when it strikes the light. That's why different characters have blue, purple, ect hair.
I wonder what kind of genes you would have to have to have naturally crimson, blue, purple, green or other colours of hair.

D

Deleted member

tbh the awful tutorials are a problem with xc games as a whole it's weird (iirc they bad in xc1 too but i haven't played that game is years so i can't remember)

also i can't tell if i love or hate black tar but that song has made an impact on me nonetheless
I feel the complicated mechanics and sheer volume of in-depth stuff it had just made it too much of a commitment for me. I feel like if I put it down for even just a week and then came back later, I'd be super lost and would have to do a bunch of rereading to remember what certain things did.

As for the music, the only song I remember disliking was the main town one. The battle theme and boss themes were rad IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
hey at least zenobia still remembers :(

tyrants is so ****ing badass honestly how did they not keep that in xc2
I have this theory that X is told from a different “perspective” from 1 and 2 so to speak but are all on the same planet, or at least the same solar system.

Like the “natives” of Bionis/Mechonis/Alrest call them UMs while the “displaced” Earthlings arriving on Mira call them “Tyrants”

And see THIS IS WHY WE NEED AN X SEQUEL, SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS LIKE THE SAMAAR FEDERATION AND ETC

D

Deleted member

I feel they complicated mechanics and sheer volume of in-depth stuff it had just made it too much of a commitment for me. I feel like if I put it down for even just a week and then came back later, I'd be super lost and would have to do a bunch of rereading to remember what certain things did.

As for the music, the only song I remember disliking was the main town one. The battle theme and boss themes were rad IMO.
how DARE you

you can't just disrespect uh uh yeah yeah like that what are you THINKING

it's the objectively GREATEST SONG in the game- no, the GREATEST SONG ever made!!!!!

...nla night ****ing sucks lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom