• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Like in XC2, which has a fairly serious storyline, it makes no sense in context in the style of the story and the personality of the character, Pyra is a very demure, shy, suicidal girl who harbors depression and anxiety. Her character design, like, doesn't reflect any of that. At all.
Warning, Im actually serious.
I would argue that most of the demure, shy, suicidal girls I've met are trying way too hard to be attractive due to low self esteem.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
new banjo design isn't as good imo.

The colors are dull and they look sorta...weird? Banjo and Kazooie themselves at least; they're not bad but compared to the old designs...Banjo's mouth seems to extend a little too far + he's blocky (Steve makes it work) and Kazooie...I don't know...something about her feathers and face...

Both look kinda unnatural somehow...

I think it'd work if they just took his old design while adding some details from the new design, i.e. the stitches in his shorts and backpack. Kazooie should be like her old design as well.

I do like Nuts & Bolts, though, despite wanting another B-K platformer. The character designs just seem off to me imo, but they're not terrible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

She's a rabbit girl that comes out of a crystal.
Ok but what if a rabbit dude came out of a crystal with a **** bigger than his head?
Ehh... I dunno about that. It really depends on the work.
Considering the context, he must be talking about someone like Zeke which is totally non-sexualized.
Ya'll should look up some yaoi doujins to see what sexualized men really look like.

D

Deleted member

Warning, Im actually serious.
I would argue that most of the demure, shy, suicidal girls I've met are trying way too hard to be attractive due to low self esteem.
I mean from all the tit and ass shots in XC2 it's pretty obvious that Pyra isn't designed that way for some kind of complex social commentary and more just to appeal to a certain crowd

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
rude and uncalled for
You spend 90% of your time insinuating sexual attraction to animals/plants while on a forum for a E10 cartoon fighter. I feel like it's justified :smash:

Edit: It was mostly said as a jokey follow-up to the other comment anyways

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok but what if a rabbit dude came out of a crystal with a **** bigger than his head?
"nice"
You spend 90% of your time insinuating sexual attraction to animals/plants while on a forum for a E10 cartoon fighter. I feel like it's justified :smash:
can we like, not ****ing start owo drama so this thread doesn't get shut down again

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
I wouldn't be personally offended by it because a videogame character has no standing on my personal life.

The King of All Cosmos has a massive dong that's in your face all the time. I'm not turned off by it, I think its funny actually.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
you would probably hear girls going "Ooo I like him" And dudes going "Why the hell is this dudes **** larger then his arm?!" Just like hiw dudes are all "Oh I like her" and girls are like "Why are her **** for damn big"

or at least thats what I see

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
also forgot to mention.

One thing I don't like about Nuts & Bolts is just that Banjo doesn't seem as friendly as he is in their original games; I may be having a false memory, I just remember some dialogue where he seemed as sarcastic as Kazooie. I know there were a few parts where he may have been a little sarcastic in the original games, but he didn't seem to be out-right rude or snarky, and he even got mad at Kazooie when she got that rude. That's really my only nitpick about the game.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace

Considering the context, he must be talking about someone like Zeke which is totally non-sexualized.
Ya'll should look up some yaoi doujins to see what sexualized men really look like.
I counter with Persona 5. checkmate.

D

Deleted member

Cover of a yaoi doujin to prove my point
Object.jpeg
I wouldn't be personally offended by it because a videogame character has no standing on my personal life.

The King of All Cosmos has a massive dong that's in your face all the time. I'm not turned off by it, I think its funny actually.
Then how would you feel if the majority of male characters were like that and the wrtiers asked you to take them 100% seriously while shoving bulge shots in your face

D

Deleted member

katamari damacy is also, like i said, a ridiculous game

what if you boot up like idfk batman arkham asylum and bats and joker both have huge af bulges that are waved around in your face all the time

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When I see women in Games, most of the tine their brests move like the character maker has never feen an actually womans breasts move before.

News flash, our **** dont move like they get hit by wind when we make one step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom