• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Then how would you feel if the majority of male characters were like that and the wrtiers asked you to take them 100% seriously while shoving bulge shots in your face
I mean I would?

What are you playing at?

If a woman is busty then they're a clown? wtf?

osby

Smash Obsessed
after getting roy's fighter spirit and comparing it to his fe art i think it's safe to say that roy is aged up in smash at least a bit
I assume they were talking about character's real world age. Like, we have Lucas in Smash, age isn't an issue.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
I mean from all the tit and *** shots in XC2 it's pretty obvious that Pyra isn't designed that way for some kind of complex social commentary and more just to appeal to a certain crowd
She's literally the image Mythra presents to the world so she can hide in her head.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
People need to understand that not all girl characters with big ass **** are good designs and are not free from getting **** on
rant rant rant blah blah blah anyway Im eating cookies from Costa Rica and they are bangin

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not worth it. I've tried ignoring a few people, and after a while it just gets annoying only hearing half of the conversation when they're around.
Really? It works wonders for me.

I mean I would?

What are you playing at?

Cinematography. A woman can have large breasts, but developers don't have to keep them on focus gratuitously.

Pakky

Smash Hero
katamari damacy is also, like i said, a ridiculous game

what if you boot up like idfk batman arkham asylum and bats and joker both have huge af bulges that are waved around in your face all the time
That would be weird for batman.

But Jojos is like this more or less and I'm not turned off by it.

D

Deleted member

She's literally the image Mythra presents to the world so she can hide in her head.
and mythra is also super sexualised and even after she gets over it and becomes pneuma her and pyra and pneuma still have plenty of tit and ass shots

like there's no way this is is some sort of commentary it's just fanservice lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I mean I would?

What are you playing at?

Thanks for completely missing my point by ignoring how camera work works.
That would be weird for batman.

But Jojos is like this more or less and I'm not turned off by it.
Ah yes, I remember when Jotaro's **** was bouncing all over the place during his fight with DIO and the camera kept focusing on it

D

Deleted member

Groudon is so hot that he can kill you with burns just by touching you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
and mythra is also super sexualised and even after she gets over it and becomes pneuma both her and pyra and pneuma still have plenty of tit and *** shots

like there's no way this is is some sort of commentary it's just fanservice lol
Xenoblade Chronciles 2 - overbearing fanservice = best Switch game. It’s a shame the designs and stuff like cinematography has to be something you have to accept to play an otherwise great game.

D

Deleted member

I suck too much in Xenoblade 1.

I won’t play XC2 until I finally beat that game.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Thanks for completely missing my point by ignoring how camera work works.

Ah yes, I remember when Jotaro's **** was bouncing all over the place during his fight with DIO and the camera kept focusing on it
Well the chest is closer to the face and takes up more of the body than well the groin, but okay.

You're offended and very adamant about being offened and that's okay.

But seriously getting this worked put about polygons just seems silly to me.

Like do you want realism if so how much?

Because depending on your answer you my be enjoying the wrong medium.

Last edited:

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Really? It works wonders for me.
You have more patience than me then :laugh:

I had a few people on Ignore and it made the thread less frustrating to read, but then I kept getting these random conversations of people talking to no one, and I'd wonder what was going on and un-mute them anyways. Eventually wasn't worth it.

D

Deleted member

Xenoblade Chronciles 2 - overbearing fanservice = best Switch game. It’s a shame the designs and stuff like cinematography has to be something you have to accept to play an otherwise great game.
I personally thought the cinematography in the cutscenes was really good. The first fight with Malos was what got me hooked on the game, it was sick af

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y’all talking about your modern protagonist designs when this is the “best” character hero:
A1B5BCDC-16BC-42D5-8392-DC97B1293744.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gender equality in the realm of fanservice in anime will be achieved the day that having male characters swing their ***** over their shoulders like pool noodles becomes the new norm.

If that sentence made you uncomfortable, good. Because that's about as unrealistic as how a lot of female characters' bibbity bobbity boobs are portrayed. It's outright degrading, really.

KMDP

Smash Legend
When I see women in Games, most of the tine their brests move like the character maker has never feen an actually womans breasts move before.

News flash, our **** dont move like they get hit by wind when we make one step
I agree. There's usually no weight to the female characters' chests.

Women's chests don't shake wildly with every action unless the woman is deliberately doing it.

I can chalk the weight issues down to these fronts:
One: Most people don't actually know what the density of flesh is.
Two: Most developers don't want to be seen to be putting too much effort into breast physics (unless you're Kenichiro Takaki and don't give a damn)

Finally, fanservice.

D

Deleted member

How the hell do you have a bad taste in it if you think Morag has a good design?
yeah but I also think pyra and mythra have decent designs at worst and that rex's salvager suit is underrated so it cancels out

i guess you could say it's...

perfectly balanc- *gets shot*

D

Deleted member

Sorry, but I wanted to post this since we were talking about Xenoblade.

Graizen

Smash Champion
In power some Pokémon are very OP "description only"
Like Magcargo:
"Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."

But in reality he is not this hot, he would be more powerfull than many Legendary Pokémon.

In Digimon's case the OP is realy OP, not just in the description.
GraceNovamon is a good exemple:
"A mythical Galaxy Digimon, said to have once been born from the fusion of Apollomon and Dianamon of the Olympos XII, when the Digital World: Iliad was visited by an unprecedented crisis. By colliding the opposing energies of the sun and the moon together, it formed Big Bang-class energy within its body. Because of this, it has been predicted that Grace Novamon itself has become a standalone galaxy, and it is said that it is impossible to measure its total data size accurately. Its Special Moves are focusing the amplified energy within its body into the palms of its hands, and melting the enemy by touching them (Eclipse Finger), and firing the eight "Meleagros" blades mounted on its back to pursue the enemy until they are destroyed (Calydon Arcus)."

DU5KXpRWkAACqxi.jpg

And he is exactly like that, so OP it hurts.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Like Magcargo:
"Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."

But in reality he is not this hot, he would be more powerfull than many Legendary Pokémon.

"A mythical Galaxy Digimon, said to have once been born from the fusion of Apollomon and Dianamon of the Olympos XII, when the Digital World: Iliad was visited by an unprecedented crisis. By colliding the opposing energies of the sun and the moon together, it formed Big Bang-class energy within its body. Because of this, it has been predicted that Grace Novamon itself has become a standalone galaxy, and it is said that it is impossible to measure its total data size accurately. Its Special Moves are focusing the amplified energy within its body into the palms of its hands, and melting the enemy by touching them (Eclipse Finger), and firing the eight "Meleagros" blades mounted on its back to pursue the enemy until they are destroyed (Calydon Arcus)."

Nobody asked, but thanks for sharing I guess.

D

Deleted member

Like Magcargo:

ok i just searched it up and damn
GraceNovamon_b.jpg

this is a slick design

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
All this talk of Xenoblade 1 and 2, meanwhile...

All 17 Xenoblade X fans, myself included: sobbing in a corner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom