• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
bro remember that part where brighid is telling pyra to tell rex the truth of her real reason for going to elysium and to not bottle up her emotions and all the while the camera just slowly pans over to her *** and lingers there for like 5 seconds
Once he knows you fart, he'll know you're real.

D

Deleted member

I have this theory that X is told from a different “perspective” from 1 and 2 so to speak but are all on the same planet, or at least the same solar system.

Like the “natives” of Bionis/Mechonis/Alrest call them UMs while the “displaced” Earthlings arriving on Mira call them “Tyrants”

And see THIS IS WHY WE NEED AN X SEQUEL, SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS LIKE THE SAMAAR FEDERATION AND ETC
I always thought the X universe was one of the many universes in the multiverse established in XC2. I mean we know that Klaus created a new universe to exist alongside all the other ones using the Conduit's power. And if there really are "countless universes, living together side by side" then who's to say there won't be one that's basically almost exactly like Earth but got attacked by aliens at some point?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
how DARE you

you can't just disrespect uh uh yeah yeah like that what are you THINKING

it's the objectively GREATEST SONG in the game- no, the GREATEST SONG ever made!!!!!

...nla night ****ing sucks lmao
ba-chicka na eeeeeeeeeeeh
ba-chicka na eeeeeeeeeeeh
aw aw
yeah

(x100)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Doesn't he still make awful comic art now?

"He made awful art in the past" implies he improved.
"Rob Liefield improved" doesn't mean he's decent now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Doesn't he still make awful comic art now?

"He made awful art in the past" implies he improved.
I haven’t checked his recent stuff, so I can’t talk about it.
I saw his past stuff, and that’s why I can share my thoughts on those works.

D

Deleted member

Well the chest is closer to the face and takes up more of the body than well the groin, but okay.

You're offended and very adamant about being offened and that's okay.

But seriously getting this worked put about polygons just seems silly to me.

Like do you want realism if so how much?

Because depending on your answer you my be enjoying the wrong medium.
Kung pow penis, man, kung pow penis...
Also japan thinks ALL black people have white(Anything else that's not black) hair.

Does this offend me?

NOPE.

Also on th subject of women

MK11 girls are ugly as sin.
"I'm not offended so no one else should be."

D

Deleted member

We just need to convert one more person.

That way, we can accurately say that there are dozens of us.
Hi
Reasons Xenoblade X is an underrated gem and deserves a Switch port:

Who needs big tiddy waifus when you have GIANT ROBOTS AND BEATING UP HOSTILE ALIENS ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLANET?!

Plus it has a hella dope UM theme — oh right, forgot they have a more badass name in X: Tyrants

Aaaaaaa you know what **** it I’m popping in an external HDD into my Wii U and starting a new Xenoblade X save on it

I yearn to explore all of Mira once again
Of all the Wii U ports I'm surprised X hasn't been ported yet. It deserves a second chance.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I always thought the X universe was one of the many universes in the multiverse established in XC2. I mean we know that Klaus created a new universe to exist alongside all the other ones using the Conduit's power. And if there really are "countless universes, living together side by side" then who's to say there won't be one that's basically almost exactly like Earth but got attacked by aliens at some point?
Different universe, the XC2 world is Earth because it the World Tree is the space station from Klaus and obviously Morytha. I believe in XCX Earth is destroyed, right?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hi

Of all the Wii U ports I'm surprised X hasn't been ported yet. It deserves a second chance.
I want to really really hope that the X port reveal is being saved for a dual reveal alongside Elma for Smash DLC

please

also Wonderful 101, Fatal Frame V, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions Switch ports pls Nintendo...what? I liked TMS

D

Deleted member

I really want to see a port of Xenoblade Chronicles X on Switch. I feel like a revisit to that game could do it wonders with some QoL improvements.

Plus, the almost MMO nature some of it's resource grinding has would make it a pretty dope game to play when I just feel like relaxing in handheld mode.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The more I see people say Nomura was pushing Sora and Riku, the more I belive it, seeing the artwork and KH3 itself and the entirety of Dream Drop Distance
image-1.png
My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2019-01-21_00-18-18.png
Im almost tempted to say Sora and Kairi were never even planned in the begininng

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Didn't they say it would be too hard to port it?

Not saying it's impossible, but there was a reason it didn't iirc.
Just that it would be time consuming and I think also expensive

Plus I think that may be PR talk. Remember how the devs for CrossCode said a Switch port would happen when (some kinda enemy I forget) flies, like a play on “when pigs fly”? One month later, bam, it’s on the Switch and the trailer has those enemies flying

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the X port reveal is being saved for a dual reveal alongside Elma for Smash DLC
a few hours back i was wondering if there was a reveal that might top joker for me in terms of sheer hype

i dunno if this is it, but it sure comes close

D

Deleted member

Different universe, the XC2 world is Earth because it the World Tree is the space station from Klaus and obviously Morytha. I believe in XCX Earth is destroyed, right?
Yeah, the XC2 world is "our" earth. But who's to say there isn't a universe almost identical to it with a planet also called earth? And maybe it has some other things, like a planet called Mira, the Conduit not appearing to them, and a bunch of other things as well? That's just my theory though, I like to think of the XCX universe only happening a universe away from XC1 and XC2's universe

osby

Smash Obsessed
You don’t have her strip as much and the guns are “fantasy”

Scorpions spear literally pierces the flesh and busts out the other side.
Just make it like Corrin and Ridley, they also pierce other characters.

D

Deleted member

So have the spear, like, not do that

Like it "impales" them in the same way Link stabs people

D

Deleted member

Just that it would be time consuming and I think also expensive

Plus I think that may be PR talk. Remember how the devs for CrossCode said a Switch port would happen when (some kinda enemy I forget) flies, like a play on “when pigs fly”? One month later, bam, it’s on the Switch and the trailer has those enemies flying
The best "Not happening on Switch ever" comment is probably A Hat in Time's.

Those tweets aged about as well as Bamco's infamous "Not that one" Vesperia tweet. :p

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just make it like Corrin and Ridley, they also pierce other characters.
So have the spear, like, not do that

Like it "impales" them in the same way Link stabs people

That’s more of a quick jab. Even if is does Peirce. Scorpion’s spear is used to pull people in. It wouldn’t be Scorpion if he didn’t do “Get Over Here”

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

violence is a non-issue in smash - anything can be toned down and passed off as cartoony so long as there's no blood involved

sexuality like bayonetta is the most difficult thing, and even that was handled pretty cleanly

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
violence is a non-issue in smash - anything can be toned down and passed off as cartoony so long as there's no blood involved

sexuality like bayonetta is the most difficult thing, and even that was handled pretty cleanly
Yeah. That classic Bugs Bunny cartoon where someone throws a spear at him that’s gets lodged in his chest and he’s pulled forward against his will.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I mean... you got :ultridley:, who literally impales you as a special move.

And:ultcorrinf:, to a lesser extent w/ pin.

All you really have to do is remove the blood and gore and it could work theoretically.

osby

Smash Obsessed
That’s more of a quick jab. Even if is does Peirce. Scorpion’s spear is used to pull people in. It wouldn’t be Scorpion if he didn’t do “Get Over Here”
Corrin literally impales people to the ground.

Ridley's Skewer deals damage when he pulls his tail back.

EDIT: :ultgreninja:'d.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean Isabelle straight up impales people with a fishhook and drags them back to her.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
[starts up Xenoblade X anew and gets close to the NLA gates]
[gets ambushed by level 10 monsters and I try to outrun them as the chase music plays]
[music suddenly stops]
[...then changes to Uncontrollable as Hayreddin the Territorial proceeds to punch the **** out of me]

I’ve missed you too, Xenoblade X. I’ve missed you too.

1549561099971.gif

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
How would you go about making his spear rated E10+

What the f**k are you talking about?
Hey remember how Ridley literally has a move in which he violently impales you right in the vital organs and the characters hit by it realistically just drop down due to the lack of strength to hold themselves together like when you're bleeding out? Me neither

D

Deleted member

Yeah. That classic Bugs Bunny cartoon where someone throws a spear at him that’s gets lodged in his chest and he’s pulled forward against his will.
Ridley literally ****ing impaled Mega Man in his trailer. You see his tail go all the way through that little robot boy's chest and out the other end.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
[starts up Xenoblade X anew and gets close to the NLA gates]
[gets ambushed by level 10 monsters and I try to outrun them as the chase music plays]
[music suddenly stops]
[...then changes to Uncontrollable as Hayreddin the Territorial proceeds to punch the **** out of me]

I’ve missed you too, Xenoblade X. I’ve missed you too.

View attachment 190795
tfw final fighter's pass trailer
tfw it's december, everyone is sitting around watching intently
dark screen, fades in to a wide green field
gentle sounds of alien wildlife in the background, a hulking beast walks into view
tfw you suddenly hear 'the wind blows hard in december'

D

Deleted member

Hey remember how Ridley literally has a move in which he violently impales you right in the vital organs and the characters hit by it realistically just drop down due to the lack of strength to hold themselves together like when you're bleeding out? Me neither
Yes I do.
44383623-65C3-44BC-BD1B-37D0F84031F8.png

There’s also this legendary family friendly scene.
884F0A24-724F-46D3-BC64-36A8D436DDD3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom