• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Do not call me Krusty Krab, Rick, Pinhead or Tubby or else I will give you a terrible punishment.

KMDP

Smash Legend
But lets also not rule out some dangerous woman too. In the end, everyone has problems

Humans have problems

Thats why I like animals more.
Humans are animals that think they are better than all the others because they can stand upright and have opposable thumbs.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Yes, but the two should not be equated, one is far more dangerous and prevalent. There's a reason the MeToo movement is primarily about accusing men. They do it far more, to the point where it requires a movement
More prevalent doesn't necessarily mean more dangerous. I'm sure there are plenty of women who have done some pretty despicable things that have left their victims traumatized for life.

Point is, both need to be treated equally. No one should ever say, "Well, he was stabbed by a women instead of another man, so it's not as serious. Men are the more important issue."

D

Deleted member

Just because one is more prevalent than the other doesn't mean it should be treated more seriously. Both should be acknowledged equally.
You usually want to put down the fire that's burning a whole house down first before focusing on the one that's just burning a chair.

D

Deleted member

All right, this toast conversation is actually mentally draining me.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
You usually want to put down the fire that's burning a whole house down first before focusing on the one that's just burning a chair.
Or you could put both fires out at the same time.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
You usually want to put out the fire near the gas pump first before focusing on the one that's burning the whole convenience store.

It depends on the crime. If a man and a women both commit the same offense, both should be dealt with equally. One shouldn't be considered worse than the other. That's all I'm trying to say.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The only thing I'm getting from this is that I should commit arson for societal progression.

D

Deleted member

Unless you have a lost of toast-related trauma in which case I am terribly sorry
I literally only used one or two buzzwords in this entire thread.
I am not one of those people who uses a ton of buzzwords.

Still, I am sorry.

D

Deleted member

Do not pair me with people who use buzzwords, I am not like one.
I do not use a lot of buzzwords.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
ClaTheBae I appreciate being about to have this convo with no insults being flung around like -insert good anolgy here because I cant make good ones-

You a good dude, dude
The only analogy I can think of is "flung around like monkey feces". Because like insults, thrown poo is very unpleasant.

I'm sorry, PP.
Well, will the fire burn the toast?
To a perfect bronze.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Women have done bad things.

No ****. Talk about ignoring the bigger issue at play with that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom