• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Man it feels so good to be a non-bandwagoning supporter of Banjo-Kazooie lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Is it considered bandwagoning if I wanted Sora after watching people play all the KH games up to 3 or Did the wagon leave without me?
Well I mean if you wanted the character after playing/experiencing the game for yourself, I can't see that as bandwagoning. It's more like wanting a character just because they are heavily requested.

D

Deleted member

[QUOTE="faygoshill, post: 22997081, member: 408694"
which is weird considering i literally have garbage taste in character design
Xenoblade 2's designs were pretty awesome overall. Don't sell yourself short here.[/QUOTE]
yeah but i mean look at rex

this boy wearing too many damn straps smh my head

i don't really mind the fanservice as much as other people mostly bc im thirsty lmfao but i can totally see where people are coming from when they say they don't like them

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well I mean if you wanted the character after playing/experiencing the game for yourself, I can't see that as bandwagoning. It's more like wanting a character just because they are heavily requested.
oh good, I was pretty scared I was a bandwaggoner. I watched my sis play KH2 as a kid because I was a nosey and thats when I first saw KH. I think I liked Sora back then but I like him even more now

D

Deleted member

What I said about eddy should go for the same to Steve? Just because we’re seeing Xbox and Nintendo together doesn’t mean it’s a tease they’re just being friends and crossplaying leakers who say he’s In I’m not believing until I see it. again I’m not saying I don’t want Steve in I’m just saying let’s not put faith in these leakers who are going full on him what if he was just a mii fighter costume and banjo is the fighter while his classic mode boss is the ender dragon? If Steve’s in cool if he’s not oh well. And who knows both banjo and Steve could both get In as fighters because ms wants money.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've said it before but literally my only issue with Banjo's design are his damn feet lol. I can understand the hairless hands because anthropomorphism, but bears shouldn't have cleanly-shaven feet. :p

I dig his 90's surfer look otherwise.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Xenoblade 2's designs were pretty awesome overall. Don't sell yourself short here.

i don't really mind the fanservice as much as other people mostly bc im thirsty lmfao but i can totally see where people are coming from when they say they don't like them
Just because Rex let his mom, Lulu FFX, dress him doesn't mean he didn't get glowing green armor when he grew up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What I said about eddy should go for the same to Steve? Just because we’re seeing Xbox and Nintendo together doesn’t mean it’s a tease they’re just being friends and crossplaying leakers who say he’s In I’m not believing until I see it. again I’m not saying I don’t want Steve in I’m just saying let’s not put faith in these leakers who are going full on him what if he was just a mii fighter costume and banjo is the fighter while his classic mode boss is the ender dragon? If Steve’s in cool if he’s not oh well. And who knows both banjo and Steve could both get In as fighters because ms wants money.
i don't think anyone really expects anyone except for like maybe erdrick

D

Deleted member

Just because Rex let his mom, Lulu FFX, dress him doesn't mean he didn't get glowing green armor when he grew up.
oh yea his master driver outfit is sick imo idc if its corny its a ****ing diving suit/space suit mashup that's tight **** the haters

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

i don't think anyone really expects anyone except for like maybe erdrick
We don’t know if erdrick is coming even without leakers we still don’t know. what we do know is that joker is coming. did you see anyone leak him?

Of course not because...THEY NEVER SAW IT COMING:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

I wish people could ask for characters with good designs for once and most 90s platformers are the exact opposite of what good character design entails.

D

Deleted member

I wish people could ask for characters with good designs for once and most 90s platformers are the exact opposite of what good character design entails.
hey you take that back glover is a god

D

Deleted member

Hey y'all, what did I happen to miss while I was--

sees Vinny starting Super Paper Mario, which reminder, he JUST finished Mother 3.

****ing Y E E T. WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE AND WHY IS IT SO GOOD?

gottagofast.png

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Tbh, a lot of anime-like characters tend to have a large number of belts/straps on them (for some reason).

For example:
720px-Npc_zoom_3040054000_01.png

You should've seen this one coming.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hence why I said "most", Glover is one of the few shining gems amidst a pile of clods
Banjo. Crash. Spyro. That’s all I ask for. They’re design is pretty good, they have a variety of abilities, and decent fan bases. I’m not gonna ask we go into the weird ones like Abe or Croc or Gex.

I would be asking for Rayman too, but he’s a spirit.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Dahlia has the best design.

Obviously.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Disrespect the bear and bird one more time and you’re off to my ignore list
Dude, relax it's a joke...

The Bear & Bird supporters make fun of my son, so I can't see why I can't mock Bear & Bird.

Is it illegal to have fun, or something?

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Banjo. Crash. Spyro. That’s all I ask for. They’re design is pretty good, they have a variety of abilities, and decent fan bases. I’m not gonna ask we go into the weird ones like Abe or Croc or Gex.

I would be asking for Rayman too, but he’s a spirit.
Hey, don’t diss on Abe. If anything diss on Mort the Chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom