• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The square rep

Idk if eddy is the se rep. It could be someone different like crono terra or gex lol. When leakers and insiders say he’s in I don’t believe it when I see it therefore I’m doubting him being the se rep I’m not saying I don’t want erdrick in I’m just saying I’m gonna wait for an official word from Nintendo/sakurai saying if he’s in or not so this whole se nonsense would stop
that's fair

it is erdrick tho

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
and here I was just imagining how Praxis would bounce around the battlefield and Dagas would arrogantly taunt enemies as you mow them down.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
guys Shadow is a lock, he's so obvious
they're saving the most hype characters for last,

i know people keep saying that Smash never ended on a hype reveal, but this time's different, as all of the characters are fan requests...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

and here I was just imagining how Praxis would bounce around the battlefield and Dagas would arrogantly taunt enemies as you mow them down.
Praxis & Theory should be a two in one fighter god I would love that so ****ing much

I love so many of the optional blades but I wish some got more development. I would gladly wait a month or two for everyone to have at least Herald level sidequests if not Praxis & Theory level

osby

Smash Obsessed

i know people keep saying that Smash never ended on a hype reveal, but this time's different, this time, as all of the characters are fan requests...
I'm going to shuffle off this mortal coil one day, logged on this site, and the last words I see will be "why Sakurai didn't deconfirmed them earlier" and I hate that.

D

Deleted member

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

i know people keep saying that Smash never ended on a hype reveal, but this time's different, this time, as all of the characters are fan requests...
man imagine if they actually ended on a more hype reveal than joker tho

like who the **** could even pull a reveal like that off if not some really wild **** like master chief

osby

Smash Obsessed
man imagine if they actually ended on a more hype reveal than joker tho

like who the **** could even pull a reveal like that off if not some really wild **** like master chief
I want to give a meme answer, but to be serious, it might be someone even less likely than Joker. Maybe a Western owned third party or a character that isn't known for getting into graphical action.

Steve and Sans, I'm talking about them

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The trailer starts, a certain theme starts playing, everyone goes nuts

After years of being forgotten and maligned by Nintendo, they've finally come back in the spotlight

Ladies and gentlemen, THE GROOSE IS LOOSE!

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
You do realize leakbait exists right?

Seriously, I’m getting really annoyed at people for using this as an excuse to dismiss the possibility.

One instance does not equal every instance.
I'm sure it does, but people keep throwing around the term "leakbait" ever since Verge described the concept and now, suddenly, everyone is an expert. It's wrong to discount the possibility, sure, but it's obnoxious when it gets thrown around so much, and it's used to introduce skepticism over rumors that should be taken with a grain of salt anyway.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
You do realize leakbait exists right?

Seriously, I’m getting really annoyed at people for using this as an excuse to dismiss the possibility.

One instance does not equal every instance.
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if Verg’s entire list of Square reps are all leakbait for real and the Square rep is actually DQ8 hero or 2B or Neku or somebody.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I want to give a meme answer, but to be serious, it might be someone even less likely than Joker. Maybe a Western owned third party or a character that isn't known for getting into graphical action.

Steve and Sans, I'm talking about them
uh oh here comes dat (sack)boi

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'd love to see that, between the different weapons and the multiple unique bosses you could have it'd make for a fun game.
I would pay top dollar for Monster Hunter Warriors

****, even the name sounds cool. Imagine all those Maccao with one huge ass Great Maccao hopping around and oooh imagine the remixes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why does everyone hate Banjo all of a sudden
i don't hate him but I kinda find him doofy

like idk there's just something about his character design that just makes me dislike it

which is weird considering i literally have garbage taste in character design

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Nah, I don't hate them, I just have no interest in them and their support can be occasionally very annoying, making me less eager for them.
Sans, Steve, Shadow, I think I'm developing a sssstutter.

Banjo is my 'favorite' over-speculated character, fwiw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom