• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
The next Warriors game should be Donkey Kong Warriors and you have absolutely no ****ing possible way to tell me otherwise.
That would be dope, but I think DKC is something more suited to having the Star Allies treatment.

If I were to guess the next Warriors game: it will be Xenoblade or maybe Metroid if they wanted a more futuristic take.

D

Deleted member

That would be dope, but I think DKC is something more suited to having the Star Allies treatment.

If I were to guess the next Warriors game: it will be Xenoblade or maybe Metroid if they wanted a more futuristic take.
I say this again:
Littlest Pet Shop Warriors

osby

Smash Obsessed

Xenoblade is plenty futuristic, imo

It's also, like one of the only sci-fi series Nintendo has instead of just space operas.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

It's also, like one of the only sci-fi series Nintendo has instead of just space operas.
And this is the part where I mention the possibility of an F-Zero Warriors

IF NINTENDO STOPPED PRETENDING IT DIDN’T EXIST

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Aww I missed the pets discussion? Oh well.
My mixed breed, Monty
1404A81C-4DCC-47D3-8EC3-3DD56C9AD178.jpeg
My two cats. Rosie (my second shadow) is in front and Buddy is in the back.
5801DEF3-8EB8-43AA-BFED-21F51D7AB9FB.jpeg

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

True. By that I meant in terms of setting and atmosphere. A Warriors game in space would be dope.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Pokemon Warriors could be fun: I'm never getting my dream of a Pokemon platform fighter a la Smash, so this'd be the next best thing.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
And this is the part where I mention the possibility of an F-Zero Warriors

IF NINTENDO STOPPED PRETENDING IT DIDN’T EXIST
I just pictured the Fzero cars doing martial arts at speeds that cause more self-destructs deaths than the opponent's attacks could possibly inflict.

D

Deleted member

Pokemon Warriors could be fun: I'm never getting my dream of a Pokemon platform fighter a la Smash, so this'd be the next best thing.
Maybe they would actually make Zoroark a Playable Character this time
Just put it in Pokken already Nintendo

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I never thought of that. Certainly a possibility that it is Pokemon.

I guess the issue would be: who would be the opponents? bosses? the story? It would be something fresh.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I don't exactly know how a Metroid Warriors would work, since the series is certainly not known for it's wide array of characters. :p

Though, I have to admit, being able to play as someone like Kraid in a Warriors game, does sound really cool...

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't exactly know how a Metroid Warriors would work, since the series is certainly not known for it's wide array of characters. :p

Though, I have to admit, being able to play as someone like Kraid in a Warriors game, does sound really cool...
Pull a Smash and create catsuit versions of different characters.

D

Deleted member

Ngl, I was disappointed with Pokken's Roster...

A lot of the picks seemed a little redundant, and the lack of :ultgreninja: was very odd, considering he's one of the more popular Pokemon..
Well, I mean

D

Deleted member

Agh don't even get me started on how much I want a Xeno Warriors

Though does Metroid have enough major characters to fill out a Warriors roster? IDK much about Metroid but it seems most of the games revolve around Samus.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Samus
Zero Suit
Dark Samus
Ridley
Sylux
Anthony Higgs (baby)
Federation Force
Rundas
Weevil
Trace
Noxus
The other hunters I am forgetting about

Plus they could take some liberty with Kraid and Mother Brain. Make them both big burly characters that you can just crush everyone in sight. Bonus points if you can grab characters and pop them like a peanut with Kraid.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Well, I mean
Why couldn't they have had both, though?

Ya know, like how they had both Charizard and Blastoise, and Blaziken and Sceptile?

:ultgreninja: is easily, one of the most important Pokemon in recent years... The fact that it got some notable spotlight in the Detective Pikachu trailer, and being the only non Gen 1 Pokemon to do so, is quite interesting, indeed...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why couldn't they have had both, though?

Ya know, like how they had both Charizard and Blastoise, and Blaziken and Sceptile?

:ultgreninja: is easily, one of the most important Pokemon in recent years... The fact that it got some notable spotlight in the Detective Pikachu trailer, despite being the only non Gen 1 Pokemon to do so, is quite interesting, indeed...
yeah I guess you're right

D

Deleted member

Broke: Metroid Warriors
Woke: Mushroom Kingdom Warriors/Pokemon Warriors
Bespoke: Sonic the Hedgehog Warriors
Masterstroke: Littlest Pet Shop Warriors

KMDP

Smash Legend
Broke: Metroid Warriors
Woke: Mushroom Kingdom Warriors/Pokemon Warriors
Bespoke: Sonic the Hedgehog Warriors
Masterstroke: Littlest Pet Shop Warriors
Emphasis on "stroke", I guess.

I can't believe you didn't call it Littlest Warrior Shop, GothFluttershy.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
people say this but I just dont see it

know what would actually make a good warriors game, Monster hunter
Mario himself could have a variety of weapons: Jump, Hammer, Fire Flower, Ice Flower, FLUDD, etc. (Same with Luigi but replace FLUDD with Poltergust). Yoshi could have Egg and Watermelon. Bowser can use his natural abilities or the Koopa Clown Car. Peach can have the Parasol, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom